PDA

View Full Version : Question about Newm

Captt
Jul 31, 2011, 05:05 PM
Hi, My question is, is it possible to have a male Newm hunter? Or is it only female hunter?

EspioKaos
Jul 31, 2011, 05:06 PM
Yes, HUnewm is possible.

NoiseHERO
There's an official art scan of hunewm. Hunewms were in PSZ and were awesome so I assume they'll be awesome in this game or something since this isn't PSU.

Vashyron
All Class/Race/Gender Combos are allowed in PSO2 apparently.

Scan showing some class/race/gender combos PSO didn't have:

(HUnewm, FOcaseal, FOcast)
http://i52.tinypic.com/122gi29.png

Captt
Jul 31, 2011, 05:09 PM
Oh awesome! Lets hope we can make Male Newm hunters :P

Vashyron
Jul 31, 2011, 05:10 PM
No need to hope, because it's shown you can already. :)

Malachite
Jul 31, 2011, 05:10 PM
...They just showed you that you can lol. It's called a HUnewm, and it's the first person on the left there in that scan.

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2011, 05:11 PM
Yes...

YES! o_O

IT'S CALLED HUNEWM!

THERES A PICTURE OF HIM RIGHT THERE!

Edit: Wow my smartass remark got ninja posted by two smartass remarks, you guys suck. Posers.

Captt
Jul 31, 2011, 05:13 PM
Ahh im just trolling you guys, We are all friends here?

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2011, 05:14 PM
I knew you were trolling, but I forgot halfway through posting, then completely forgot after I got ninja posted.

I hate all of you.

r00tabaga
Jul 31, 2011, 05:15 PM

Are there gonna be any turtles in this game? O hope so, I love turtles!

Captt
Jul 31, 2011, 05:16 PM
Lmaooo, Hmm I wonder how the mags are gonna look. PSO had some crazy looking mags. I kno in PSU, the mags attacked when they are maxed level ( correct me if im wrong please, i never played psu). Imagine if they put the RATI mag in pso2... would be killer

Malachite
Jul 31, 2011, 05:20 PM
There are no mags in PSU lol.

Captt
Jul 31, 2011, 05:20 PM
Oh, so what the hell was that little robot that attacked with you

Vashyron
Jul 31, 2011, 05:21 PM
"Mags" in PSU were just either a Auto Turret Weapon, or something to cast your techs out of, like a wand.

No feeding or anything.

Captt
Jul 31, 2011, 05:22 PM
Are there gonna be any turtles in this game? O hope so, I love turtles!

I think they are turtles. PSO had them remember? Ultimate mode

RemiusTA
Jul 31, 2011, 05:29 PM
Man those shadoogs were such a useless weapon class...

And the only thing Madoogs were ever good for was leveling your technics.

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2011, 05:37 PM
Shadoogs were awesome if you used the right ones, their special effects added with a melee weapon that had a special effect = droolgasm

And the ones that had laser like shots that pierced through mobs.

You were wasting your time using anything that wasn't ice or earth though.

StriderTuna
Jul 31, 2011, 09:42 PM
I'm curious how a PSO HUnewm would play like. in PS0, they're a bit more magically inclined and quicker than HUmarls, but the original PSO was home to some unusual stat specifications, such as HUnewerls having particularly high defenses for being a scantily clad babe, and I mean higher than both the Hunter Casts.

But they're surprisingly badass, considering how ridiculous FOnewms look. And when are they going to add Newman Rangers? I always found it odd how newmen couldn't take that class as they'd be frailer than the humans, but generally better speed/acc and magic.

•Col•
Jul 31, 2011, 09:49 PM
I'm curious how a PSO HUnewm would play like. in PS0, they're a bit more magically inclined and quicker than HUmarls, but the original PSO was home to some unusual stat specifications, such as HUnewerls having particularly high defenses for being a scantily clad babe, and I mean higher than both the Hunter Casts.

But they're surprisingly badass, considering how ridiculous FOnewms look. And when are they going to add Newman Rangers? I always found it odd how newmen couldn't take that class as they'd be frailer than the humans, but generally better speed/acc and magic.

They already did add Newman Rangers.

They were shown in the very first gameplay video, lol.

StriderTuna
Jul 31, 2011, 10:03 PM
Nice, I must have missed that trailer.

Phinalphantasy
Aug 1, 2011, 04:09 PM

Okay. After all, this is the most amazing news since the reports of double rainbow sightings.

NoiseHERO
Aug 1, 2011, 04:16 PM
I always saw PSZ's hunewm as like, a magical ninja.

Kewl beans on the buffs, I think the best or second best by a little bit eva, decent magic and melee damage.

But I also think they were one of the most broken classes alongside the other forces.