PDA

View Full Version : Hey was wondering..

gordon/alpha999
Jul 31, 2011, 05:27 AM
If any of the JP players can do a video of either Bladed Legacy/R or World of illusion/R. I know they might not be coming to the local servers for awhile , but i want to see what to expect!

Other than unique weapons :p

XbikXBd
Jul 31, 2011, 05:34 AM
If any of the JP players can do a video of either Bladed Legacy/R or World of illusion/R. I know they might not be coming to the local servers for awhile , but i watn tosee what to expect!

Other than unique weapons :p

if i can get a party ill make a vid

The Master eye
Jul 31, 2011, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdHxA5OX9gU

jaws1475
Jul 31, 2011, 09:29 AM
:-)great job on the the vedio

gordon/alpha999
Aug 1, 2011, 12:25 AM
That's a MF friendly mission it seems. They only let you fight one magashi at a time? Hopefully the locals will get this mission this year..

The Master eye
Aug 1, 2011, 05:39 AM
That's a MF friendly mission it seems. They only let you fight one magashi at a time? Hopefully the locals will get this mission this year..
Yea its fun as MF but if u wanna do it with SA MF isn't the best choice. You can't hit all terminals (i guess at least) and magana can kill a mf with 1 hit because they can't wear shields there. :S

Nel
Aug 1, 2011, 06:57 PM
There you go. Was our second try with AFAF
The video also includes the best weapon on jp psu.
Twin del edges with a too strong AC even beats MF in this mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkaBrAaswk

sorry but Twin Dil Edge is not the best weapon in PSU

it actually is >_>

str898mustang
Aug 1, 2011, 07:01 PM
sorry but Twin Dil Edge is not the best weapon in PSU

Nel
Aug 1, 2011, 07:10 PM
Here is Yoko's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQg1zUAaidY

And btw... which is the best weapon in your opinion? ^-^

str898mustang
Aug 1, 2011, 07:28 PM
there isn't one. Saying Twin Dil Edge is the best means it's going to beat every other weapon against all enemies. I'd like to a see a comparison of a 50% 10/10 Demons Devastation vs. a 50% 10/10 Twin Dil Edge on a single box enemy

milranduil
Aug 1, 2011, 07:34 PM
I agree with mustang. It's not possible to quantify what specifically the "best" weapon is. However, I believe Twin Dil Edge has the most potential lol.

Nel
Aug 1, 2011, 07:56 PM
I agree with mustang. It's not possible to quantify what specifically the "best" weapon is. However, I believe Twin Dil Edge has the most potential lol.

then i kinda disagree with both of you :D

Best weapon means it is in all scenarios you can think of averagely the best way to handle things. It's actually not too hard to understand that, is it? :L

Well okay, from an overall average standpoint, then yes I would have to agree lol.

which makes it the best weapon. was ez ty or as you would say "k thx bye"

Uhihi :D

milranduil
Aug 1, 2011, 07:59 PM

Best weapon means it is in all scenarios you can think of averagely the best way to handle things. It's actually not too hard to understand that, is it? :L

Well okay, from an overall average standpoint, then yes I would have to agree lol.

str898mustang
Aug 1, 2011, 08:14 PM

which makes it the best weapon. was ez ty or as you would say "k thx bye"

Uhihi :D

then we have two different meanings of "best weapon"