PDA

View Full Version : PSU Hi. New member and new player looking for some help

Rockford
Jul 29, 2011, 06:46 PM
Hello everyone, Rockford here. I hope to hear from you all, for more reasons perhaps than the question I intend to raise. I have earned the right to take on a rare mission. A friend and I are aiming for the "Illusionary Shaft" mission on Parum. He and I both have a specific item in mind to acquire from said run. Our respective targets are the Twin Ruby Bullet and the Twin Neiclaw... Bearing in mind there are two teammates who have their eyes on these, anything else found in the way of loot is highly negotiable. A minimum of two other Guardians would be appreciated, though honestly, the more the merrier. Though we are both fairly young yet... A 31, myself, and a 27 for my friend, as of the time of this post. Hope to hear from someone at least. :)

sikotic_demon
Jul 30, 2011, 01:29 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i dont think the twin claws will drop on anything less than a B. However when they do drop you will have more than enough to go round the party... the ruby bullets i dont see as often though. if you both are still after them i might have extras in storage somewhere. just let me know if you want them.

HappyPenguin
Jul 30, 2011, 01:42 AM
Welcome to pso-world! i hope you enjoy your stay anywho the Twin Ruby Bullet and the Twin Neiclaw are really cheap the cheapest ones i found right now was a Twin Ruby Bullet 400K and a Twin Neiclaw for only 140K hope this was helpful