PDA

View Full Version : UPPA meeing

DeathDragon2332
Jul 23, 2011, 07:26 PM
Ok so silver pretty much told us everything that Edward did. Theres going 2 be no Re skins. and the problem with neutral weapons is still unknown. Edward however told silver "there is a light at the end of the tunnel" So yeah lol come up with what you think it could be. And as previously stated the forums will be up "Soon" So thats all nothing big.

THLPSC
Jul 23, 2011, 07:30 PM
Yep, like I said any one of us could have came to that conclusion before it happened.

TeeZy
Jul 23, 2011, 07:37 PM
Yep, like I said any one of us could have came to that conclusion before it happened.

For the most part this ^ statement is right....No info whatsoever. :-?

Spiderbane
Jul 23, 2011, 07:39 PM
We all have to hold our hands and pray, just like everyone else in the Gurhal System did to get rid of the SEED. When we do so, and the Unification points merge, we will get the proper skins for our weapons, get rid of consistent scammers/phishers, lose account binding on bound weapons, and have permanently increase drop rates!

We just have to believe...

*cough*yeah right*cough*

Noc Codez
Jul 23, 2011, 09:06 PM
JP PSU.. till PSO2 comes around going back on my free course account.. :D

Powder Keg
Jul 23, 2011, 10:04 PM
I guess the light at the end of the tunnel will be me saving an extra 10bux a month.

HappyPenguin
Jul 23, 2011, 10:08 PM
Whats the UPPA? and whats going on here i dont understand

DesignZ
Jul 23, 2011, 10:29 PM
It was a huge waste of time, could've just read what Edward posted on these forums. Same exact info

ashley50
Jul 23, 2011, 10:42 PM
Whats the UPPA? and whats going on here i dont understand

It'd be best not to know about 'it'.

boomadatigger
Jul 23, 2011, 10:46 PM
It was a huge waste of time, could've just read what Edward posted on these forums. Same exact info

Really? You were there? omg lol they held a meeting for that? How...pretentious.

bupjo
Jul 23, 2011, 10:55 PM
I guess the light at the end of the tunnel will be me saving an extra 10bux a month.

my favorite comment of the day!!

Eat poo derek
Jul 23, 2011, 11:28 PM
you guys do realize that Edward said this light at the end of the tunnel about guardians cash right?
In my opponion this is a big joke to sega

DesignZ
Jul 23, 2011, 11:35 PM
Really? You were there? omg lol they held a meeting for that? How...pretentious.
Yea it was lil Edward Jr feeding all of us Bullshit,after bullshit, and followed by more bullshit!!
Huge surprise right?

Eat poo derek
Jul 23, 2011, 11:42 PM
it was defenetly worth it to find out that are content is going to be like how guardians cash LOL
well no more sega games for me....

Halcyote
Jul 24, 2011, 12:18 AM
Yea it was lil Edward Jr feeding all of us Bullshit,after bullshit, and followed by more bullshit!!
Huge surprise right?
wrong gm

DesignZ
Jul 24, 2011, 12:22 AM
wrong gm
As in that I meant Silver lol

Lock
Jul 24, 2011, 12:33 AM
Had a meeting?

first I heard of it

DesignZ
Jul 24, 2011, 12:46 AM
Had a meeting?

first I heard of it
Want a summary of it? Check out Edward's thread, read all of Edward's post, and then........... BOOM. Good news huh?

mr pink
Jul 24, 2011, 12:56 AM
i would of loved to be there. i would of started some chants demonstrated in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPsksJxmqA

Ilikelamp7
Jul 24, 2011, 01:01 AM
Theres going 2 be no Re skins.

I'm having a hard time understanding this. :-?

Cleptomaniac
Jul 24, 2011, 01:30 AM
What was the good news that everyone was talking about?

BIG OLAF
Jul 24, 2011, 01:33 AM
What was the good news that everyone was talking about?

There wasn't any. Just a reiteration of what Edward said earlier this week. Whoopee.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 24, 2011, 01:43 AM
There wasn't any. Just a reiteration of what Edward said earlier this week. Whoopee.

Basically informing even more people that all we have to look forward to is more new "unique" content for our server that is "unique".

Read between the lines in Edward's post and it basically says that there isn't very much new stuff they can release based on the resources they have at their disposal.

Just goes about it in a cryptic way.

Lock
Jul 24, 2011, 02:14 AM
Want a summary of it? Check out Edward's thread, read all of Edward's post, and then........... BOOM. Good news huh?

that's......

anticlimactic ^^;

boomadatigger
Jul 24, 2011, 03:13 AM

Which begs the question...why have a meeting in the first place if just to regurgitate the same information? Also, why a meeting just for UPPA members and not the players as a whole on the game, a lot of whom don't come to the forums like UPPA members do. I keep hearing certain players continually spouting that PSU is a community over and over. Hell, how can you be a community when you only inform certain people in the community while excluding the others. Either something shady is going on or people just want to feel important by thinking they are part of the process in some manner.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 24, 2011, 03:53 AM
Lol. Im not a UPPA member I dont care what it is. Anyone could of gone. There were a lot of people there random people. I just went because I was bored. And I wanted 2 seal the deal on me moving to the JP server.

boomadatigger
Jul 24, 2011, 03:59 AM
Lol. Im not a UPPA member I dont care what it is. Anyone could of gone. There were a lot of people there random people. I just went because I was bored. And I wanted 2 seal the deal on me moving to the JP server.

Sure, if someone happened to hear about or stumbled upon it they could have attended. Until they got bored of course. But the meeting was primarily for UPPA members and announced as such. Again, the question...why?

DeathDragon2332
Jul 24, 2011, 04:03 AM
IDK he talked with Edward on skype I guess. And figured he would get some attention so he setup a meeting. It was just a waste of time. Im sure everyone knew that before hand. Ohh somthing I didnt type at the top is. Apparently Edward thinks we are being treated Unfairly.

boomadatigger
Jul 24, 2011, 04:04 AM
IDK he talked with Edward on skype I guess. And figured he would get some attention so he setup a meeting. It was just a waste of time. Im sure everyone knew that before hand. Ohh somthing I didnt type at the top is. Apparently Edward thinks we are being treated Unfairly.

Well, if he really thinks that then, being the "mouth" of Sega, it would behoove him to come back to the thread he started and tell people that.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 24, 2011, 04:09 AM
Lol yeah I know. I personally dont like Edward at all. But yeah PSU looks pretty dead 2 me. I give it a couple more months. I mean there losing subscribers everyday and people are leaving in masses.

Halcyote
Jul 24, 2011, 04:29 AM
As in that I meant Silver lol

i meant the gm you're comparing him to is the wrong one. i'm not ready to be banned here just yet, so i won't name names.

bloodflowers
Jul 24, 2011, 06:49 AM
Apparently Edward thinks we are being treated Unfairly.

He has a funny way of showing it, warning people not to be negative on the official forums.