PDA

View Full Version : What should I get

KKboy
Jul 17, 2011, 06:15 PM
I've been loooking at getting psu or psu:Aoi, but I am unsure what to get (getting it for pc btw) so I am asking your opinions! what things should I look out for when buying it (I've heared there are fees for online play :( )...so yeah, jjust lemme know what you think :)

gordon/alpha999
Jul 17, 2011, 06:21 PM
JP PC for usuper service
Xbox 360 EU/NA for lack of content

Ishia
Jul 17, 2011, 07:17 PM
Gordon you are dumb.

Also OP, really? I wonder what you should get too, the original game or the EXPANSION that includes the original game with lots more content? Better get the original then!

KKboy
Jul 17, 2011, 07:20 PM
oh I didn't know that (AotI is the expasnion right?)

Orochinagi
Jul 18, 2011, 12:24 AM
Si, and is required

momonpso
Jul 18, 2011, 10:32 AM
I've been loooking at getting psu or psu:Aoi, but I am unsure what to get (getting it for pc btw) so I am asking your opinions! what things should I look out for when buying it (I've heared there are fees for online play :( )...so yeah, jjust lemme know what you think :)

I think you should know that the online servers for the PC version were taken down over a year ago. Also, you will still need an Internet connection in order to play the game offline. So after all that being said, like Ishia mentioned, the expansion would be the better buy.

However, if you were looking to play online you would have to either get it for the XBox 360 or play the PC version on the JP servers

KKboy
Jul 19, 2011, 12:21 AM
oh, I gues I stick to offline...thanks everyone :)