PDA

View Full Version : PSU Sion Glitch!!!! The Stats on the Ely Sion are not real

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 06:07 PM
I'm gonna get to the point here
I'm a lvl 180 GAS'd out Fighmaster.
I have a 10/10 Ely Sion, one of a handful on the server.
Based on it's stats Nothing should hit harder, right?

Lets test it with Gravity Break:
But before we do, know this. I have everything from GAS that can possibly boost my damage as a FM besides a crusher.
Elemental Weapon 2
Full Custom Power 2
Exact Attack 2
Swords Element
Sword Damage
Strength +5
Did i miss anything? Of course not.

Ely Sion up first: Unsafe Passage S2

No Critical

2nd Y attack: 6500
3rd Y attack: 8600

Critical

2nd Y attack: 10,000+

3rd Y attack: ---13,863---. Note this... The Sion will not pass 13,863.

Aoryu up 2nd: unsafe Passage S2

No Critcal

2nd Y attack: 6000

3rd Y attack: 8300

Sion wins...

Critical

2nd Y attack: 9000

3rd Y attack: ---14,200---...
Aoryu wins!

That's right! The Aoryu can put down 14k damage and the sion can't.
Compare the stats with me:

Aoryu: 0/10
Att: 1150 (3855)
41% Light

Ely Sion: 10/10 + Full Custom Power 2
Att: 1553 (4258)
35% Light

That's 403 attack points more.
On top of that, Full Custom Power is multiplying a base attack of 1300 on the sion.

And it's not just an Aoryu that beat the sion. Another Kid had a 9/9 42% Promoto and made me eat my words! the thing has like 1100 attack, AND he didn't even have a Shijin combo hitting 14k! So in the middle of getting a Shijin, i took the sword for a little test, and what do you know? The Sion isn't so mighty...

Here's where it gets very tricky. The Sion makes the Aoryu look like trash when i use tornado break as it should! So why is it different for Gravity Break?

What kind of questions does this bring up for you guys?
Is the att on the Sion capped in a strange way?
Did Sega break my weapon ironically with the stats 10/10!?
ARE THE OTHER EDEL WEAPONS BROKEN TOO!?

Thanks for the 10/10 Sion, Sega, but no thanks...

Noc Codez
Jul 28, 2011, 06:12 PM
Wait to see if we get the sword PA atk boost that JP had and test it again.

str898mustang
Jul 28, 2011, 06:15 PM
people still use gravity break? lol

anyways yeah thats weird

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 06:16 PM
Wait to see if we get the sword PA atk boost that JP had and test it again.
Lol, yeah lemme wait around for an update that we EXPECT and might not get cause we're unique. And isn't that fix just for Tornado Break anyway?

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 28, 2011, 06:18 PM
Ha ha that's funny.

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 06:22 PM
Ha ha that's funny.
Funny? -_- More like %@^@$%^&#^@%^#^ (Microsoft filter) if you know what i mean...

ridler
Jul 28, 2011, 06:41 PM
is the% IN THE WEAPON THAT COUNTS. ely just 35%

bloodflowers
Jul 28, 2011, 06:43 PM
Very old news, it's due to the way the damage cap works, Aoryu wins because of the element. If the cap didn't exist the Ely Sion would easily win.

I made a video ages ago showing similar situations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB313spzvfk

You'll love the bit where a Svaltus Sword beats the Ely Sion.

ridler
Jul 28, 2011, 06:50 PM
if you had a 50% Repca 10/10
the % won^^

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 06:59 PM
is the% IN THE WEAPON THAT COUNTS. ely just 35%
I understand these point saying "Element wins" But last time i checked, 6% doesnt fill up a gap of 403 missing damage points PLUS Full custom power level two. And if it is JUST PERCENT, why does the Sion do more, as rightfully should, using Tornado Break?

Because based on what you're saying, Ridler, a Sion loses everytime no matter the PA simply because of %. And that's not the case. It ONLY loses on gravity break. 35% or 41%, there is a CLEAR mistake here, so don't even come at me with such a nooby comment, Ridler. You see the stats!!!!!!!

bloodflowers
Jul 28, 2011, 07:04 PM
I understand these point saying "Element wins" But last time i checked, 6% doesnt fill up a gap of 403 missing damage points PLUS Full custom power level two. And if it is JUST PERCENT, why does the Sion do more, as rightfully should, using Tornado Break?

Because based on what you're saying, Ridler, a Sion loses everytime no matter the PA simply because of %. And that's not the case. It ONLY loses on gravity break. 35% or 41%, there is a CLEAR mistake here, so don't even come at me with such a nooby comment, Ridler. You see the stats!!!!!!!

Well he's right, but not for the reason he thinks he is ;) It IS the element doing it, but only because the attack power has been capped earlier in the damage calculation. Look up 'formulae' on psupedia. It's not quite as simple as a plain ATP cap but they've done something on the part of the equation before the element multiplier is applied.

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 07:28 PM
Well he's right, but not for the reason he thinks he is ;) It IS the element doing it, but only because the attack power has been capped earlier in the damage calculation. Look up 'formulae' on psupedia. It's not quite as simple as a plain ATP cap but they've done something on the part of the equation before the element multiplier is applied.
All these graphs and stats, man. I understand % and buff and crit and all that, but this Formulae board is only adding to my point. 6% elemental difference does not make up for such a gap in ATT even if att doesnt matter SO much. And it's ONLY the Sion that has a cap! If anything the cap should be higher and unbeatable but it's ONLY the sion that's suffering! ONLY!!!!!! Any other 10^ sword doesnt cap out at 13863 and get beaten by weaker weapon im sure.

TeeZy
Jul 28, 2011, 07:29 PM
Now I'm sad that I picked the Ely Sion. How depressing. #ShouldhavegotFucil

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 07:44 PM
And i just ran another test with Acro buffs Distant Memory, S3 and the Sion Caps at 13,7** on acro buffs and off of it. Again the Aoryu wins... 14k

TeeZy
Jul 28, 2011, 07:44 PM
Lame...

Midori Oku
Jul 28, 2011, 08:01 PM
It's our own little "unique" damage cap! It is nothing new. :)

BTW the Repca also has a cap. ;)

Nereid
Jul 28, 2011, 08:56 PM
On the bright side, who cares, Gravity Break is terrible.

Powder Keg
Jul 28, 2011, 09:04 PM
^ Sadly, that's the truth.

Gravity Break and Redda were two of my favorite Fighter PAs, but the adjustments made them useless.

Fufu
Jul 28, 2011, 11:14 PM
On the bright side, who cares, Gravity Break is terrible.
The kid with a one of a kind weapon that most other people break cares a whole lot... (Me)

bloodflowers
Jul 29, 2011, 02:27 AM
It affects several swords including the Aoryu and so on, they just cap sooner or at different value depending on Att and element. Affects all axes too with Redda.

XbikXBd
Jul 29, 2011, 03:58 AM
even n JP i have both Edel arrow and Fuciel.....i would not waste my time on elysion cuz of better swords.....

tested my Edel arrow on JP GAS'd Beast lv50 Light i hit 5532 on Xbox server lv 50 light Edel Arrow same (3/10) Same amount of GAS i hit about 3956.......wow thats kinda sad......