PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Premium course sign up HELP!

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 05:10 PM
When i log into buy my premium course the button to purchase a gurdians liscene is not on the page.:-o

Can anyone help me?:D

cristfc
Jul 29, 2011, 05:37 PM
you see different buttons?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177136

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 06:17 PM
i bought a game key already and got an email will a few links and a code. Types the code into the register game key and it said it was wrong.

cristfc
Jul 29, 2011, 07:12 PM
according with SuKKrl you dont need register game key, only buy it and after "buy guardian", well, I think... If anyone can confirm this.. I dont remember how I do...

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 07:27 PM
according with SuKKrl you dont need register game key, only buy it and after "buy guardian", well, I think... If anyone can confirm this.. I dont remember how I do...
buy gurdians cash? or license

cristfc
Jul 29, 2011, 07:31 PM
no, buy guardian, the first option =]

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 07:44 PM
well my other friend has the first option as buy gurdians lisence and mine is buy gurdians cash

cristfc
Jul 29, 2011, 08:10 PM
well my other friend has the first option as buy gurdians lisence and mine is buy gurdians cash
I dont remember if you need input your game key in any place, perhaps its avoiding guardians license option :-?

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 08:15 PM
well there is a spot where i can register my game key code but when i type it in it says it is wrong but it isnt but it also does say on my home page game key 7/30/2011 5:23:10 so i think that means that i can use the game key tomorrow at 5:23

DeltaViolet+
Jul 29, 2011, 08:22 PM
Have you tried signing into the game? Everyone I know never had to input the gamekey, just try and sign in and see if you can go to your room :)

Just to make sure you have done it right, you picked the third box down, then clicked on the only link within that page then entered your card details? If you have done it right at the top of the page instead of having three gray boxs username/date/(something else)it will now have four boxs.
Good luck!

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 08:45 PM
Have you tried signing into the game? Everyone I know never had to input the gamekey, just try and sign in and see if you can go to your room :)

Just to make sure you have done it right, you picked the third box down, then clicked on the only link within that page then entered your card details? If you have done it right at the top of the page instead of having three gray boxs username/date/(something else)it will now have four boxs.
Good luck!
i did go to the third link down and that link is the one to buy a game key and i did that and now in the grey boxes it is name/expiration date/game key date and no i can not get into my room.

cristfc
Jul 29, 2011, 08:50 PM
i did go to the third link down and that link is the one to buy a game key and i did that and now in the grey boxes it is name/expiration date/game key date and no i can not get into my room.
you relogged on game after made this proccess, right?

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 09:45 PM
yes i trie to log into the game again but i still couldn't go to my room but i am still not able to type in the code for my registration it says it is wrong the game key registration that is.

str898mustang
Jul 29, 2011, 09:56 PM
You dont type in a game key

Highlight the whole page and paste it in to google translate. Do people even know google translate exists???

yarger
Jul 29, 2011, 10:21 PM
yes i just did that. this is the page translated can u help?

"PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE" Completes Purchase registration key game
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
as yarger

ISAO CORPORATION PSU ID is supported.
Phantasy Star Universe game "key" on purchasing
Thank you.
Purchase has been completed registration key to game PSU ID.

Your game keys: ****-****-****-****-**** blocked for obvious reasons

-------------------------------------------------- -----
※ game keys can not be reissued, please keep it carefully.
-------------------------------------------------- ------

※ game key purchased from the registration date, the maximum period of 10 days free.
Incidentally, who does not incur an automatic renewal period available free of charge.

After logging in, you can check the registration information.
https://ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/login.htm

Edition ■ Windows "Phantasy Star Universe" Free client software!
"Episode 1", official site, client software can play PSU
You can download it for free.
Please see the official site.

Phantasy Star Universe - Official Site]
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/home/

So "Phantasy Star Universe" Please enjoy fully the world of!

E-mail ※ This is because we have been transmitted in the automatic transmission,
Also I received a reply, take your inquiries solved.
Contact Us Frequently Asked Questions "," refer to later, more private form
Please contact us

sKx'
Jul 30, 2011, 05:22 PM
Ive got the same trouble for a while that i never figured out, i also clicked on the 3rd option purchased but i never got the option for sub and so forth.

yarger
Jul 31, 2011, 11:21 AM
I have figured it out. what you have to do is buy a game key Then on the page with all the grey boxes at the top there should be three of them that say PSU ID/Expiration date/Game Key Date. Then you need to go through the same steps that you went through to get the first game key and buy game key b. So all together that should equal $20 and you get a 10 day trial with those.

sKx'
Jul 31, 2011, 03:13 PM
I have figured it out. what you have to do is buy a game key Then on the page with all the grey boxes at the top there should be three of them that say PSU ID/Expiration date/Game Key Date. Then you need to go through the same steps that you went through to get the first game key and buy game key b. So all together that should equal $20 and you get a 10 day trial with those.

It seems like it make sense now that Ive translated the page actually with your input.

So after you purchased Gamekey "B" did you got the option for premium service, because i dont wont to buy the wrong thing and get deducted another $12 for something thats not it.

On the "translation" as you can see it does mention "B luminous game key" so i believe what you said i think. ^^;

"Ambition of the Illuminus PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE" A Windows PC version (Story Mode / Network mode) you need to play the entire contents of "b Luminous game key". When you purchase a game key b Lumenis to complete this registration automatically PSU ID.

Thanks XSV

yarger
Aug 2, 2011, 11:26 AM
once you purchase game key b you should have a 10 day trial. So, use that then purchase a gurdians lisence which there should be an option for that now.