PDA

View Full Version : GC areas not open?

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 01:49 AM
I started a new person and started playing I got past vol opt on normal when I got to ruins I returned to town and saved then I got back on and when I went to finish and 1st lvls of maps was open and ruins was no where to be found o.o why is that????

I did nothing to mess it up just played and saved plz help me out!!!!

blace
Jul 22, 2011, 02:44 AM
You most likely missed the towers you had to activate in Forest 2, Caves 2 and Mines 2. Missing just one won't reveal Ruins.

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 03:23 AM
You most likely missed the towers you had to activate in Forest 2, Caves 2 and Mines 2. Missing just one won't reveal Ruins.

No I got them all I'm sure of it :) it let me before I saved and quit

chrisramar
Jul 22, 2011, 03:39 AM
after you beat vol opt did you end up in that cave with the three message caps? did you then go into the far end door teleport to the ruins?

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 03:49 AM
after you beat vol opt did you end up in that cave with the three message caps? did you then go into the far end door teleport to the ruins?

Yea it sent me there then I went back to town.

blace
Jul 22, 2011, 03:59 AM
Well the only thing I can think of right now is that it probably didn't count since you didn't complete the Ruins. Or just a bug that thinks you haven't been to the area yet.

kurisu1974
Jul 22, 2011, 04:09 AM
Weren't you supposed to talk to the principal after beating Vol Opt?

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 11:48 AM
Weren't you supposed to talk to the principal after beating Vol Opt?

Yea I did that he didn't really say anything important like usual.

TrueChaos
Jul 23, 2011, 05:28 AM
usually as long as you just enter Ruins 1 from that passage it keeps Ruins open, even if you don't talk to Tyrell. it's weird that it hasn't