PDA

View Full Version : Are forces weak?

meowzers
Jul 31, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hello, my friend is a level 52 force and I'm a (mostly) knuckle using fighgunner, e both have the best shop-bought weapons and he's upset that I outdamage him by a lot. He says that since he has low hp and def, takes a long time to cast, that he should be doing more damage or at least be able to keep up with me.

We can't get new rods since we're free players and can't craft, so what is the nearest better rod upgrade that we can get? It looks like our only option is to grind until level 100 or so.

Is he doing anything wrong that wouldn't be related to the weapon? He's a human and uses mostly foie, which is around level 26. He dislikes that it only does around 600 damage when I can do that with my PA 4x over since it hits multiple times in quick succession.

DeeJayy :D
Jul 31, 2011, 09:46 AM
what do u mean by "Free" players? and any rod that u can afford alot of to grind gl pal.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2011, 10:04 AM
he's a free player on the Japanese servers.

Since you're using store-bought items, your force friend actually could be doing more damage than you, but it'll take him a lot more time to get there.

Hunters don't depend on photon arts nearly as much as forces and rangers do.

The main problem is your friend is just spamming foie. You do more damage if you attack enemies with opposite elements. So Fire <-> Ice, Electric <-> Ground, and Light <-> Dark.

Also different spells work with different situations. Ra-spells (Ra-foie, Rabarta, ect.) are long range spells that hit multiple enemies at once. (3 enemmies from lvl 1-30 then 4 and 5 targets every 10 levels after that) Gi-spells (Gi-Foie, Gi-barta, ect.) are short-range spells that cast a spell in a circle around your character and pretty much hit any enemy that is around you.

If you're friend took the time to level up... gi-zonde and used it in the middle of the robots in the event with a wand (rods cast that spell reaaalllyy slow) then he would be doing decent damage to all the robots around him at once, instead of his foie hitting one enemy at once.

And then your other problem. His speed. your friend is slow. he needs a head slot unit that increases his casting speed.

Me / Quicks and Har / Quicks are the most basic ones.

Me / Quick is a slower B rank head slot unit, and Har / Quick is a faster A rank slot unit.

http://www.psupedia.info/Dancing_Birds

This mission drops both, Me / Quicks at C-B rank and Har / Quick A-S rank.

There are other speed increasing units like the oryhu which u can get if u get 1000 AMP which will be easier to get when we get our AMP boost at the end of the event, and then there's the hyakka which drops on S3 of the event but I think those are a bit out of your reach at the moment :)

EDIT: Also he'll do more damage if he fills his tech weapon with different spells with the same element, cuz it'll give him a small elemental percent increase, oh and if he wants, Acrotecher has a natural speed increase, if he wants to switch to that class for a bit until he finds a quick unit or levels his spells more :)

Jul 31, 2011, 10:35 AM
oh how could i purchase the jp version order it overline or something?

str898mustang
Jul 31, 2011, 10:41 AM

there's a thing on this site called "search function"

XbikXBd
Jul 31, 2011, 10:42 AM

http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

Jul 31, 2011, 11:12 AM
Thank you

Selphea
Jul 31, 2011, 12:03 PM
Funny thing, I started playing under the opposite circumstances. My friend an I were both free course, I made an Acrotecher and she made a Fighgunner. She was like "casters are OP!" because I was doing AoEs and making robots explode for free in Military Subway while she had was a saber with Rising Strike and twin handguns. She was a big fan of double sabers so that was the best I could convince her to use at that level >>::

Anyway, Pikachief gives good advice - Use opposing elements, hunt a /Quick unit, learn the best tech for a situation and get those techs levelled up.

Personally though, your friend needs to be willing to put in twice the amount of time as an equivalent fighter to make a techer class fun. While melee skills can be levelled easily with normal play, techs can't. He'll need to be prepared to spend tens of hours doing things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkkIsyozOAo When my friend wasn't on I spent a lot of time levelling buffs, debuffs and playing through Sleeping Warriors with a full set of 1* TCSMs giving the monsters there slow, painful deaths to repeated castings of weak sauce techs.

