PDA

View Full Version : dragon saki question

MR. Mojo Risin
Jul 21, 2011, 07:26 PM
ok so from what i understand you need to clear 200 blocks to get a chance to have the conversations with Maya about Dragon Saki then you can randomly find him in the mission. im pretty sure thats what you need to do but my friend was running it last night on A and ran into dragon saki and got a dragon scale. He has not cleared 200 blocks or had the conversation with Maya. what the heck?

Nel
Jul 21, 2011, 07:32 PM
A friend of mine did get it after doing like 5 runs? He didn't hunt the sentence either! Sure he was lucky but it is defienetly possible. You do not need to clear the 200 blocks before. You do not need to clear C or B before. If you are really lucky you can just do one A run and run into sakai in the 2nd block...

I don't know if the things mentioned increase the chance on meeting him for the first time, because that is the real challenge (after you met him once it's cake).

I did C and B before and did some goofy A runs and hunted for the sentence. 3 days and 3 "sakai sentences" later I met him \o/ GL to you sir!

All the information does count for jp and must not necessarily count for the 360 server

MR. Mojo Risin
Jul 21, 2011, 07:42 PM
oh alright was trippin me out thought he was the luckiest dude in the world. thanks for the info ^^

PSW4L
Jul 25, 2011, 02:11 PM
I have a question. If Maya talks about him when I do it on a C run, does that mean he can show up on an A run or do I have to get the conversation again doing an A run?

MR. Mojo Risin
Jul 25, 2011, 04:24 PM
nope your good. Now just run it on A on look for him

sKx'
Jul 25, 2011, 04:40 PM
Does anyone run this with 3* luck or is it just superstition to get the sakai guy more often.

MR. Mojo Risin
Jul 25, 2011, 04:48 PM
3* dosnt effect getting him

NiceOnes
Jul 26, 2011, 11:29 AM
I smell shit.

Unfounded info warning!

FeelingOrval
Sep 4, 2011, 08:12 PM
i got the conversation on the first time i tried after going through the 200 blocks..... my only question is.... does the conversation carry over to other charaters. I got the conversation on my level 83 character and was wondering can i run it with my higher level character for dragon scales? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Tawon
Sep 4, 2011, 08:13 PM
Not to my knowledge. Think you have to do it on each character