PDA

View Full Version : Ok...door to subspace question now

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 1, 2011, 09:19 PM
So I've been told to do 200 blocks on C rank before I try and get Maya to give me the correct convo on A rank. Is this true or can I just start trying to get the convo immediately? And can I get the right convo in rank C or B?
Thanks in advance

DeltaViolet+
Aug 1, 2011, 09:25 PM
Yes, you need to do the 200 first.

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 1, 2011, 09:27 PM
Yes, you need to do the 200 first.

but will she give the convo possibly in C rank? and WHERE will she give it to me? if i go to "skip scenes" and the go to "Chat with Maya" then to "New Info" or w/e, is that where she will mention it? Im sure it is but I want to make sure b/c this is time consuming and i dont want to do it incorrectly.
also, once i do the 200 blocks in C and move to A, do i just keep abandoning mission until she gives me the right convo?

Ellrick C-63
Aug 1, 2011, 09:52 PM
Im pretty sure you have to do the 200 blocks on A rank not C rank...

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 1, 2011, 09:56 PM
Im pretty sure you have to do the 200 blocks on A rank not C rank...

I sure hope you are wrong or I've wasted most of my evening for nothing

masondt70
Aug 1, 2011, 09:59 PM
You can do the 200 blocks on any rank. You can then go to A rank talk to Maya, get new info, start the mission, touch the blue laser, then abandon. It is a time consuming process. You can get the convo on the first try or 100th its all luck.

mAsTeR OuTi
Aug 2, 2011, 09:25 AM
Dont worry! You can do the 200 Blocks an C rank! If done...start a new mission on any Rank u want...(if wanna get Dragon Scales its A rank) and chat with Maya. If the right convo comes...just start the mission and do some blocks...the ??? block can now appear every time u start a new block!

greetz

OuTi

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 2, 2011, 09:48 AM
Dont worry! You can do the 200 Blocks an C rank! If done...start a new mission on any Rank u want...(if wanna get Dragon Scales its A rank) and chat with Maya. If the right convo comes...just start the mission and do some blocks...the ??? block can now appear every time u start a new block!

greetz

OuTi

i've done all 200 blocks on C and iv'e abandoned mission on A about 60 times now with no success. im fixing to kick maya in the c*nt.

Aleph_0
Aug 2, 2011, 10:18 AM
I did the 200 blocks on C, then started looking for the conversation on A. Got it about 30 or so resets latter... haven't started hunting scales yet. Does anyone know how often you meet up with Dragon Sakai? Is this the best way to Dragon Scale hunt?

chaos-shadow
Aug 2, 2011, 12:06 PM
I believe the chance is something like 1% of meeting with Dragon Sakai. And yes, it's the best way to hunt Dragon Scale. I've been pretty lucky and get a scale maybe every 2 - 3 complete runs.

Aleph_0
Aug 2, 2011, 12:12 PM
Thanks chaos. Guess i have my work cut out for me.

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 2, 2011, 06:07 PM
ok i finally got the right conversation. now how many blocks do you you guys suggest doing at a time? 5-10 blocks then restart? or just do it until you die or time expires?

thanks!

mAsTeR OuTi
Aug 3, 2011, 04:38 AM
fight as long as u can...if u get used to it its kinda easy to clear the mission and maybe get sume twin cyclones^^

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 3, 2011, 06:57 AM
fight as long as u can...if u get used to it its kinda easy to clear the mission and maybe get sume twin cyclones^^

what are u using to beat it? im having a difficult time. class/gear?

chaos-shadow
Aug 3, 2011, 09:49 AM
I don't see the point of only doing the first 10. Just go all the way through. It's really all random, I don't see how there's any truth to "oh, I generally get it best with the first 2 - 6 blocks." *shrug* That way if you keep going, you don't have to deal with going through menus again.

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 3, 2011, 12:39 PM
I don't see the point of only doing the first 10. Just go all the way through. It's really all random, I don't see how there's any truth to "oh, I generally get it best with the first 2 - 6 blocks." *shrug* That way if you keep going, you don't have to deal with going through menus again.

well i dont think i could make it all the way thru..lol only reason i survive mostly is b/c i use my EX traps. I am super weak and i dont know why. 180 human protanser - 32 Dark Red Line / Vijeri Rainbow / Lumirus PwrChg / Red Stam
9/9 Pakudac / 7/7 Final Impact / 35%+ Mugunburgas / 38 Melans / 6/6 Nasuyoteri

please redirect me if i need to be a different class to get these done easier. im open to suggestions. i love being a protranser, but i am willing to switch for this mission.

on a side note, if i do need to switch classes and need mission points, I will pay someone 500k a run to do egg thieves with me to get my class maxed.

thanks in advance guys!

mAsTeR OuTi
Aug 3, 2011, 01:00 PM
I play this mission mainly with my Fortegunner...its a female cast! I use MG's alot and schotgun/spear/saber/granade/rifle for the big guys!

I have to admit im full Gas'ed and all my weps are 10^

greetz

OuTi

Edit: It should be easy with a Fighmaster and tornado dance...thats what I heard^^

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 3, 2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah only bad thing is with FM for me is the only high pa's I currently have are only spears

Lock
Aug 3, 2011, 02:11 PM
hate this mission.....but i must get throw! -.-

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 3, 2011, 04:30 PM
Anyone else have any input? Getting my ass handed to here...