PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 No maintenance for July 22

EspioKaos
Jul 20, 2011, 12:01 PM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=512

No maintenance this week!

DPShiro
Jul 20, 2011, 12:14 PM
Can't wait to see next weeks update, which should have S2 versions of Rare Missions.
Sorcerer's Rod/Promorodoc here i come! ......ugh

Recon Tactical
Jul 20, 2011, 12:22 PM
Can't wait to see next weeks update, which should have S2 versions of Rare Missions.
Sorcerer's Rod/Promorodoc here i come! ......ugh

I honestly can't blame you for your lack of optimism, to be honest. Possible recycled weapon skins for everyone!~

oG Epik
Jul 20, 2011, 12:29 PM
s2 rares= sn dying

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2011, 12:34 PM
Promorod (http://psupedia.info/Promorod), Promoto Rifle (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Rifle), Promoto Grenade (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Grenade), and Double Saber (http://psupedia.info/Double_Saber)s for everyone, yeah!

Recon Tactical
Jul 20, 2011, 12:47 PM
Promorod (http://psupedia.info/Promorod), Promoto Rifle (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Rifle), Promoto Grenade (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Grenade), and Double Saber (http://psupedia.info/Double_Sabe)s for everyone, yeah!

You hear that? That's the sound of the entire Xbox 360 servers collapsing from mass rage.

DPShiro
Jul 20, 2011, 01:21 PM
Promorod (http://psupedia.info/Promorod), Promoto Rifle (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Rifle), Promoto Grenade (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Grenade), and Double Saber (http://psupedia.info/Double_Sabe)s for everyone, yeah!

Don't forget with worse stats, no special effects and all neutral.

Cleptomaniac
Jul 20, 2011, 02:08 PM
Awesome - Glad they're fixing the neutral stuff this week!

Noc Codez
Jul 20, 2011, 02:12 PM
Pftt I could care less at this point.. I say bring on the grind boost for I can quit already...

Majarra
Jul 20, 2011, 04:54 PM
Pftt I could care less at this point.. I say bring on the grind boost for I can quit already...

125 posts of im quiting....

Hope the 360 server wasn't expecting anything. The last couple of months are clear evidence that SEGA wants to pull the plug for English PSU. The updates are still there to keep players thinking "yeah we're doing just fine" but they're all broken or incomplete in some way. Two full servers might be some money for them, so they don't pull the rug just yet.

Home Dog
Jul 20, 2011, 05:25 PM
Dang it

xxxGoukenxxx
Jul 20, 2011, 09:37 PM
Servers are not that expensive to maintain

Noc Codez
Jul 20, 2011, 09:44 PM
125 posts of im quiting....

Hope the 360 server wasn't expecting anything. The last couple of months are clear evidence that SEGA wants to pull the plug for English PSU. The updates are still there to keep players thinking "yeah we're doing just fine" but they're all broken or incomplete in some way. Two full servers might be some money for them, so they don't pull the rug just yet.

And your point? Don't like what I say don't read my posts. Its as simple as that.

Powder Keg
Jul 20, 2011, 09:46 PM
Calm down, Francis.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 10:07 PM
I'll never understand.

People complained a year ago when we had no updates.
People complain now that we do have updates.

I've come to the simple conclusion, you'll complain no matter what they do.

Perhaps it all gets fixed when Update 2 hits, as possibly hinted at, but I'm sure you'll all complain about that too. (only after telling me how very wrong I am right now, before that update happens, of course!)

Now, go ahead, dont think about what I said, just tell me to stop reading your posts, or how you have the right to complain all the time, its what so many of you are best at.

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2011, 10:09 PM
I'll never understand.

People complained a year ago when we had no updates.
People complain now that we do have updates.

I've come to the simple conclusion, you'll complain no matter what they do.

By reading this, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not exactly 100% educated on the situation. If you actually do know what's going on, and still think that way, then that's pretty funny.

Powder Keg
Jul 20, 2011, 10:18 PM
By reading this, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not exactly 100% educated on the situation. If you actually do know what's going on, and still think that way, then that's pretty funny.

In a room full of Windows, someone has to be Apple.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 10:18 PM
I'm very aware of whats going on, I've been playing this series for years, over a decade by now actually?
The fact that so many here constant assume the worst is starting to truly get old.

What I'm saying is what edward hinted. The idea that as opposed to leaving us with nothing for weeks/month, they went ahead and gave us this GBR, with the idea of putting the Update out later, which can then fix the problems.

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 10:39 PM
with the idea of putting the Update out later, which can then fix the problems.
What problems do you imply they will fix? I think this game is kinda too far gone to be "fixed" this late.

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2011, 10:43 PM
As I said, if they had any intentions of giving us the "real" weapons, and not silly re-skins, then they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of renaming all the weapons. If they were going to put the Black Requiem skin into the game at a later date, then they would have named the weapon "Black Requiem", not "Violent Thorn." It's a different weapon, and it always will be. Same goes for all the other re-skins we've received, and will receive.

pikachief
Jul 20, 2011, 10:46 PM
back in the day when there was a lack of updates I hardly complained and I was okay without the updates because I had other games to play or other things to do, even though i did want them faster.

Now with these new things coming up im upset and complaining and i don't even play it anymore lol, but just seeing whats been going down has been making me upset :/ It's all sadness all around.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 10:50 PM
If your not playing..why do you care? o.O

The problem with many of the reskins is the needed data isn't in the game until after Update 2. Therefore, it can be changed/fixed once we get that update. Even Edward made reference to that possibly happening.

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 10:54 PM
back in the day when there was a lack of updates I hardly complained and I was okay without the updates because I had other games to play or other things to do, even though i did want them faster.

Now with these new things coming up im upset and complaining and i don't even play it anymore lol, but just seeing whats been going down has been making me upset :/ It's all sadness all around.
Its not just sad but pathetic, I'm kinda on the brink of jumping over to the JP servers anyway, I love the game but I don't enjoy the watered-down shitty version anymore, plus with the way this is going idk how many more friends will quit.... so I think its almost time to make some new ones with a fresh start! Lol

.Jack
Jul 20, 2011, 10:56 PM
Promorod (http://psupedia.info/Promorod), Promoto Rifle (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Rifle), Promoto Grenade (http://psupedia.info/Promoto_Grenade), and Double Saber (http://psupedia.info/Double_Saber)s for everyone, yeah!

I guess I fall in the same small boat as a few other players that I've talked with in the game that don't really care much about re-skins. ^^; As long as they are stronger than anything we currently have, I don't really mind it as much as the majority does..lol :-)

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 10:57 PM
If your not playing..why do you care? o.O

The problem with many of the reskins is the needed data isn't in the game until after Update 2. Therefore, it can be changed/fixed once we get that update. Even Edward made reference to that possibly happening.
He has made plenty of "references" doesn't mean they are true or will happen? IT WON'T HAPPEN

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2011, 11:03 PM
I guess I fall in the same small boat as a few other players that I've talked with in the game that don't really care much about re-skins. ^^; As long as they are stronger than anything we currently have, I don't really mind it as much as the majority does..lol :-)

Well, being a person that puts an inhuman amount of importance into aesthetics and cosmetics, re-skinning awesome weapons really, really pushes my buttons. And, the fact that we'll most likely never see new clothes just makes me want to beat an orphan with a sack of kittens.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 11:05 PM
He has made plenty of "references" doesn't mean they are true or will happen? IT WON'T HAPPEN

Just like we'll never get regular updates!

oh..wait..thats been happening.

Thanks for proving one of my points tho.

Midori Oku
Jul 20, 2011, 11:07 PM

I'm kinda the same way at the moment. I don't like re-skins but I'm more worried about stats/elements/effects more than anything at the moment. I like to TA, so that is what is most important to me.

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 11:10 PM

We were suppose to be behind the JP servers too? Then we get the news of no GC system (which didn't bother me a bit) but the re-skinning of weapons? That we WON'Tget the proper skins for? (Besides a collective few)

Where is your point for our bullshit now?

Ilikelamp7
Jul 20, 2011, 11:17 PM

You can't possibly be OK with the bullshit SEGA is putting us through. Either you are plain stupid or haven't been playing very long.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 11:17 PM
You didnt prove anything there, you just repeated yourself with out even giving what I said a chance to happen.

1. Yes, we were supposed to be behind the JP servers, not this far behind, but behind either way.
2. No GC isn't a bad thing, honestly, I prefer it with out that crap, I'm sure I'm not alone there.
3. Again, Give it time, theres still a way and ability for them to fix the wrong skins.

Theres my point, for the 4th time now.

Ilikelamp7
Jul 20, 2011, 11:19 PM
They won't be fixing the skins did you not get that.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 11:20 PM
You can't possibly be OK with the bullshit SEGA is putting us through. Either you are plain stupid or haven't been playing very long.

1. if you read what i've said before, I've been playing this series for over 11 years.

2. There has been no word that they wont fix it this, the only thing thats been said was by edward, who said its possible to fix them.

Noc Codez
Jul 20, 2011, 11:22 PM
There isn't going to be an update 2... I remember when I was like you,always saying to myself don't worry things are going to get better..but guess what it's not..

Ilikelamp7
Jul 20, 2011, 11:23 PM
It was his GUT FEELING the neutral element should be fixed. I.e., they won't be changing the skins and/or possibly not even fixing the neutral element.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 11:24 PM
It has been getting better, from no updates for months, to constant events and updates.

Thats getting better.

There is no reason for them to not give us the Update. If the plan was to cut us off, we wouldn't be getting new events or new missions.
They'd more likely do us as they did the PSO servers, and leave us completely alone, with no contact, no updates, no fixes, no nothing.

Not confirming one fix, doesnt confirm the lack of a fix.

Noc Codez
Jul 20, 2011, 11:28 PM

Don't worry they'll wise up in time..lol I predict a server shut down coming this year.. maybe with the release of pso2.. let's face it SOA doesn't have the staff to support both titles..and which title do you think will get more attention?

As for PSO I played it also on the dreamcast.. I was there for the bsod the mass duping/hacking of it..the endless winter lobby.. so don't sit here and pretend your high and mighty because you played pso..

Ilikelamp7
Jul 20, 2011, 11:29 PM
One fix? Where have you been for the past 3 months. There is so much shit they haven't even fixed from 2 events ago.

Regular updates don't mean shit if it doesn't work.

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 11:32 PM
It has been getting better, from no updates for months, to constant events and updates.

Thats getting better.

There is no reason for them to not give us the Update. If the plan was to cut us off, we wouldn't be getting new events or new missions.
They'd more likely do us as they did the PSO servers, and leave us completely alone, with no contact, no updates, no fixes, no nothing.

Not confirming one fix, doesnt confirm the lack of a fix.
I don't know exactly if they are milking us of money, but at a glimpse it sure seems like it.. what evidence do you have we will be wrong and will be getting all the right skins? Or at least once that haven't been used? You have no evidence this will happen so why put up the fight? And believe me if we ever do I'll be the first to apologize. But that's the thing it won't! Like I've said plenty of times

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 11:40 PM
Why always assume the worst?
Why not have hope for things getting better?
Why would I bother playing this game for so many years if all I could ever do is assume the worst will always happen? What would be the point?

I never acted as if I was better from playing longer, I simply mentioned having played that long due to people claiming that I must not have been playing long at all, due to actually having hope in good things on the game.
The point is, I've seen the worst, and whats happening on PSU is far from it.

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 11:43 PM
That's the thing, there comes a time when the "hope" you have for the game turns into complete bullshit and lies that we ALL have been fed little by little.

Quatre52
Jul 20, 2011, 11:44 PM
If my hope in this series was going to die, it would have happened on the gamecube, when a lobby wasn't safe to be in.

DesignZ
Jul 20, 2011, 11:50 PM
We are all talking about the present time, not once did anyone mention 6,7 years ago.

Ilikelamp7
Jul 21, 2011, 12:00 AM
My hope for things to get better flew out the window after seeing what Edward had to say yesterday. If you cannot see things have been getting progressively worse in the past few months I don't know what to tell you.