And this is probably a stupid question but when you say your friend is a Force, do you mean Fortetecher (FT) or really Force (FO) as in the basic class? Because basic classes do have pretty awful stats and low photon art caps, so they really shouldn't be compared to high levelled advanced classes.

Humans also gets a rougher start than Newmans for techers. They have less Technic Power (TP), and they miss out on the 3% stat boost Newmans get on FT. This translates to a pretty big gap between a Human FT and a Newman FT. It shrinks somewhat when they change from Fortetecher to Masterforce though.

I'd say if your friend is going for Masterforce, it requires 2 classes - Wartecher and Fortetecher, so level Wartecher first. It's something that needs to be done sooner or later anyway. Wartecher should be less rage-inducing for a low level free course player since they get one-shotted less and have access to fast-levelling melee skills (Hint: level Assault Crush =x). Take advantage of the event to get some levels and MP. Once the event is over use the 3* luck to hunt a Quick unit or S armor, and/or level techs with the PA boost.

RemiusTA
Jul 31, 2011, 01:43 PM
Yes, forces are just weak.

No, im dead serious.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2011, 01:52 PM
Yes, forces are just weak.

No, im dead serious.

you're silly :wacko:

also: your face is weak!

RemiusTA
Jul 31, 2011, 05:56 PM
My first character on PSU was a Hunter (M Human Fortefighter), but after a while i mained a force (F Newman Fortetecher). I could never main another class, but they are, without a doubt, the weakest class in the game. My realization is that technics just aren't very useful at all. You should make it a habit to use the correct elements, but at the same time, you'll constantly find yourself using Technics of the incorrect element because the other ones just simply are not that useful.

Wands and Madoogs are absolutely useless as a Fortetecher unless you're buffing/healing/debuffing. They do too little damage for you to adequately get anywhere with them. In some cases you can use a faster weapon and Diga/Nosdiga to knock an enemy down, but other than that you'll be using a pallete full of Rods.

Diga, Foie, Rafoie, Dambarta, Nosdiga, and in a way Noszonde (i dont remember if it knocksdown in PSU, if not nevermind) , are the most useful techniques in this game. Gi spells can be useful only if you're fighting weak and stupid enemies. If you're fighting ANYTHING that is dangerously fast and you dont want to get hit by, ignore your other technics and use Diga/Nosdiga, or Dambarta if it will flinch. Im dead serious -- anything else will only get you murdered. The moment you encounter a Go Vahara, you'll know exactly what im talking about.

If you're complaining about damage? Well...

....TP is a pathetic stat in this game. It gives you terrible damage per point, unlike ATP. So, what you're going to want to do is run Dancing Birds until you find a Har/Quick. You may enjoy higher damage with other units, but dont fool yourself. Har/Quick doesn't make your teching better. It's just damn near mandatory. You'll need to stay alive while using technics, because all of them are pathetically slow.

Also, PLEASE UNDERSTAND that you really aren't leveling your technics so that they will become more powerful. Lord, no; you're leveling them so that they can become USABLE. Any technic under level 11 is so pathetically useless that im surprised ST even allowed them to be that way. Dont go into a mission with enemies your level with any technic under level 11, for your own sake and the sake of your teammates. Unfortunally, Sonic Team HATES Forces. Around the time of AotI they nerfed the hell out of all of the Gi-spell range, so unfortunally you'll probably need them to be AT LEAST 21+ for them to be practical for use. And that's only borderline practical.

IIRC i disliked most of the Ra-technics (aside from Rafoie) because 1) they aren't useful until they can hit more than 3 targets (lv 21+), 2) they aren't useful until their range doesn't suck (21+), and 3) MOST of them have TERRIBLE tracking for enemies. Rafoie seems to track enemies better than the other ones.

