PDA

View Full Version : Next Event

Kazzabe
Jul 27, 2011, 08:13 PM
does anyone have information on the next event? I would appreciate the heads up. I got my 50% on the gbr and i'm bored as hell.

HappyPenguin
Jul 27, 2011, 08:14 PM
Max Attack X

BIG OLAF
Jul 27, 2011, 08:15 PM
I don't think we're getting one. Since we "aren't allowed" to have any items or skins from PSPo2 onward, and every event from now on has PSPo2 items...I think that the Great Arms Race was most likely the 360 server's last event.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm probably not.

Kazzabe
Jul 27, 2011, 08:26 PM
I don't think we're getting one. Since we "aren't allowed" to have any items or skins from PSPo2 onward, and every event from now on has PSPo2 items...I think that the Great Arms Race was most likely the 360 server's last event.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm probably not.

oh wow. time to sell my mesetas!! jk jk i dont have any mesetas :( lol

Max Attack X
:O I like the weapons we would be getting if we have this event on the 360 servers.

HappyPenguin
Jul 27, 2011, 08:34 PM
oh wow. time to sell my mesetas!! jk jk i dont have any mesetas :( lol

:O I like the weapons we would be getting if we have this event on the 360 servers.

if we get max attack infinity theres really good items

Noc Codez
Jul 27, 2011, 11:47 PM
does anyone have information on the next event? I would appreciate the heads up. I got my 50% on the gbr and i'm bored as hell.

Next event.. 360 server being closed..

Vintasticvin
Jul 27, 2011, 11:54 PM
Next event.. 360 server being closed..

OH now don't be like that yeah the community has been through worse but hey y'all still running around going about your businesses and such besides you guys are heck of a tough crowd I'll ya that much :D I wouldn't survive in a heated debate or even consider tossing in my opinions lol.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 27, 2011, 11:59 PM

It will be coming out sometime between now and the end of the servers, possibly.

Noc Codez
Jul 28, 2011, 12:09 AM
Do we even hs the skins for the new weapons for Max attack x? Or will they be unique weapons..

pikachief
Jul 28, 2011, 12:29 AM
Do we even hs the skins for the new weapons for Max attack x? Or will they be unique weapons..

Unique. They should call it the Autumn Event also to add to the unique-ness

gordon/alpha999
Jul 28, 2011, 12:29 AM
Like y'all said , if the weapons are from PSP2/PSP2I, they with be uniquefied.

Vintasticvin
Jul 28, 2011, 01:06 AM
By the way, what ARE these unique weapons that has everyone grinding their gears look like?

Noc Codez
Jul 28, 2011, 01:07 AM
Another event not worth playing....

pikachief
Jul 28, 2011, 01:09 AM
By the way, what ARE these unique weapons that has everyone grinding their gears look like?

It's majority of the new weapons. They're all just reskinned old weapons because they don't have the data for what the weapons are supposed to look like. The GM (Edward) just says they're unique weapons because the US server is unique lol

HappyPenguin
Jul 28, 2011, 01:17 AM
Guys SEGA was just hacked it will be here soon

Anna_Wren
Jul 28, 2011, 01:19 AM
Sailor scout here means things like the Violent thorn, which was supposed to have another model. Same with the Nivellum and Nivelhaze. Actually, it started with those two weapons and Door to subspace.

There are a lot of unreleased weapons yet that have proper models. IIRC, the C rank whips and the like will have proper skins. So should the Snakeskin Albino or whatever they decid to call it. But basically most the best looking cool weapons have been reskinned. This is most likely the reason the GAR was changed, as the models would be reskins and that would not be tolerated by the community at all. Worst I think than the replacements since we SHOULD get the real deals later anyway from another event.

BIG OLAF
Jul 28, 2011, 01:20 AM
Guys SEGA was just hacked it will be here soon

Sorry, what?

Vashyron
Jul 28, 2011, 01:26 AM
Guys SEGA was just hacked it will be here soon.....:wacko:

I thought Edward made it clear that 360 is unique so it will be getting Unique items! Can't get much clearer than that.

HappyPenguin
Jul 28, 2011, 01:30 AM
@BIG Remember when the SEGA and PSU website were hacked? thats what i meant

pikachief
Jul 28, 2011, 01:38 AM
@BIG Remember when the SEGA and PSU website were hacked? thats what i meant

their forums and website and such were hacked. Also they weren't just hacked, they were hacked mid last event.

the Sega forums getting hacked does not affect PSU in any way. if it did, you guys wouldn't have the GBR right now :)

Hatemachine
Jul 28, 2011, 01:41 AM
What does Sega's site being hacked have to do with the next upcoming event? just not following the logic on that unless it was hacked and information regarding that info was found and released, which even under THOSE unlikely circumstances would be dubious at best.

And no idea on whats next man, been gone for 3 years and the last event short of the arms race I have done was the First Max attack G.

HappyPenguin
Jul 28, 2011, 01:46 AM
@chief Yeah true also when do we get are event weapons?

Noc Codez
Jul 28, 2011, 01:54 AM
@chief Yeah true also when do we get are event weapons?

4-8 weeks sorry no COD accepted..

Lock
Jul 28, 2011, 03:16 AM
this is plan BS, but as we all know this is nothing new.

I hated the carnival whatever it was called event.....

*sigh*:-?

AnonymousHat00
Jul 28, 2011, 12:00 PM
even if the next event's drops are re-skins you cant look over the exp thats gunna be giving out. thats the only reason i want this to come out.

Isolde
Jul 28, 2011, 12:39 PM

The Verzegrys (S rank) and Eisengrys (A Rank) are both currently dropping Neutral only and look like Vahra Claws (7 star) minus the sound normal Vahra (or Go Vahra) Claws make when attacking. The Violent Thorn looks like a Gekitsnatac and is also currently dropping Neutral only. The Neutrality is supposed to be fixed in the coming maintenance and, although I am *hoping* the fix will be retroactive, I am not going to hold my breath on that one.

bloodflowers
Jul 28, 2011, 01:10 PM
They're all just reskinned old weapons

Not even reskinned, I think deskinned is a better term for the uniqueness.

mAsTeR OuTi
Jul 28, 2011, 01:18 PM
Maximum Attack it will be...

Photon Booster and Photon Fluge for all^^

Cant wait!

greetz

OuTi