PDA

View Full Version : I want Guardians Cash!!!!!

georgeri001
Jul 21, 2011, 03:50 PM
I wish we could of got guardians cash...:( It makes me salty>.<

PSW4L
Jul 21, 2011, 06:23 PM
I'm glad we didn't get it. I feel like new stuff should be added as part of the monthly fee.

DesignZ
Jul 21, 2011, 06:26 PM
No you don't

Recon Tactical
Jul 21, 2011, 07:14 PM
I'm a little 11 year old kid who wants to milk his parents' credit card dry with them having no knowledge that I'm doing so and, at the same time, make no effort to earn my weapons and other items the way everyone had to previously.~

Seriously, Guardians Cash would be a terrible thing to bring to the Xbox 360 servers. Little kids running around, trying to show off with shit they didn't work their asses off for. As if I don't hate the community enough.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm poor and wouldn't be able to afford GC items, I just feel more satisfied doing several runs and eventually getting what I was looking for sooner or later. **** taking the easy way out and buying stuff.

DesignZ
Jul 21, 2011, 07:19 PM
I'm a little 11 year old kid who wants to milk his parents' credit card dry with them having no knowledge that I'm doing so and, at the same time, make no effort to earn my weapons and other items the way everyone had to previously.~

Seriously, Guardians Cash would be a terrible thing to bring to the Xbox 360 servers. Little kids running around, trying to show off with shit they didn't work their asses off for. As if I don't hate the community enough.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm poor and wouldn't be able to afford GC items, I just feel more satisfied doing several runs and eventually getting what I was looking for sooner or later. **** taking the easy way out and buying stuff.
Thank you! From the time they mentioned it I hated the whole concept, not only is it a terrible idea but we will never get this so that's always great.

THLPSC
Jul 21, 2011, 08:49 PM
Enjoy your reskinned weapons and the no gc to boot! they go hand and hand.

Halcyote
Jul 21, 2011, 08:55 PM

Even IF the whole "tweens abusing credit cards" thing were a reality for this game, why are you so pressed about what someone else does with their money or how they want to experience the game? None of this has no effect on you.

Shadowth117
Jul 21, 2011, 10:29 PM
Even IF the whole "tweens abusing credit cards" thing were a reality for this game, why are you so pressed about what someone else does with their money or how they want to experience the game? None of this has no effect on you.

Because its irking to know that while you could earn something by running for hours, a random kid could walk in, spend 5 bucks, and get the same thing. The way they have it set up on the JP servers, this often nets the people better items than the ones that can even be obtained normally. I don't think I should be forced to pay extra to do a mission for something that should I should have access to in the first place as a subscriber for the service in the first place. So the argument that it "has no effect" on us is invalid.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 21, 2011, 10:31 PM
IF SEG@ would allow us to have GC, it would not be a problem as long as it's money in their pocket.

Gypsy72
Jul 21, 2011, 10:40 PM
it's not just sega not allowing us to have it, it's microsoft not allowing the cash transactions to happen thru psu's in game system...

Recon Tactical
Jul 21, 2011, 10:43 PM
it's not just sega not allowing us to have it, it's microsoft not allowing the cash transactions to happen thru psu's in game system...

Well, to be fair, having a microtransaction feature ontop of a monthly subscription fee is just plain greedy. Also, put that with the fact that a majority of those who play PSU 360, myself included, are already paying a monthly or yearly subscription fee for Xbox Live. Talk about trying to milk us for all we're worth.. jeez.

Halcyote
Jul 21, 2011, 10:47 PM
Because its irking to know that while you could earn something by running for hours, a random kid could walk in, spend 5 bucks, and get the same thing. The way they have it set up on the JP servers, this often nets the people better items than the ones that can even be obtained normally. I don't think I should be forced to pay extra to do a mission for something that should I should have access to in the first place as a subscriber for the service in the first place. So the argument that it "has no effect" on us is invalid.

It's not invalid because someone who pays GC to get a weapon drop in one of the GC missions, can't trade the damn things anyway. It has no affect on the game's economy, only your ego. I'm on Free Course (have been for a year now), and I've not used GC at all and I honestly don't give two shits if someone does or not, because how someone else decides to spend their money/time on the game has nothing to do with me at all. People will brag regardless if they paid for the damn thing or not if they feel like they have something special on a video game.

You can go through PSU JP without paying a damn thing. And if GC were on the regional servers, you could go through the whole game without paying anything extra.

You people are too concerned over what other people are doing. It's not your business.

Vashyron
Jul 22, 2011, 12:06 AM
It's like people are forgetting that weapon drops in this game are random, in the same way you could of ran one mission over 1000 times for one weapon and it comes neutral, another "random kid" could of done it once or twice and receive said weapon at 50%.

Sounds majorly like Ego problems anyway, this game doesn't even have PVP.

I'm glad we didn't get it. I feel like new stuff should be added as part of the monthly fee.

360 will be getting neither. :wacko:

THLPSC
Jul 22, 2011, 07:11 AM

This game is just RNG. GC would have been a great thing for 360 as Sega would have made a huge chunk of money and you guys would have gotten the content. But there is no GC and look what you guys get a bunch of reskins that no one really wants to "work their asses off for" then again did I mention this game is run by RNG.