PDA

View Full Version : Photon Fluge

oG Epik
Jul 30, 2011, 07:19 PM
What would be the fastest way to obtain... IS moon light beast good drop rate? and i have a 20 Fortegunner with killer shot 21 and a few spears..

Un4givingSlayer
Jul 30, 2011, 07:23 PM
Sacred Stream/R

oG Epik
Jul 30, 2011, 07:26 PM
Yes but this i can not solo well

TeeZy
Jul 31, 2011, 01:14 AM
Do what you would rather enjoy doing. Some people dislike SS/r with a passion and choose to hunt fluges in Moonlight Beast. But Many others find SS/r alot easier leaning people to find more fluges there. All in all if you are just running the mission you have a random chance of seeing the fluge in either or.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 31, 2011, 01:24 AM
SS/r is the fastest no matter how you look at it. The drop rate for Moonlit Beast isn't even close to SS/r's.

TeeZy
Jul 31, 2011, 01:28 AM
SS/r is the fastest no matter how you look at it. The drop rate for Moonlit Beast isn't even close to SS/r's.

That too, but like I said do what you like it will suit you better if you enjoy moonlight beast you will run it more and forget about the fluge just running it. If you don't like SS/r you won't be successful in many runs on it. Thats all I was saying. Me I prefer SS/r and enjoy hunting for fluge there while getting AP on my level 66(trying to be a low level gas'd out)

Un4givingSlayer
Jul 31, 2011, 03:34 AM

^This.

The Photon Fluge is nearly impossible to get from Moonlight Beast. Even during the GAR, which had an increased drop rate, almost no one saw it.

If you're looking for the Fluge, SS/R is ur best bet.

shiningflare
Jul 31, 2011, 03:47 AM
Even during the GAR, which had an increased drop rate, almost no one saw it.

Lies! I saw one within my first 15 runs of that mission.

But SS/r is your best bet for Fluges.

Un4givingSlayer
Jul 31, 2011, 04:26 AM
Lies! I saw one within my first 15 runs of that mission.

But SS/r is your best bet for Fluges.

Perhaps u didn't see the word "almost" in my post. I know they didn't go completely unseen. I guess u missed the point of what I was saying.

Btw, how many did u see total (and how many did u get yourself)?

Karen Erra
Jul 31, 2011, 04:48 AM
in my eyes the easiest way to get it is playing Cost Of Research S2 ^^; I got 2 fluges there in no time :3

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 31, 2011, 04:51 AM
in my eyes the easiest way to get it is playing Cost Of Research S2 ^^; I got 2 fluges there in no time :3

And a friend of mine saw two in one run of SS/r.

Coast of Research may be easier but it's still not faster, since the drop rate is much lower, it stands to reason that it will take longer. (Unless you have a tremendous amount of dumb luck working in your favor)

Karen Erra
Jul 31, 2011, 05:12 AM
Oh well; You might be true. It might take longer, but I think for a single person, CoR is still easier then SS/R. I don't know how long you need for a SS/R run, since I never was bored enough to do a GAM like this, but I needed like 14 mins solo on CoR, and all that took me so long as MF were the dumbazz kognads. Could go much faster i believe.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jul 31, 2011, 05:25 AM
Oh well; You might be true. It might take longer, but I think for a single person, CoR is still easier then SS/R. I don't know how long you need for a SS/R run, since I never was bored enough to do a GAM like this, but I needed like 14 mins solo on CoR, and all that took me so long as MF were the dumbazz kognads. Could go much faster i believe.

A good FG with the right gear can solo SS/r in about 11-12 mins. CoR might end up taking a little less time than that (Never run it as FG myself). I do agree CoR would be easier overall, it really comes down to preference. If you're loking to get as many fluges in X amount of time, do SS/r, if you're looking to hunt them with minimal difficulty, CoR or Moonlit Beast.

Red*
Jul 31, 2011, 05:28 AM
im also for CoR, the droprate, at least in JP, isnt that bad there. Ok depends if you have a party with 4 ppls for SS/R. when you can Run SS/R with 4 Gunner everyone with Killershot and you can call the fluge for you.. do SS/R. Solo CoR. I could be mean and say, wait until ohtori appears and you get in every C run around 2 of these :P but i dont do^^

Omega-z
Jul 31, 2011, 10:34 AM
? which side is this 360 or JP. If it's 360 then they might not even have the drop yet for CoR yet since that updated was later (4-6 months ) even longer for the change to make it able to solo ( During Nezdaz 4th ). And even if CoR is easier the drop rate is still lower and need to run it more even if JP drop rate is better the 360 isn't. SS/R is harder, actually is very easy until the end and the drops rate is far better then anything coming from the other missions. Until the Castle which is so awesome for things like that.

oG Epik
Jul 31, 2011, 11:01 AM

Its doesnt drop on s2 does it?

XbikXBd
Jul 31, 2011, 11:06 AM
Its doesnt drop on s2 does it?

nope plus it has to be AOTI redux ver. u have to wait till after attack X XD oh well in the mean time wana run SS/R?

oG Epik
Jul 31, 2011, 11:16 AM
nope plus it has to be AOTI redux ver. u have to wait till after attack X XD oh well in the mean time wana run SS/R?

I would like to do some SS/r lol still learn the seals but im sure you know them i might not be on today due to me moving all my stuff upstairs and all my parents stuff down stairs but when ever your on im down for SS/r need me some Cadecues !

Karen Erra
Jul 31, 2011, 12:38 PM

After the mission is AOTIed, it drops on S2. He didnt say if he plays 360 or JP.

XbikXBd
Jul 31, 2011, 12:54 PM
After the mission is AOTIed, it drops on S2. He didnt say if he plays 360 or JP.

oh he plays 360 u do know i play both right

lion heart
Jul 31, 2011, 05:10 PM
^This.

The Photon Fluge is nearly impossible to get from Moonlight Beast. Even during the GAR, which had an increased drop rate, almost no one saw it.

If you're looking for the Fluge, SS/R is ur best bet.

i got one on the first run without GAR

oG Epik
Jul 31, 2011, 07:50 PM
Look all i know is i will do SS/r BD get on xbox !!! and i will solo moonlight beast

shiningflare
Jul 31, 2011, 08:17 PM
Btw, how many did u see total (and how many did u get yourself)?

I only saw that one, I didn't really hunt them and it was just a fluke drop that I got lucky with, and I did receive that one since I was with some friends and they all got a fluge before me.

(I mainly ran Visitor's Memory)

Un4givingSlayer
Jul 31, 2011, 08:37 PM
i got one on the first run without GAR

okay?

TeeZy
Jul 31, 2011, 08:41 PM
Of course SS/r is easier like I said. But all in all do what "YOU" want. I could level my bullet PA's a lot faster by myself technically. But I would fall asleep after 10 minutes of doing it vs doing it with a group for a long amount of time. That being said if SS/r is not your thing, do MB.