PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Generally New to PSU...

QuinnyQuinn
Jul 29, 2011, 09:46 AM
..and I'm already sucking at it.

I started playing on the JP server today. I got used to the interface and such pretty easily, but I'm having loads of trouble in-game already.

Is the difficulty of this game really hard or what? I can't find any suitable missions for me to do. It's either too low or too strong for me.

ChinchillaxCharlie
Jul 29, 2011, 09:54 AM
What I did was I met some people who spoke english right. And they took me through the Ebent I was only level 4 from doing the training mission on the 4th floor. And they helped me level up to 14 in less then an hour lol.

ChinchillaxCharlie
Jul 29, 2011, 09:58 AM
You know what PM me on here If you ever wanna play I know very little but I can try and help you find higher lvl people willing to help.

QuinnyQuinn
Jul 29, 2011, 09:59 AM
What I did was I met some people who spoke english right. And they took me through the Ebent I was only level 4 from doing the training mission on the 4th floor. And they helped me level up to 14 in less then an hour lol.

Lucky! D:

I don't have the level nor the money to help myself with the equipment. And just finished chapter 2, too.

._.

EDIT: Which server you in? :O

cristfc
Jul 29, 2011, 10:08 AM
Lucky! D:

I don't have the level nor the money to help myself with the equipment. And just finished chapter 2, too.

._.

EDIT: Which server you in? :O
its advisable you stay on universe 1, which is more populated ;-)

QuinnyQuinn
Jul 29, 2011, 10:09 AM
its advisable you stay on universe 1, which is more populated ;-)

Okay. ;___;