Quatre52
Jul 21, 2011, 12:06 AM
How can things have been getting worse in the past few months when the past few months is when we started getting regular updates and constant events/GBR's?

Ilikelamp7
Jul 21, 2011, 12:07 AM
I'm done trying to get through to you. Enjoy yourself being delusional.

AnonymousHat00
Jul 21, 2011, 12:52 AM

if your going to quit i dont see the point in waiting for the grind bonus. if you are going to grind your weapons and then just quit whats the point in grinding in them first place?:-?

desturel
Jul 21, 2011, 01:32 AM
How can things have been getting worse in the past few months when the past few months is when we started getting regular updates and constant events/GBR's?

That would be the same question I have, but I know what their answer would be.

Basically they are never happy. The grass is always greener on the other side and anyone who disagrees is obviously wrong. If you actually enjoy what you have there must be something wrong with you and once you see how much fun they are having elsewhere you will finally see the light! You'll be sorry when we're gone! You'll see the error of your ways! We are the only ones who know what's fun. You obviously can't tell what's fun for you so you need to be told by your betters!

I'll be all the happier once all of these whiners stop saying they are going to leave and get to leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DesignZ
Jul 21, 2011, 02:15 AM
That would be the same question I have, but I know what their answer would be.

Basically they are never happy. The grass is always greener on the other side and anyone who disagrees is obviously wrong. If you actually enjoy what you have there must be something wrong with you and once you see how much fun they are having elsewhere you will finally see the light! You'll be sorry when we're gone! You'll see the error of your ways! We are the only ones who know what's fun. You obviously can't tell what's fun for you so you need to be told by your betters!

I'll be all the happier once all of these whiners stop saying they are going to leave and get to leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
When you have played this game consistently for 4 years its different. Being spoon fed SHIT lately isn't really pleasant. I will not quit the game until it gets worse than the position its in now. I'll try my best to make good with what we have/and are getting. I said I might join JP just cuz it seems like a good idea away from this crazy and unstable server.

AnonymousHat00
Jul 21, 2011, 05:02 AM
i dont see whats so bad about it. ok so a lot of weapons have different skins then people expected, get over it. its not the end of the world. they have the same states and i also believe that they are going to fix the neutral weapons. i have been playing this game for 4 years as well and i really never expected much after the first year of playing. if you dont think you are getting your money's worth then QUIT, and stop complaining, because that's all i see going on.

mAsTeR OuTi
Jul 21, 2011, 06:16 AM
i dont see whats so bad about it. ok so a lot of weapons have different skins then people expected, get over it. its not the end of the world. they have the same states and i also believe that they are going to fix the neutral weapons. i have been playing this game for 4 years as well and i really never expected much after the first year of playing. if you dont think you are getting your money's worth then QUIT, and stop complaining, because that's all i see going on.

QFT !

It's pathetic how ppl still pay for a game they complain about years now...just leave...nobody will miss ya

greetz

mAsTeR

Meyfei
Jul 21, 2011, 07:13 AM
If anyone wants to quit. save your damn money and do it already. The japanese server is over that way~>

and its FREE with the content you're missing out on already released in FULL. So yeah. why waste time complaining? not like Sega's gonna show sympathy. heck even Edward ran off like a cowardly dog with his tail between his legs. "3 Posts" what a man. /sarcasm

Ilikelamp7
Jul 21, 2011, 07:13 AM
The self-deception some of you forum-users create for yourselves just leaves me flabbergasted.

Noc Codez
Jul 21, 2011, 09:58 AM
If anyone wants to quit. save your damn money and do it already. The japanese server is over that way~>

and its FREE with the content you're missing out on already released in FULL. So yeah. why waste time complaining? not like Sega's gonna show sympathy. heck even Edward ran off like a cowardly dog with his tail between his legs. "3 Posts" what a man. /sarcasm

I have a JP account.. LOL been had one for over a year now :D..

desturel
Jul 21, 2011, 11:47 AM
When you have played this game consistently for 4 years its different.

I've played this game since release and before that I played PSO on the Dreamcast (I still have the characters on my VMU). I have no idea what your point is suppose to be.