PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Having a hard time figuring it all out :/

Dithrain
Jul 26, 2011, 02:36 AM
Alright, I got it all installed, I registered, and even set up my Logitech controller so I wouldn't have to use the keyboard.

Only problem, is the obvious one. I can't really understand any of it. :/ I'm really lost on what to do, where to go, and my options. Is there some sort of english patch, or some kind of strategy people use to figure this game out?

Or should I just go to Xbox 360 servers to make it a little easier? XP

XbikXBd
Jul 26, 2011, 03:21 AM
Alright, I got it all installed, I registered, and even set up my Logitech controller so I wouldn't have to use the keyboard.

Only problem, is the obvious one. I can't really understand any of it. :/ I'm really lost on what to do, where to go, and my options. Is there some sort of english patch, or some kind of strategy people use to figure this game out?

Or should I just go to Xbox 360 servers to make it a little easier? XP

did you ever play PSU?....and its mostly mem. i mean some stuff is new and if you know some katakana you should be fine....^^;

Dithrain
Jul 26, 2011, 12:38 PM
did you ever play PSU?....and its mostly mem. i mean some stuff is new and if you know some katakana you should be fine....^^;

I played the the English PSU up to about level 20, so I guess not very much haha.

ashley50
Jul 26, 2011, 01:59 PM
are you serious? you installed/set up everything and this current 'problem' you have never even crossed your mind?

Either way...search around and you'll find some menu translations.

pikachief
Jul 26, 2011, 02:49 PM
this should help with some settings and such

http://www.keyoftwilight.com/psujp/

go to the 5th floor and at the first counter u see, select the first option. it'll be the event.

yea not really playing much of the english game can be pretty hard, since most people who play this know their way around the menus and missions because they played the english version lol

Dithrain
Jul 27, 2011, 03:46 AM
are you serious? you installed/set up everything and this current 'problem' you have never even crossed your mind?

Either way...search around and you'll find some menu translations.

Truth be told, I've played imported, fully japanese games before, and it wasn't too hard. Obviously, with an MMO, it was a different ball park. XP