PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PSU 87 Kill Count for Event

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2011, 09:37 PM
So now that something uber drops from the mission

Double Cannon dropped from a small box for me.

Here's the directions of the 87 kill count

B1:
only kill ice boomas, first door opens
B2:
kill shield guys in the first room, then vanda orga
B3:
1st room: kill the first spawn, then for the second spawn kill the 2nd blue enemy from the right and the red one that spawns after its death
2nd room: after killing first spawn, kill farther center enemy then big guy
3rd room: just before the boss warp kill big guy and skip 2
B4:
kill the farther center enemy, kill the enemy that spawn immediately, kill the big guy, go kill the 3 dudes that spawned further
kill next room
kill the guy, kill the right guy, then the shield guy, get rid of the big guys, then kill the center guy (full buff) then kill the big guy that spawns immediately

Dein
Jul 20, 2011, 09:54 PM
Not trying to be rude but are you able to provide pics to verify Double Cannon dropping? I was planning on tons of S3 runs but this is going to push me even more than before. I really was not expecting this to come up during this event..

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2011, 09:59 PM
I dont have the drop pic but it does drop b/c I have one now. Dont question my credibility. This is something I seriously would not lie about.

Here it is in my inventory
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/str8_98mustang/psu20110720_194852_000.jpg

Keilyn
Jul 20, 2011, 10:37 PM
You seem to take offense to a simple matter of one asking for evidence of the fact. Also, you ripped off the that from psupedia without citing the page directly. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I know its not your fault for it being so criptic, and the challenge is not losing track of an enemy which spawn.

All that aside, Congratulations on your Double Cannon.

Seems like since double cannon and the new rod drop in small boxes that no one has verified as to what the Unique-Drops to the large boxes are. I guess only time will tell. ^_^

Good Luck and Happy Hunting,

~Keilyn

Dein
Jul 20, 2011, 10:51 PM
Again, I wasn't trying to be rude with my comment. I honestly didn't expect Double Cannon to show back up since it had been a long time since it last dropped. Now that there's even the small chance of getting it I'll be hunting it till the event is over.

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2011, 10:55 PM
Again, I wasn't trying to be rude with my comment. I honestly didn't expect Double Cannon to show back up since it had been a long time since it last dropped. Now that there's even the small chance of getting it I'll be hunting it till the event is over.

It's cool, my apologies.I hope ya get one. I didn't think it was a drop either. It really caught me off guard seeing it there.

milranduil
Jul 20, 2011, 11:16 PM
With my (measly) drops thus far, I have noticed that the big boxes are repeats of weapons or BT Frags meaning, depending on how fast you run the mission, it may be more efficient to do full 184 vs. 87. I haven't decided yet myself lol.

Shou
Jul 20, 2011, 11:47 PM
I hope to get my hands on 2 Gravideons *wishful thinking*. Any importers find one yet?

milranduil
Jul 20, 2011, 11:51 PM
They're dirt common lol. Less than 20mil in shops. I sold one last night for 25.

Crysteon
Jul 21, 2011, 12:16 AM
I hope to get my hands on 2 Gravideons *wishful thinking*. Any importers find one yet?

No worries, they are easy to find. I've seen 3 so far.

Dein
Jul 21, 2011, 12:26 AM
I've seen 4 drop today. Just got one soloing S3 myself (took an hour at lvl 142 and it came from one the big boxes). Wish Double Cannon was as common.

Linkafer
Jul 21, 2011, 12:51 AM
Gravideons drop on S2 also. I got one while helping a friend level today.

Shou
Jul 21, 2011, 12:58 AM
Oh I see, I havn't been able to play but for just a minute yet.