I quit before Masterforce came about, but i dont really care because i dont see anything that makes me believe in the class. I don't mean to discourage you from using it, because it's a fun class, but i had to quit. Because outside me looking cooler than everyone else in my party, it's a really crippling class. You work 3x harder for everything you do, but get no adequate payoff. No other class has to take hours to grind out skills before they become a useful class.

And YES, you WILL have to grind your techniques, so get ready. Unlike other classes, your technics will NOT level themselves fast enough to keep up with your progress.
And to top it off...the visual nerf means once your spells are past level 30, the effect doesn't change for anyone else in your party. Which means that by the time you REALLY start looking cool, nobody else can tell. It's like running around with 15* weapon that only you can see.

Hatemachine
Jul 31, 2011, 06:21 PM
I can't speak for the other tech class's but I CAN speak about Acrotechers, Yes they are a bit weak, but an Acrotechers Viability in a party is Second to none, if your friend is looking to be a high damage tech class Masterforce is the way to go I would think.

BUT if he would like to be something ELSE Acrotechers exchange their damage ability for Utility, while maintaining at least 1 weapon that can make Mince meat Boss' namely the Whips.

But my thinking is "I don't care how much damage I do, but how much damage I can keep my party doing"

A well greased and maintained engine of destruction is a beautiful thing, keeping party members healed, damaging status free, and consistently buffed keeps that engine functioning at 100% leaving the damage monkeys free to do their thing.

If he's looking to damage via techs go Masterforce, you have to level the techs, and find the proper places and times to USE certain techs, but once you do, you will NEVER have to worry about having the right tool for the job.

Hope this helps bud and good luck to you and your buddy.

RemiusTA
Jul 31, 2011, 06:31 PM
Speaking of technics and acrotecher, Acrotecher is definitely the best class for tech leveling because it's weaker than Foretetecher with a class speed boost.

When I was playing PSU, SEED Express was, hands down, the best mission for technic leveling.

yoshiblue
Jul 31, 2011, 07:11 PM
I made a file and beat the game just spamming diga lol. On the PSP of course.

Midori Oku
Jul 31, 2011, 07:23 PM
This will give you an idea of what they can do on 360! :D

Remember the Frigid Challenge run was made when we only had the 3rd wave of the GAS, so we are stronger now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9PrJ6e9T6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6sdKzNp0M&feature=related

yoshiblue
Jul 31, 2011, 07:38 PM
Epic stuff

Anna_Wren
Aug 1, 2011, 01:09 AM
A well played Masterforce and sometimes Fortetecher is far more powerful then pretty much any fighter in the game in most missions. The viability of techs and the power of limit break is so incredible that its astonishing that anyone would think a techer is weak at all.

Level your techs, get a great rod and Madoog and you will wipe the floor with pretty much everything.

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2011, 01:37 AM
A well played Masterforce and sometimes Fortetecher is far more powerful then pretty much any fighter in the game in most missions.

....You can not be serious.

Remember the Frigid Challenge run was made when we only had the 3rd wave of the GAS, so we are stronger now.
But this is just my point. That Masterforce is at the Level Cap, lv 190, fighting enemies lv 175, with high ranking equipment and final form Technics. I always say that if your class has to be at near endgame equipment to be useful, then they are still a terrible class. Especially when there are other classes that can match OR outdamage you WITHOUT endgame equipment.

Back when i was a force, the only answer to bad damage was "go find a Psycho Wand". Now its "become a masterforce with an S-rank pallete lv50 technics and GAS (which requires you to hit the level cap.)"

If you're a character who switches to Force after leveling other classes alot (and already having a few weapons set aside for yourself when you level up the class), then you might not have any problems. But any Force who started out as one from the very beginning will, without a DOUBT, struggle with how weak the class is compared to the others, despite the fact you have to work harder than any of them.

