PDA

View Full Version : Another Ironic/funny thing happened to me last night.

polishedweasel
Mar 17, 2003, 12:48 PM
I was playin through very hard ruins. I'm trying to aquire a STINK FRAME. NEways after I beat Falz I needed to go back to Pioneer 2 so that I could scoop up the 70 Sol Atomizers that I left on the floor for my mag. I pulled out my sexy "I want to commit suicide" DOUBLE CANNON and commenced to doing the special. Well I died. then out of nowhere, light emits from my body and I stand up! Stupid mag!!! So I do it again. This holy light is bring emitted from my body again. WTF!!!! So I do it again. And I get revived again. The fourth time I do it, I die. I was gettin mad at my mag for reviving me. I was beginning to think that you couldnt't come back after you killed FALZ. Why doesn't the mag ever rev you when you want to be???

I saw that I was about to level up so I went through the caves. As I was walkin through the caves , Nar Lily!!! I kill it. oooo Red box. God Mind!! WOW! I wasn't even looking for this. what a productive night!!!!! I don't think I'll ever stop playing very hard. It's where all the goodies are. So what if all my characters are above lv 80!

polishedweasel
Mar 17, 2003, 04:57 PM
OK fine my post sucks!!!! I'll delete it now

Guntz348
Mar 17, 2003, 05:20 PM
Hehehe that always happens to me. That or someone will heal me when I'm trying to die from running around with my soul banish out. Here's a good rule of thumb that not only works for PSO but also in life; nothing will ever work for you when you want it to. It will only be there or work for you when A. You're not there. B. You not trying to use it. Or C. When you loan it to one of your freinds. This is the case with everything, cars, stereos, tools, guns, boats, planes, trains, you name it, the rule holds true.

FluxGryphon
Mar 17, 2003, 05:25 PM
lol My MAG never revives me when I die, even though it has max synchro and IQ, and I feed it excess stuff all the time. I guess you could've tried unequipping it. That would've saved it some synchro loss too. *shrugs*
Yesterday I ran into a Nar Lily when I was just trying to clear Letter from Lionel and it actually dropped a God/HP - something the bloody lilies never like to give me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mitzuki
Mar 17, 2003, 05:53 PM
Of course you should keep playing V-Hard ruins.You find alot of rares in there like a DB Armor and Inferno Bazooka.V-hard has lot of rares to find.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 17, 2003, 05:55 PM
More v-hard and less dupe-gobbling! V-hard is dupe-user rehab X3.

sogoX
Mar 17, 2003, 07:53 PM
in my expeiance you only get stuff when you give up...i mean you give up.
example) back on ver 1 you need to kill the dragon on hard to get that dragon sword. something like that..after about ohh 50 so runs i have up.i was at the boss teleport and said eh, i was going to lvl. i didnt expect anything when i beat him and got it..sadly enough i didnt care for it anymore.eh...

also happens with ohter things like...ummm....tv episodes you want to see but never see.
ok i cant think of anything

Axispoint
Mar 18, 2003, 02:20 AM
the other day I was playing in the Seabeds and my mag revived me when I died, but not that that helped much. just a bit later, I got stuck in a trap and a Delbiter killed me o_0.

and I always like how when you're not really looking for rares that you suddenly find them, though my Musashi was different...I expected that and got it ^_^

Rick-Renziku
Mar 18, 2003, 02:59 AM
I remeber killing the dragon 2 times in a row and getting Musashi's 2 times in a row.

And when I gave up looking for a Caduceus,I was just going to fight falz and then a SO dimenian droped the magical red box...Such surprises @_@.

Blue-Hawk
Mar 18, 2003, 10:25 AM
wait... your mag can revive you when you die?!
wow... incredible news.. (sarcasm)

havent had that happen yet on the gc. had it happen a lot on the dc though.

TCZid
Mar 18, 2003, 10:45 AM
that reminds me of the saying Where are cops, when you need em...

And cops are only there when your doin somthing wrong lol...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TCZid on 2003-03-18 07:46 ]</font>