PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Billing Site Sign in

JP Pulpy
Aug 1, 2011, 07:02 AM
I can't seem to sign in. I enter in my id and password and enter in the correct Hiragana or Katakana and it sends me to the same page again asking me if I need to create an account or sign in. :-?

I'm stumped here. I'm using the same links I always have and I'm not getting an error message telling me I entered the wrong info.

Can you guys sign in to your account with no problem?

indescribably
Aug 1, 2011, 07:33 AM
does it give you an error msg in red that translate that you got the characters wrong? or does it redirect you back to the login page?

JP Pulpy
Aug 1, 2011, 09:01 AM
does it give you an error msg in red that translate that you got the characters wrong? or does it redirect you back to the login page?

No I'll admit I was being dumb and hitting the return button instead of the login.^^;

I got use to signing in and today wasn't translating the page first, sorry.

But now I get a little popup when I actually do hit sign in. It's in Japanese of course, I can't translate it or copy and paste it to find out what it means. I have a feeling it's something stupidly obvious I'm overlooking again but I'm still stumped.:-?

indescribably
Aug 1, 2011, 09:54 AM
No I'll admit I was being dumb and hitting the return button instead of the login.^^;

I got use to signing in and today wasn't translating the page first, sorry.

But now I get a little popup when I actually do hit sign in. It's in Japanese of course, I can't translate it or copy and paste it to find out what it means. I have a feeling it's something stupidly obvious I'm overlooking again but I'm still stumped.:-?

probably you're getting the characters wrong. they are difficult because it's in hiragana and katakana and they italicized it. before it was only in katakana and there were no italics. but, just keep refreshing the capcha until you get a good set of characters you can copy. that's probably what the error msg said.

JP Pulpy
Aug 1, 2011, 06:36 PM
probably you're getting the characters wrong. they are difficult because it's in hiragana and katakana and they italicized it. before it was only in katakana and there were no italics. but, just keep refreshing the capcha until you get a good set of characters you can copy. that's probably what the error msg said.

I get this error message no matter what I enter, even if all the fields are empty. It doesn't navigate me away from the page, it's just a little pop up that I can't translate or anything. Well, this sucks!

I need a hug.:cuddle:

Maybe try in a different browser? I'm using chrome.

milranduil
Aug 1, 2011, 06:40 PM
Could you post a snapshot of it? Do Printscreen and throw it in paint. Then you can upload it.

JP Pulpy
Aug 1, 2011, 07:42 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6023/6000196362_f99fc48ee3.jpg

Hopefully you guys can see that.

Halcyote
Aug 1, 2011, 08:52 PM
katakana: a nu ke
hiragana: ma

str898mustang
Aug 1, 2011, 09:07 PM
katakana: a nu ke
hiragana: ma

hes not asking for the characters....he's saying he gets some error everytime

Can you highlight it?

DeltaViolet+
Aug 1, 2011, 09:20 PM
Have you tried a different web browser? or is the browser your using Japanese enabled?

Not sure if this would make a difference, worth a try though.

Good luck!

milranduil
Aug 1, 2011, 10:02 PM
hes not asking for the characters....he's saying he gets some error everytime

Can you highlight it?

Pop-ups like that can't be highlighted for whatever reason. Same as Gameguard errors.