PDA

View Full Version : About those rare Rappy, Booma and Usanny nests

Mithos
Jul 31, 2011, 10:05 PM
I can't seem to find any info on them at all. I know that you can only find them in Paru, Makara and Rioh, but can you find it on wifi, offline multiplayer and single player mode? Or is it only offline single player? I just don't want to look in the wrong place. Also, can you only find them in a dead end like the Cake Shop?
I'm just ready to get those three titles.

StriderTuna
Jul 31, 2011, 10:17 PM
Well the Rappy and Booma occurances can happen in any room after you clear it (With a change of music to signify it), though the Usanny Nests are in dead end rooms in Rioh. I'm trying to remember if there's nest rooms of the other two.... yep there are and I haven't encountered them yet.

Mithos
Jul 31, 2011, 11:21 PM
I'm talking about the special nests. I've found the Rappy, Booma and Usanny before, but not their rare nests that only appear in three stages. Special Rappy nest only appears in Paru, the special Booma nest only appears in Makara, and the special Usanny nest only appears in Rioh Snowfield. They are supposed to be a special room like the Cake Shop and Pizza Shop. I have to find the rare nests to unlock those three titles.

StriderTuna
Jul 31, 2011, 11:34 PM
Yeah... I haven't encountered them yet save for the Usanny one. I'm sure I'll stumble upon it as I redo the fields on hard or do Hard Quests. All while looking for that cake shop so I can do the Hard version of that.

But if those nests would be anywhere, they'd be in a dead end room.

Mithos
Jul 31, 2011, 11:37 PM
Okay, cool! Good to know you can only find them in a dead end. Now I'm just hoping you don't have to find them on offline single player only. I've been playing a lot of offline multiplayer and online multiplayer lately.

Oh, and what did the Usanny nest look like? Did it look pretty different from a regular room?

StriderTuna
Jul 31, 2011, 11:50 PM
From what I remember there were some banners in the background and a carnivalish building as well. once you step in you'll hear the "Rappy Theme" and bunnies everywhere, even some black ones. And I think there's a message thing talking bout the nest.

I don't know if these nests are limited to offline or not like the Cake room (single player only) I'll try to look up one of the old rare room topics to see if they shed any light.

Edit: Not that I can tell... though someone has found a rappy nest on a quest. And someone in the finds and achievements thread mentioned finding both a Booma nest and a rappy nest at the dark shrine.

Mithos
Aug 1, 2011, 12:57 AM
Ohhhh! ^^ Sounds like a neat room. :-D I can't wait to find them. Thanks for all the info! I really appreciate it!

StriderTuna
Aug 1, 2011, 01:40 AM
Yeah I'm about to hit the dark shrine next, and I hope my luck improves. Haven't been finding much good in my time on hard.

Mustache
Aug 1, 2011, 02:34 AM
Rappy and Booma nests are different than the randomly occurring appearance of Rappies and Boomas. The Booma nest can be found Makara it's a rare occurring situation that has the same rate of appearing as the Cake Shop//Pizza Shop, roughly a 2% chance. Like any other rare occurrence it can only be found at a dead end. The back round will be different than normal(although being this is the only event I haven't gotten I don't know what it looks like.) and you will fight 2-3 rounds of assorted Boomas. Their drops normal.

Rappy nests have the same information, save you will fight 2-3 rounds of assorted Rappies, the background will be that of an old Manson. It has roughly a 2% chance of showing up, drops are normal.

Usanny nests share the same info above, lots of rare guys give this one away, all other info is the same.

EDIT: These nests can be found online or offline, single or multiplayer, only the Cake Shop and Pizza Shop are limited to offline.

Mithos
Aug 1, 2011, 11:46 AM
Awesome! Thank you very much for that information, Mustache! ^^ I'm so glad that I can continue looking for them in online and offline multiplayer.