I am, by NO means, a DPS whore when it comes to MMOs. But by the time i quit PSU, i simply felt cheated with the Force class.

And dont even get me started on PSP2...

BIG OLAF
Aug 1, 2011, 01:43 AM
....You can not be serious.

Ah, but she is. And she's right, to an extent.

Anna_Wren
Aug 1, 2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah, I am serious. Midori should have proven that already with those Vids. And unlike JP PSU, we don't have to overly broken Melee PAs right now. Hate to break it to you since you quit before you could see how powerful they get but its true.

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2011, 01:54 AM
Well, like i said, i would EXPECT a level 180/190 character with the some of the most powerful weapons in the game, S-rank units, GAS, fighting enemies 5/10/15 levels under them to wipe the floor with the enemies. What happens when you don't meet those standards, though?

Ah, but she is. And she's right, to an extent. Ho, boy. I want you guys to enlighten me, then. In what kinds of situations?

Im aware how easy Forces can dispatch of weak enemies who walk into the range of their attacks. But im intrigued now, with people saying they can outdamage fighmaster or gunmaster. I just saw a video of a Fighmaster pull 44,000 damage out his ass, and there is NO WAY on EARTH a Force will defeat a boss faster than a Hunter/Ranger.

Edit: Oh, i forgot about the Diga limit break. Whatever, still not buying it.

BIG OLAF
Aug 1, 2011, 01:57 AM
Well, you yourself said you quit before Masterforce was even released. As far as I'm concerned, that fact alone is enough to discredit any merit you could possibly have in any debate regarding the class and it's "usefulness." So, I'm not going to attempt to explain anything. But, mostly because I'm not really a teching expert in PSU, anyway.

Anna_Wren
Aug 1, 2011, 02:13 AM
Uhhh, 44000 is pretty low damage for a Fighmaster unless you mean he did that in a single blow (Which I don't think is possible...)

Heck, check the overall damage of my second part of Vivi Danga (Assume all hit connect on a boss)

4000*5*3= 60000 damage? And I'm a puny human WT >.>

Midori just showed you how powerful techers are, you just have to look at it. And yes, many times a techer can kill bosses faster or just as fast as fighters and gunners. Once (IF) Limit Break Ra comes out then even Fortetechers will outkill most bosses faster than a fighter cause each time they would cast again, oh, the De ragan, it would do about 24000 instantaniously and at Range.

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2011, 02:21 AM
Well, you yourself said you quit before Masterforce was even released. As far as I'm concerned, that fact alone is enough to discredit any merit you could possibly have in any debate regarding the class and it's "usefulness."

Haha, thats bullshit. I put hundreds of hours into a Fortetecher, and hundreds more into the game itself.

1) Masterforce, along with GAS, Limit Breaks, lv50 technics and a pallete of psycho wands are not something you will encounter in this game until you've been playing for a good minute. That's obvious.

2) Most of my technics were pretty close to Lv.40, and if not, they were over lv.31 by the time i quit. (That includes every technic he used in that video.)

3) Last i remember of Force buffs from ST, the classes got a TP boost which, when i calculated then, didn't amount to any terrible increase in damage. Technics past lv.41 still follow the same growth pattern as they did past 31. Which wasn't very significant. The most useful factor of the form is the range, anyway.

So, in the end, about the only thing Masterforce had that my Force didn't was lv41+ technics and a decent speed increase (which should have been Fortetecher's default.)

I dont know anything about GAS, but i dont NEED to know anything about them to still deduct that the Force class on PSU is shitty. The "FORCE" class is more than "LOLMASTERFORCE PSYCHOWAND 10/10 MAXED EVERYTHING WITH LIMIT BREAKS". You do have to get to the point where you can do things like that.

And i assure you, any other class with even half of that person's equipment in that video (respectful to their own class, anyway) could easily do just as well, if not better in some places.

