PDA

View Full Version : Ok Question time

Hatemachine
Jul 29, 2011, 06:41 AM
Where is it people go for leveling purposes, aka what areas are the most heavily traveled outside of event missions?

IS there anything anymore? or is it pretty much a dead stop for leveling and party runs until the Next event?

Lookin to level an AT from 148 and been gone for 3 years so whatever was added that became the new proverbial "White Beast" mission for leveling purposes what and where in the name of Voltrons left septum is it?

Noc Codez
Jul 29, 2011, 07:48 AM
what areas are the most heavily traveled outside of event missions?
White beast/seed express

IS there anything anymore? or is it pretty much a dead stop for leveling and party runs until the Next event?
Still lots to do.. but after you've done everything it tends to get boring..

Lookin to level an AT from 148 and been gone for 3 years so whatever was added that became the new proverbial "White Beast" mission for leveling purposes what and where in the name of Voltrons left septum is it?
Yea... totally lost me there buddy.

oG Epik
Jul 29, 2011, 11:08 AM
White beast/Seed Express/Distant Memory(for now)/ and sacred stream is very active if u need a photon fludge or AMP for Shijin

WiZ1988
Jul 29, 2011, 12:26 PM
Message me and I'd be happy to do some runs with you. I'm no veteran and I still struggle with the language but I can help you level up and get you going. Keep at it.

bloodflowers
Jul 29, 2011, 12:40 PM
Watch what happens when the GBR ends -> White Beast.

Also if you're playing AT you might find my guide useful:
http://psu.system11.org/blog/?page_id=649

Noc Codez
Jul 29, 2011, 01:08 PM
White beast/Seed Express/Distant Memory(for now)/ and sacred stream is very active if u need a photon fludge or AMP for Shijin

Lol how could I forget DM?? Sorry about that

Hatemachine
Jul 29, 2011, 07:42 PM
Rightyo then folks, thanks a bundle, i'll check those runs out once this GBR thingy ends. just needed to get a jumpstart on where to go once the Focus on Distant Memory no longer holds an attraction and people begin to drift off.