PDA

View Full Version : Another "a brighter day" question

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 1, 2011, 12:57 PM
Ok I'm fixing to start road to rykos and a brighter day quests. Looking to get the trade in items needed for one of the edel weapons. Any tips for a lvl 180 human protranser? Please Lmk what gear you think would be best or even if it's a waste of time trying this with a protranser period. Also, is it 14 minutes on rykos and 11 minutes on brighter day to get S rank? Thanks in advance, sorry to beat this old horse again...

Shadowth117
Aug 1, 2011, 02:21 PM
Can't say I've been a Protranser myself honestly, but having done those missions recently I can tell you that its more than possible to just run through them so long as you can annihilate most of the enemies by tagging them. You'll certainly want good, opposite element weapons for both of them. Road to Rykros 2 requires you to be very on spot with your timing though it shouldn't be terrible so long as you memorize the route and can kill the enemies fast.

As for A Brighter Day 2, you probably won't have much problem with the time limit as keeping Karen alive in the final block. The final block has enemies with ludicrous amounts of help and insta/2 hit kill traps galore. As long as you can keep Karen alive the mission should be pretty easy to clear under time though.

I don't recall the exact times at the moment, but PSUpedia is your friend there. I would just suggest watching some runthroughs on Youtube or something first so you know what to expect before you try those missions on your own.