That's why i say the class is trash. And by the way, i heard most of the perks of being a Masterforce while playing, and they didn't really impress me too much, nor did the rebalancing patch. And I only had to get to Level 89 on Phantasy Star Portable 2 to realize that the Force class was a steaming pile of horse shit.

Uhhh, 44000 is pretty low damage for a Fighmaster unless you mean he did that in a single blow (Which I don't think is possible...)

Heck, check the overall damage of my second part of Vivi Danga (Assume all hit connect on a boss)

4000*5*3= 60000 damage? And I'm a puny human WT >.>

Midori just showed you how powerful techers are, you just have to look at it. And yes, many times a techer can kill bosses faster or just as fast as fighters and gunners. Once (IF) Limit Break Ra comes out then even Fortetechers will outkill most bosses faster than a fighter cause each time they would cast again, oh, the De ragan, it would do about 24000 instantaniously and at Range.
Yes, he did it in a single blow. He used Gravity Break, which is probably the only skill in the game with such a high multiplier. Either that or Redda, i dont remember.

And yes, my whole gripe with the Force class when i was playing was the way they balanced their damage. Forces always did great damage, IF and ONLY IF you calculate their damage as a total and not individually. However, enemies outside of event missions and such have ridiculous amounts of hitpoints, and usually can damage you far faster than you can damage them. In such a case where your force is actually in danger (and crap like Gifoie will only get you punched in the face), your options are far more limited. Also, everyone doesn't do as much damage, or is as well equipped as this Midori fellow.

Im not sure, is the HP on these enemies adjusted to be lower than usual?

Aerionel
Aug 1, 2011, 02:23 AM
I have to agree, techers are close to if not the best damage in the game atm. I'm not the best masterforce, but I will typically out damage many rangers/hunters I run into.

BIG OLAF
Aug 1, 2011, 02:23 AM
blahblahblah

However you want to feel about it is fine. But you still don't fully understand what you're talking about, since you've never actually sat and played the class, or seen someone else play it in real time. I doubt anyone here will take your reasoning seriously because of that.

unicorn
Aug 1, 2011, 02:38 AM
I agree with RemiusTA to an extent.

Forces are dirt weak. They take much longer to build than a hunter or ranger, and need high tech levels and pretty much the best equipment to do any respectable damage. Even though I'm not an elitist or TA player or anything, coming from JP, all melee types pretty much overshadow MF again. Even Bobby (who contributed some of the best MF videos) sold his Rutsu rod for a melee unit.

Don't get me wrong, MFs can clear some missions noticeably quicker than fighters and gunners, but thats just a few, and a fighters are generally better off in ANY mission. Plus, some of the newer missions strickly cater to fighters on the JP side. For example, Ohtori Encampment, fighters are the only ones able to solo it. Even some of the new event missions are pretty much mapped out for fighters.

This might not mean much to you guys, but, if you can solo something quick = more chance of rares. Rares = money.

You can easily be a great fighter with 8/10 weapons with 35% eles (and they're not expensive on JP servers). But to be able to be a great MF, you'd need 10/10 tech weapons, shijins, capped out techs, atleast ONE Rutsularod (which otherwise, you can't compete with fighter times).

Granted, when I joined, it was a little different. MFs were on top due to GAS, but the balance is slowly shifting back to fighters.

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2011, 02:40 AM
However you want to feel about it is fine. But you still don't fully understand what you're talking about, since you've never actually sat and played the class, or seen someone else play it in real time. I doubt anyone here will take your reasoning seriously because of that.Look, whatever. You really dont have to.

The OP is going to play the game. He's asking the question for a reason, and i assure you he'll be asking it for the next 200 hours of gameplay until he finds some S-rank weapons and a method of acquiring AP.

I stand by what i said. The class is garbage. GAS only made them what they should have been from the start, and for someone like me it came far too late.

