PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 lavis cannon

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 02:16 AM
Has anyone seen lavis cannon drop on distant memory?
I've have 50% GBR and I'm lvl 180 running this mission 6 mins with full party and 3* luck and have yet to see it drop anyone else having this problem? :/

milranduil
Jul 22, 2011, 02:18 AM
I've done 680 runs, and still never seen one.

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 02:25 AM
I've done 680 runs, and still never seen one.

Dang :/ I've had everything drop but that I've even had red lines drop back to back like 4 missions in a row I've seen some on market but from people that I talk to they all say they have seen or gotten one which I think is BS. "Lemme know if ya find one :D"

Midori Oku
Jul 22, 2011, 02:28 AM
They have a horrid drop rate. I have seen 4 in total. Three during Protectors Zeta and one during this GBR.

Edit: I'm already having better luck with Lavis Cannons in Distant Memory than I did with Iritista Spellstones in Seabed Vibrations. lol

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 02:30 AM
They have a horrid drop rate. I have seen 4 in total. Three during Protectors Zeta and one during this GBR.

I wasn't high enough to run on zeta left game after 1 up cup for a lil bit is drop rate better then it was in zeta?

You would think it would be with the boost and all!

Midori Oku
Jul 22, 2011, 02:33 AM
My guess is the drop rate would be about the same. The only difference is that you can clear Distant Memory in 5-6min vs 12min on Zeta. Once the GBR is gone the drop rate will almost be nonexistent.

TeeZy
Jul 22, 2011, 02:35 AM
40% light lavis cannon :D

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 02:37 AM
My guess is the drop rate would be about the same. The only difference is that you can clear Distant Memory in 5-6min vs 12min on Zeta. Once the GBR is gone the drop rate will almost be nonexistent.

:0 no!!!! Let's hope not :( guess ill just have to run like crazy then and hope it drops onto my pallet :) "odds of that 1/10000000000 D:"

40% light lavis cannon :D

How long did it take u and do u got proof? I know a lot of BS going around -_-

TeeZy
Jul 22, 2011, 02:41 AM
How long did it take u and do u got proof? I know a lot of BS going around -_-

Shutup butch. lol :D, you want it. And no I got it with 20 something % and a few others, don't remember total. Do you want one, I don't use "sabers" so I don't care about it lol. Drop me some tech mags and rods. :-?

Oh and it took idk, like my 7th run of DM. 1 star luck.

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 02:43 AM
Shutup butch. lol :D, you want it. And no I got it with 20 something % and a few others, don't remember total. Do you want one, I don't use "sabers" so I don't care about it lol. Drop me some tech mags and rods. :-?

Lemme get online :D still wish I knew total runs tho :(

TeeZy
Jul 22, 2011, 02:45 AM
Why are Lavis Cannons loved so much :s. It's not a Rutsularod.

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 02:47 AM

I just want it to go on my protranser palette with my tension blaster :0 I only use one saber and the lavish is the one for me <3

DPShiro
Jul 22, 2011, 04:08 AM
I bought a 40% 0/10 Fire Lavis Cannon from the shops a few days ago and did some testing with a crappy 50% 5/9 Crimson i had lying around.

The Crimson out damaged the Lavis Cannon. Maybe that will change when high grinded, but still...
Put it back for a stack and it sold rather quick.

I loved it in PSO, but it's sad when it's worse than a 5+ year old stinking saber.

Recon Tactical
Jul 22, 2011, 08:43 AM
I'm only LV108, so I can't do Distant Memory S3 yet, but I know Lavis Cannon has been dropping. I've seen several players with the weapon since the mission was added.

AnonymousHat00
Jul 22, 2011, 09:10 AM
i got really lucky with distant memory. i got two to drop back to back, and i got both cuz of couse i solo'ed it

34% light, and 40% dark

gordon/alpha999
Jul 22, 2011, 09:16 AM
i got really lucky with distant memory. i got two to drop back to back, and i got both cuz of couse i solo'ed it

34% light, and 40% dark

Impossible, seg@ never allow things like this! :-o

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 11:51 AM
Impossible, seg@ never allow things like this! :-o

ROFL XD love your replie Idk it might be but odds would be ridiculously low.

Kizer497
Jul 22, 2011, 12:23 PM
Brings back memories from pso, well fot me that is.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 22, 2011, 01:03 PM
Also they will be 1 of the last weapons that wont have a reskin thats unique to our server

oG Epik
Jul 22, 2011, 03:27 PM
Hmm i wonder what the rutsularod will look like a reskin okarod>? lol

DPShiro
Jul 22, 2011, 04:07 PM
Hmm i wonder what the rutsularod will look like a reskin okarod>? lol

We should have the correct data for Rutsularod already.

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 05:30 PM
We should have the correct data for Rutsularod already.

From "hear say" I heard that all GC items we already have the skins for them "AS I REPEAT IT'S JUST HEAR SAY" may not be true but the demo comet and all those weapons we have the skins so :))))

DPShiro
Jul 22, 2011, 05:39 PM
From "hear say" I heard that all GC items we already have the skins for them "AS I REPEAT IT'S JUST HEAR SAY" may not be true but the demo comet and all those weapons we have the skins so :))))

We seem to have all the PSP's weapon data, btu not PSP2, PSP2i or PSŲ.

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 22, 2011, 06:10 PM
We seem to have all the PSP's weapon data, btu not PSP2, PSP2i or PSŲ.

We will just have to wait and see hopefully we have more then we think we do.