2/10 40m min
5/10 impact 80mil min send offer to gt
gt is x ik a ir m a

xkarmax
Jul 20, 2011, 04:59 PM
to the top

Dark Gunner
Jul 26, 2011, 06:54 PM
Can I get the psycho and 2xGranahodoracs for 24gb?

XlX TANK XlX
Jul 27, 2011, 08:22 AM
how much is psoycho not as GB?:-?

you can't be serious, can you?

Isolde
Jul 27, 2011, 09:08 AM
how much is psoycho not as GB?:-?

A 10/10 Psycho Wand sells for more than 1 stack of meseta, which is why the price is listed in GB. 18GB = 180 million meseta. Yes, that is the going rate for a 10/10 Psycho Wand.

darkbobby
Jul 27, 2011, 11:52 AM
one i was just asking two i didnot no you can stack the gb so no need to b a ass ok bro.

Isolde
Jul 27, 2011, 03:29 PM
one i was just asking two i didnot no you can stack the gb so no need to b a ass ok bro.

You cannot put an item up in your shop for GB. You can only sell items in your shop for meseta and the maximum amount of meseta you can sell an item for (in your shop) is 99,999,999; or 1 meseta under 100 million. You would have to trade with another trustworthy player for a 10/10 Psycho Wand. They give you the 10/10 Psycho Wand and you give them the 18GB. As far as me being the "ass", you might want to look in the mirror there "bro".

darkbobby
Jul 27, 2011, 04:58 PM
You cannot put an item up in your shop for GB. You can only sell items in your shop for meseta and the maximum amount of meseta you can sell an item for (in your shop) is 99,999,999; or 1 meseta under 100 million. You would have to trade with another trustworthy player for a 10/10 Psycho Wand. They give you the 10/10 Psycho Wand and you give them the 18GB. As far as me being the "ass", you might want to look in the mirror there "bro".
wow isolde was not talking to you but ok im ben off this game for 6 mrnth i was talking to the XlX TANK XlX not you so get off my back o n ps i dont care what ur lvl is r ur class it a game it just show you think you r the only one with thoughs lvl n class"s try 3 acc with all 180"s now that no life n i no the guy so im sorry for asking a stupid question.

Isolde
Jul 28, 2011, 09:35 AM
wow isolde was not talking to you but ok im ben off this game for 6 mrnth i was talking to the XlX TANK XlX not you so get off my back o n ps i dont care what ur lvl is r ur class it a game it just show you think you r the only one with thoughs lvl n class"s try 3 acc with all 180"s now that no life n i no the guy so im sorry for asking a stupid question.

You never specified who you were responding to, I was the one who mentioned the word "stack" in my response (to you) and your response appeared immediately below my post. Next time, perhaps you should quote the post you are responding to so there is no confusion as to whom you are addressing. Even before your supposed 6 month hiatus, a 10/10 Psycho Wand was selling for more than 1 stack of meseta. That is why XlX TANK XlX responded the way he did. How else are you supposed to pay for something worth more than 1 stack of meseta, except in GB? PS, my character information is a part of my "signature" and I am certainly aware I am not the only one with those levels and classes. And I seriously doubt you have 3 accounts with all 180s; or 12 lvl 180 characters, lol. If you did, you would not have had to ask the price of a 10/10 Psycho Wand "not in GB". It is common for people to include character information in a signature. You might want to look up how to create a signature on the forums.