PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Watch out for scammers.

Barker5227
Jul 31, 2011, 10:12 PM
I was just browsing the shops and found Base S's for 9999 and went to check it out, I looked in the shop, same price and the room owner was sitting behind the counter. I walked around for a short while and he didn't move so I went to purchase them before somebody else got to them. I selected all 58 and the total was 580000, when I hit confirm I was missing 5.7 mil.

This pathetic loser is shop scamming with some sort of lag switch because I checked 2 times on the price and it even totaled 580000.

Just a warning to those of you who scam, tisk tisk.

Simply pathetic.

Powder Keg
Jul 31, 2011, 10:34 PM
This is why you never make a purchase when the owner is standing right there....or you only bring the exact amount of money.

Recon Tactical
Aug 1, 2011, 02:09 AM
There's a high possibility I already have this scrub blacklisted and/or muted. I saw him spamming during about 90% of the GAR and I startedto question how these douchebag scrubs even get anything done in this damned game.

LastdownZero
Aug 1, 2011, 02:33 AM
oh seen this scrubs as-well there actually a group there a total of 16 of them so far of this d bags they act like a costumer and have the owner plus two other in there then while your buying the owner simple switch the price to a higher about until your mestaless i have lost 92mil but serious damage i that was my store money i still got more but i warn you guys there pretty sneaky they even start doing it on Gatchas aswell. i actually report the group of retards yet nothing being done. sigh why Sega why not get the trashy player off of PSU/Xbox servers

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2011, 02:54 AM
This is why you never make a purchase when the owner is standing right there....or you only bring the exact amount of money.

This.

Although, i must say that's pretty funny. You could probably get him banned for doing something so tricky.

It's almost as funny as that old Photon Gatcha thing. Boy, those were hilarious times....

darkante
Aug 1, 2011, 03:00 AM

I agree with this, it should be pretty given that he scams otherwise.

Dragwind
Aug 1, 2011, 06:54 AM
Discussing methods that people use to scam is fine, but making accusations as to who is doing the scamming is against the forum rules here. We do not handle these problems, and the players should be reported to Sega.