PDA

View Full Version : Meseta

Zerolimit
Jul 19, 2011, 10:56 PM
I've seen people do deals where they both have a 360 and a JP account and they trade money to each other thought on diffrent servers do people still do this because i ahve a ton of stuff on the 360 but nothing on the JP servers. if not Back to Ohtori and later the NEW EVENT!!!

Thanks for looking,

Zero

BIG OLAF
Jul 19, 2011, 11:06 PM
You can't transfer things between servers. You're quite mistaken.

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2011, 02:22 AM
your allow to trade meseta on here. You just need to find someone who will trade with you. Jess asked Edward about it and he was fine with it.

Zerolimit
Jul 20, 2011, 06:32 AM
@ Olaf i think you misunderstood my post or it wasnt clear enough. You trade another player say 1mill on the 360 servers and that player inturn trades you 1mill on the JP servers

Thanks Mustang Just wanted to make sure that it was allowed dont feel like violating terms of use or something

Noyo
Jul 21, 2011, 09:52 AM
@ Olaf i think you misunderstood my post or it wasnt clear enough. You trade another player say 1mill on the 360 servers and that player inturn trades you 1mill on the JP servers

Thanks Mustang Just wanted to make sure that it was allowed dont feel like violating terms of use or something

Like they are gonnna do anything if it is affecting the terms and conditions lol