And most of these videos "proving to me" how good they are really do nothing but prove the points i make from other topics about forces. In a nutshell, they're ridiculously situational in anything that makes them good, and ANY OTHER CLASS needs to put in only a FRACTION of the work to damn near match (or even surpass) your capabilities.

Selphea
Aug 1, 2011, 03:16 AM
I think RemiusTA is overlooking 4 words: Limit Break Diga 50. Compared to pre-MF Fortetechers you get higher casting speed, tech multiplier, higher elemental multiplier and 4 targets instead of 1 target. Now pair this with GAS and the newer rods - doesn't even need to be a Rutsu. A Gravideon which is common as dirt in this event should suffice. I'd say the DPS of an average JP MF on a multi hitbox mob is potentially sixfold or sevenfold of a pre-MF Fortetecher.

Levelling isn't hard either. With event missions and Ohtori you'll cap in 1 month as a no-lifer, or 2-3 with a life =p

Gearing also isn't hard. Just buy an Illuminus key once you get around 10 million meseta as capital and hit the player shops. You can find S ranks for under 500k, sometimes pre-grinded for you. Also, lol Ogajinjin.

Anyway, I always thought gunners and hybrids had it worse than MF as far as max potential DPS goes. Personally my tier list for soloing in JP is like:

SS Tier: lol Acrofighter
S Tier: Masterforce, Fighmaster
A Tier aka Assault Crush Tier: Fortefighter, Fighgunner, Gunmaster, Wartecher
B Tier: Fortegunner, Protranser, Fortetecher
C Tier: Acrotecher, Guntecher

In the end though, the game is easy enough that every class can be fun. The catch is that some classes only become fun after the first 100-200 hours or so of slogging, so it mainly depends on whether a player is willing to do that. On the bright side, there's a class change system. This means you can always put a class on hold and come back to grind it when you feel like.

Vashyron
Aug 1, 2011, 03:35 AM
PSU Forces better than Hunters? Oh I lol'd.

meowzers
Aug 1, 2011, 03:56 AM
Is it worth saying me and my friend are on the JP servers?

He still is unsure of what to do but he's on the fence about just quitting, especially after seeing the almost clear consensus that the class can only keep up after spending more hours of grinding than the next class. He rather be at least on par with me sooner rather than way way way later.

As for me, I'm content Falcon Punching everything with my knuckles. Don't know if I'll stay fighgunner or go full fighter. Damage doesn't bother me as much as it does my friend, I like being able to switch to different weapons often to keep me entertained/for different situations.

Also, we're just about sick of duoing that TTF-like mission and we're so spoiled by it that we feel we're wasting our time with anything else. Quite the situation. We're too low to do any real rare hunting so it seems our only option is to just grind. We did that rappy forest mission well enough but since it was level 80 and we're 50 it took too long to do to be worth it. We did it twice and didn't find what we were looking for.

That's all of our current feelings about the game. I'm still happy with the game, more or less, wish there was more to do than missions all day though. I found the casino but I couldn't play there long. Really want to try the room, partner machine, but that will have to wait until I can get a key.

Selphea
Aug 1, 2011, 04:03 AM
What's your IGN? I'll do a few runs to help you guys out :3

Anna_Wren
Aug 1, 2011, 12:18 PM
@RemiusTA: Clearly, thats JP PSU as 360 still has a damage cap on it. And like I said earlier, JP melee players have overpowered PAs. BTW, anyone who would sell a Rod like that for a unit is just stupid....

Midori Oku
Aug 1, 2011, 01:34 PM
.And yes, my whole gripe with the Force class when i was playing was the way they balanced their damage. Forces always did great damage, IF and ONLY IF you calculate their damage as a total and not individually. However, enemies outside of event missions and such have ridiculous amounts of hitpoints, and usually can damage you far faster than you can damage them. In such a case where your force is actually in danger (and crap like Gifoie will only get you punched in the face), your options are far more limited. Also, everyone doesn't do as much damage, or is as well equipped as this Midori fellow.

