PDA

View Full Version : [PSP] Import from pc to psp

songossj11
Jul 17, 2011, 01:40 PM
I heard that there is posibility to import save game information from PS Universe for PC to PS Portable. How I can do this.

gundam0079
Jul 17, 2011, 01:45 PM
That was a JP only exclusive if I'm not mistaken

Resanoca
Jul 17, 2011, 01:48 PM
If I recall that was upload your PSP data and you'll unlock a title on PSU(JP). That's it.

songossj11
Jul 19, 2011, 10:04 AM
Sorry but I don't understend you

str898mustang
Jul 19, 2011, 10:27 AM
There's not a way to do that

Tyreek
Jul 19, 2011, 10:45 AM
The character importing is a JP ONLINE ONLY exclusive. If you have character on the JP servers of PSU, you can go to their website online and input your user info, where you'll be given the data to put on your PSP. Again, this is an exclusive to the online JP servers. So if you don't have a character on there, there's hardly any point.

If you do have a character on those servers, you may want make your decision soon about importing, as the service will be coming to an end around August.

Cranberry
Jul 19, 2011, 11:07 AM
The character importing is a JP ONLINE ONLY exclusive. If you have character on the JP servers of PSU, you can go to their website online and input your user info, where you'll be given the data to put on your PSP. Again, this is an exclusive to the online JP servers. So if you don't have a character on there, there's hardly any point.

If you do have a character on those servers, you may want make your decision soon about importing, as the service will be coming to an end around August.

What service is it that is coming to an end in August? The import thing or is Portable itself going down?

Tyreek
Jul 19, 2011, 11:22 AM
The import function from JP PSU to PSP

Edit: Here's the link from Mike.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188879

songossj11
Jul 19, 2011, 02:09 PM
So it isn't possible to import information from story mode?

THLPSC
Jul 19, 2011, 02:30 PM
So it isn't possible to import information from story mode?

No, it isn't.