PDA

View Full Version : SEGA needs to fix the new Machine-gun glitch.

EK Dynomite
Jul 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
It's really ruining the game...

Is there a way to let SEGAC know if this? :(

BIG OLAF
Jul 17, 2011, 07:57 PM
They know already.

Ishia
Jul 17, 2011, 08:42 PM
It isn't ruining the game either.

FrozenGearNinja
Jul 17, 2011, 09:23 PM
Quit complaining... :P

gordon/alpha999
Jul 17, 2011, 10:06 PM
They need to fix those damn weapons.

EK Dynomite
Jul 18, 2011, 12:12 AM
Quit complaining... :P

Says the gat-glitcher.

PSU Yoko
Jul 18, 2011, 12:36 AM
they fix the Gat-glitch twice already and still people figure out on how to glitch or cheat the game. ether way you look at it people will always manage to cheat the game cuz there too lazy to play the game legit.

Quit complaining... :P he not complaining.Maybe he's confuse why sega have not deal with the problem yet out of curiosity

They need to fix those damn weapons.Indeed I already encounter A rank weps that wont show on the character's hands.We don't know when sega gonna acknowledge this

Ishia
Jul 18, 2011, 12:45 AM
No, he's complaining.

FrozenGearNinja
Jul 18, 2011, 08:11 AM
Says the gat-glitcher.
Lol! but anyways if their a problem stop running missions with them. :-P

THLPSC
Jul 18, 2011, 08:14 AM
The chances of Sega fixing the MGG is about as likely as you guys getting all future weapons in their correct skin. Its just not going to happen.

mAsTeR OuTi
Jul 18, 2011, 09:44 AM
Yes, it should be fixed asap.

But its easy to evoid MGG'ers...dont run with them..or if sumone joins your party with only an MG and no saber or dagger equipt and moving slighty stupid....and if he shoots incredibly fast...just boot him.

This glitch makes stupid ppl look stupid. The only good thing about it!

outi

RemiusTA
Jul 18, 2011, 10:01 AM
Oh no, quit complaining about the combat glitch because there is no reason for you to be complaining about it!

It's not like it's ruining your gameplay experiences or breaking any weapon balances or anything! Just ignore it!

Slayer76
Jul 18, 2011, 11:44 AM
They patch one, another surfaces. Theres no way to be rid of it unless they take out the click for weapon/technic swap or get rid of the machinegun all together, and neither will happen. Theres always been a variant of it around since the start of the game and there always will be some variant of it. It's never going away. Ignore it like the rest of us and play the damn game

sage 69er
Jul 18, 2011, 11:50 AM
Moaning btw just because they have a machine gun dosn't mean their gliching. I've had comments and accusations just cause i use a machine gun. I don't even know how to or want to do it.

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 18, 2011, 04:43 PM
Yes, it should be fixed asap.

But its easy to evoid MGG'ers...dont run with them..or if sumone joins your party with only an MG and no saber or dagger equipt and moving slighty stupid....and if he shoots incredibly fast...just boot him.

This glitch makes stupid ppl look stupid. The only good thing about it!

outi

How can a glitch make people look stupid? logic? its not real. however as long as they don't glitch in my party's I'am not really that bothered about it to be quite frank.
Items get cheaper because of them, so ether way its a win win scenario.

MadOrange
Jul 19, 2011, 05:13 AM
How is that fair?

I use a MG all the time and I don't even know what this glitch is you are all talking about!

So why should i be booted from a party if I use a machine gun?

Powder Keg
Jul 19, 2011, 09:45 AM
How is that fair?

I use a MG all the time and I don't even know what this glitch is you are all talking about!

So why should i be booted from a party if I use a machine gun?

Well, that's just people being stupid if they automatically think machine gun = glitcher.

To be honest, I've rarely ever used them and recently had a glitcher in a friend's party...so at first I wasn't positive if he was doing it, but those numbers were definitely showing up way too fast so he was removed.

MadOrange
Jul 19, 2011, 10:29 AM
Well I use the L&K14 and that shoots pretty fast. However, no one has ever complained about me joining a party of playing in a game with them. The main thing is the noise..... it even gets on my nerves LOL.

What does the glitch do exactly?

Powder Keg
Jul 19, 2011, 12:11 PM
It makes the gun fire abnormally fast. It doesn't make a huge impact, but with a good weapon, right element, leveled PA you might notice a lot of enemies dying before you can tag them if you're not trying hard to tag everything. It's more annoying than anything, not totally game breaking unless it involves time attack or leaderboards

sage 69er
Jul 19, 2011, 12:35 PM
from what i'm lead to believe instead of only being able to strafe side to side they can turn circlres and still keep firing. Run and fire too instead of skipping . I don't know if its quicker fire rate. Why is a good question it dosn't bother me but i don't really see why they need too. I prefer the challenge and achievement of doing it normally.

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2011, 06:40 AM
from what i'm lead to believe instead of only being able to strafe side to side they can turn circlres and still keep firing. Run and fire too instead of skipping . I don't know if its quicker fire rate. Why is a good question it dosn't bother me but i don't really see why they need too. I prefer the challenge and achievement of doing it normally.

Some people will always take the easiest path possible. Instead of buying a decent set of weapons they buy one machinegun and thats all the glitchers need

HoneyBadger
Jul 20, 2011, 06:44 AM
Sega needs to fix the 360 version of PSU. Oh wait. That is never gonna happen.

mAsTeR OuTi
Jul 20, 2011, 08:41 AM
How can a glitch make people look stupid? logic? its not real. however as long as they don't glitch in my party's I'am not really that bothered about it to be quite frank.
Items get cheaper because of them, so ether way its a win win scenario.

If you would know how the glitch works...you would know that the glitchers moving slighty stupid with there chars... nuff said. so yes, they look stupid with there MG @ left hand and nothing an the right hand moving like drunken monkeys.

greetz

mAsTeR

HoneyBadger
Jul 20, 2011, 08:57 AM
If you would know how the glitch works...you would know that the glitchers moving slighty stupid with there chars... nuff said. so yes, they look stupid with there MG @ left hand and nothing an the right hand moving like drunken monkeys.

greetz

mAsTeR

If we are basing a person's stupidity on how their character "looks" then holy shit we are all stupid if we wear a certain outfit. :-o