Im not sure, is the HP on these enemies adjusted to be lower than usual?

Those were event missions, here are some normal missions. Both done with 3rd GAS wave. They both can be done in 8min now as MF. (Just as fast as GM/FM on 360)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWZ5bP5n48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-tD7neVmHk&feature=related

Here is a 3rd video just for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG8AeP7W8c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

pikachief
Aug 1, 2011, 02:42 PM
Hunters are the easiest to be really good at, Rangers are second easiest, and Forces are the hardest to be good with. Wow judging by the fact that the game says that Hunters are for beginners, rangers are more intermediate, and forces are for more advanced players it almost seems as if they planned it that way! :O

Currently on JP servers its Hunters > Forces > Rangers. And its not even a huge gap between them either. Your comment on how people will tell you "you have to be a Master Class with an S rank Pallet and lvl 50 PAs" makes me lol. i'd like to see you play a master class without an S rank pallet :D Also you don't need lvl 50 PAs to be good. lvl 41 do fine for any of the 3 classes and if they're under lvl 41 u might as well be playing another class.

Except Fortetecher. Masterforce beats it out even if your PAs arent lvl 41.

There are some missions that MasterForce are the best at, there are some missions that a fighter are the best at. There are no missions that a GM are best at. lol

oh noes lvl 41 Spells!? If you were asking how to be a good gunner i'd probably tell you to level up your bullets to lvl 41! GASP!

Hunters are easy because there PAs are good at lower levels and higher levels so you don't have to worry as much.

tl;dr just because you need to put more effort into a Force it does't mean that they're bad.

Omega-z
Aug 1, 2011, 06:21 PM
lol Tach damage can be good it takes more time to get to that level. ATP and TP are the same what makes them different is the PA's mostly and secondly the Ele bonus between each type. But IF Tech's had the same mod as melee then Tech's would do so much more and be to OP since Tech's can Multi-hit and each hit is not based by Acc. I seen some awesome stuff from techer's. lol 44K lol yeah seen that vid it was a fun vid, it was GB on a FM that had sleeper crusher plus use the Akatsuki In. He also had a Protraner buddy helping him out using sleep mines on some little naval like foe's then only using the third part of the PA lol. In normal combat that would be very hard to even do most of the time at any rate if you use that same thing again to any high techer the fighter would lose. It all depends on how you use your class and character. Thing's on the JP side are never what they seem to be, in true light there is no weak class or type just weak ppl.

milranduil
Aug 1, 2011, 06:39 PM
@RemiusTA: Clearly, thats JP PSU as 360 still has a damage cap on it. And like I said earlier, JP melee players have overpowered PAs. BTW, anyone who would sell a Rod like that for a unit is just stupid....

Making AF/fF, which tend to solo faster than MF on almost every single mission, even more efficient at the dispense of a weapon I hardly used due to previous statement is stupid? lolfail

And to clarify, Yoko was using Gravity Break in that video. 360 has the buff for it already. It's simply a matter of correct customs chosen and lolelite sword.

Anna_Wren
Aug 1, 2011, 08:25 PM
There is no unit worth that rod.

360 has the damage cap still. If you'd read the forums you'd see that and that it has ticked a few people off, similar to how Ares Espada was broken 360 side.

milranduil
Aug 1, 2011, 10:01 PM
That's a subjective statement. Right now, Cronos hovers at 2bil with +10 Rutsularod hovering at 2.5bil, so I'd say yeah it's pretty close to worth it :P I've had ample time to test the unit, and I do not whatsoever regret 1:1'ing it for Cronos.

Also, I'm well aware of the 360 damage cap. But that's not my problem lol. I'm just stating that it's no more overpowered on JP than it is there. The att. %s are the same.

Midori Oku
Aug 1, 2011, 10:28 PM
No cap on 360 Techs \o/

Anna_Wren
Aug 2, 2011, 12:25 AM
Yep, and thats good ^^