PDA

View Full Version : RP??

Abhorsen
Jul 25, 2011, 12:56 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if there is any in-game RP??

THLPSC
Jul 25, 2011, 01:01 PM
Nope, just single player. You can find that the best RP partner or so I am told is Huga.

Abhorsen
Jul 25, 2011, 01:09 PM
That's an NPC or a player??

TheAstarion
Jul 27, 2011, 05:49 PM
Nah dude, for RPs you need to find individuals, and we're... extremely rare. I only know two others and we knew one another before we started RPing, so... yeah.

Good luck finding a decent group, one of our guys is notoriously antisocial, and we work on GMT. If you find some others, let me know :)

Noc Codez
Jul 27, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if there is any in-game RP??

There used to be a big group of RP players but they all lost interest and went to W.O.W with the other RP players..

Keilyn
Jul 27, 2011, 06:37 PM
Nah dude, for RPs you need to find individuals, and we're... extremely rare. I only know two others and we knew one another before we started RPing, so... yeah.

Good luck finding a decent group, one of our guys is notoriously antisocial, and we work on GMT. If you find some others, let me know :)

I used to do RPing as a side thing in PC/PS2...It was ok, until every other cast started using Role Playing as an excuse to be racist, chanting "cast supremacy" and other shit, while the others used RPing as a sidebar excuse to engage in their interpretations of Cyber Sex.

Which btw its the main reasons why a lot of jpn players RP on the side.

I'm already a player in a game I like to call "Earth" where people are "born" and grow up...find real lovers and hold real jobs and can always be in character and when someone dies, they don't respawn. Catch my drift?

gordon/alpha999
Jul 27, 2011, 06:52 PM
You can find that the best RP partner or so I am told is Huga.

That was rich.

Lock
Jul 28, 2011, 03:24 AM
Nope, just single player. You can find that the best RP partner or so I am told is Huga.

he heh....

that made my night:smile: