gordon/alpha999
Aug 2, 2011, 10:47 AM
Oh thx jess ;o

Aleph_0
Aug 2, 2011, 10:58 AM
Huzzah!

Ellrick C-63
Aug 2, 2011, 11:17 AM
o_0 All I see on the front page is the twitter, facebook, pso-world forums, and psupedia...

Crysteon
Aug 2, 2011, 11:38 AM
Main site doenst really link people to the forums. Bad move, tsk tsk tsk.

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?237-Phantasy-Star-Universe

Aleph_0
Aug 2, 2011, 12:45 PM
I wonder if they'll have that 360 DLC poll soon now that the forums are back up.

momonpso
Aug 2, 2011, 01:49 PM
o_0 All I see on the front page is the twitter, facebook, pso-world forums, and psupedia...

You may have to delete the history and cookies from your web browser. mmmm cookies...

RemiusTA
Aug 2, 2011, 02:07 PM
I bet money it was able to be put up long ago. They've just been letting the player base boil out their anger!

milranduil
Aug 2, 2011, 02:34 PM
This is so dumb...the e-mail I had selected got shut down some time ago, meaning I don't have an account anymore...meaning I can't reset my password -_-

Omi
Aug 2, 2011, 02:50 PM
This is so dumb...the e-mail I had selected got shut down some time ago, meaning I don't have an account anymore...meaning I can't reset my password -_-

Its ok Da Blob can still live on supposedlic...

If you are in the unfortunate position of having an email account which is no longer active, please email us at [email protected], explaining your situation, your username, the email address you have linked to your current account and the your current active email address. That way we’ll be able to contact you and link your old username with your new email.

gordon/alpha999
Aug 2, 2011, 02:50 PM
I just knew
Your not alone, the email i used got shut down years ago. :/

milranduil
Aug 2, 2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah I did that unknowingly before reading the reset password explanation lolz.

EDIT: WOW complete incompetence. I gave them my e-mail that it I know for sure it was connected to, and all I get back was, sorry wrong e-mail we can't do anything. -_________________________-

EDIT2: So I just did additional research to see if my ancient SEGA account might have been what was linked to the e-mail I gave them. Turns out that account is deleted meaning the fact that my e-mail worked in the first place for password reset can only lead to the conclusion that I gave them the right one. Whoever is working adminhelp should get slapped.......

Noc Codez
Aug 2, 2011, 04:15 PM
Yeah I did that unknowingly before reading the reset password explanation lolz.

EDIT: WOW complete incompetence. I gave them my e-mail that it I know for sure it was connected to, and all I get back was, sorry wrong e-mail we can't do anything. -_________________________-

EDIT2: So I just did additional research to see if my ancient SEGA account might have been what was linked to the e-mail I gave them. Turns out that account is deleted meaning the fact that my e-mail worked in the first place for password reset can only lead to the conclusion that I gave them the right one. Whoever is working adminhelp should get slapped.......

Same here I even tried to contact a Admin but guess what they disabled there mail system :D GJ Sega

milranduil
Aug 2, 2011, 04:16 PM
No I managed to get a response back from them at first, but they said "no these e-mails are not linked to this milranduil account." I'm convinced they spelled milranduil wrong when searching it rofl.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 2, 2011, 04:20 PM
No I managed to get a response back from them at first, but they said "no these e-mails are not linked to this milranduil account." I'm convinced they spelled milranduil wrong when searching it rofl.
Lolzz

milranduil
Aug 2, 2011, 04:20 PM
They have refused to respond to my successive 5 emails regarding details that should be more than sufficient to get me back on my account...ugh these people are DUMBZ.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 2, 2011, 04:21 PM
Haha thats segac for ya xD

Noc Codez
Aug 2, 2011, 04:30 PM
Had to make a new account oh well.. :D

Carrighan
Aug 2, 2011, 06:10 PM
So is the main site up, because i get a http forbidden error says i have to log in to view the main site? wth is that about. Plus i sent in my reset password and 20 minutes later i still have no email to get instructions from. WOW, just WOW. ?

Ok nevermind, it only took an hour for the password email to arrive lmao?

milranduil
Aug 2, 2011, 06:19 PM
Yay clumsy fixed me \o/

Halcyote
Aug 2, 2011, 07:05 PM
inb4massbanningsofupsetcustomersandforumdrama

DesignZ
Aug 2, 2011, 07:30 PM
FUCK THIS SHIT! DUCES!

Lock
Aug 2, 2011, 07:43 PM
FUCK THIS SHIT! DUCES!

lololololz

finally is all I have to say.

still, its nice here.:-)

str898mustang
Aug 2, 2011, 08:16 PM
Good all the kiddie Xbox'ers can leave PSO-W now

Keilyn
Aug 2, 2011, 08:23 PM
you just gotta reset your password.

Thank you but no thanks.

The fact forums were down for such a long time really proves unreliability.

The last job I did for a company dealt with improving security. It was a team of five people and we spent four days overhauling an entire security system and four more days building new systems and dismantling old ones.

If I had any power along with its consumers, I would return to SoA CEO or COO with a vote of no confidence.

Crysteon
Aug 2, 2011, 08:39 PM
That wont stop those random topics that prove the lack of the Search button, lolz.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 2, 2011, 08:59 PM

Kiddie xbox'ers?

So I'm a child, for playing the xbox.
Not an adult for tolerating a 250+ Ping?

pikachief
Aug 2, 2011, 09:50 PM
Kiddie xbox'ers?

Well playing on xbox doesnt make you a child, but tolerating 250+ ping doesnt make you an adult either :P

.Jack
Aug 2, 2011, 10:51 PM
Kiddie xbox'ers?

Posts like that is the main reason I'm not fond of this place. Typical superior attitudes all over the place.

Good Riddance :D

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2011, 11:09 PM

You're always so bitter and insulting. It's sad.

EDIT: Not even good insults, either.

DeltaViolet+
Aug 2, 2011, 11:37 PM
More than happy to go back to official forum, the trolls suck on psow.

str898mustang
Aug 3, 2011, 12:00 AM
When I say "kiddies xbox'ers" I meant people who:

Dont use the search function
Ask common sense questions
who cry cuz they got scammed
who believe PSU rumors are true
asking when an event is coming
who gripe about xbox updates you have a right to do this
asking the "methods" of grinding
asking to be unbanned
asking why they cant connect when all they had to do was reset their router

I would have said "Good xbox'ers can leave PSO-W now" if I was going to talk about all xbox players.

Vintasticvin
Aug 3, 2011, 12:16 AM
For all you who said "Fail Sega aint going to put the main site back on rabble rabble rabble grr I've been a subscriber since day one grr grr grr you suck Sega" I told you all to shut up and be patient and they will get it back up, sure enough I was right!

Vintasticvin
Aug 3, 2011, 12:23 AM
Posts like that is the main reason I'm not fond of this place. Typical superior attitudes all over the place.

Good Riddance :D

Yeah true but they are a fount of valuable information from their bottomless anus :D

unicorn
Aug 3, 2011, 12:37 AM
You're always so bitter and insulting. It's sad.

EDIT: Not even good insults, either.

Orius is a sweetie though. He just seems bitter on here.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_aeMA4MA5AEc/TO5zyxwBISI/AAAAAAAACQo/Idv9v-khnOk/mogu82.gif

But I like the nubby 360 kiddies. They're so cute with their dumb questions.

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2011, 12:42 AM
Orius is a sweetie though. He just seems bitter on here.

I pass judgment on people the way I see them act, not how they act elsewhere. I reciprocate the attitude shown to me.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 3, 2011, 12:44 AM
I'm half blood. Deal with it.

Vintasticvin
Aug 3, 2011, 01:08 AM
I pass judgment on people the way I see them act, not how they act elsewhere. I reciprocate the attitude shown to me.

I roll that way too, I go by what they shown me.

Home Dog
Aug 3, 2011, 01:50 AM
When I go to the link for the forum, it loads fine except I get a blank white page.
Anyone else get this?

Valiant
Aug 3, 2011, 01:51 AM
Is it just me or are the forums down again?

Midori Oku
Aug 3, 2011, 01:54 AM
Yes, they seem to be down right now. I'm sure they will be back up within the next few hours.

Home Dog
Aug 3, 2011, 02:00 AM
Nah. Just give it another month. lol

Majarra
Aug 3, 2011, 04:07 AM
This website is under maintenance.
It should be available shorty.

Very professional, SEGA.

Now they're going too be down for a few more months. Why Snowfox :(

HoneyBadger
Aug 3, 2011, 04:18 AM
This website is under maintenance.
It should be available shorty.

Very professional, SEGA.

Now they're going too be down for a few more months. Why Snowfox :(

Why not?

pikachief
Aug 3, 2011, 04:33 AM
ya i think its funny :P

DPShiro
Aug 3, 2011, 05:20 AM
Nice job with that security update...

HoneyBadger
Aug 3, 2011, 05:50 AM
For all you who said "Fail Sega aint going to put the main site back on rabble rabble rabble grr I've been a subscriber since day one grr grr grr you suck Sega" I told you all to shut up and be patient and they will get it back up, sure enough I was right!

What was that now?

JSWORD
Aug 3, 2011, 05:52 AM
What was that now?

It is back up you are a bad troll.

Noc Codez
Aug 3, 2011, 06:48 AM

Looks like it's back down.. lol

Midori Oku
Aug 3, 2011, 06:59 AM
Looks like it's back down.. lol

Nope, it is still up!

chaos-shadow
Aug 3, 2011, 10:15 AM
Hmm, did it just go down for maintenance again?

boomadatigger
Aug 3, 2011, 10:27 AM
lol....>_> Kind of sucks they get back up only to get knocked back down again.

DPShiro
Aug 3, 2011, 10:38 AM
Hmm, did it just go down for maintenance again?

Seems so;

vBulletin Message
Forum Maintenance

The forums are currently offline while we carry out some essential maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience and expect them to be available very soon.

KoNeko1192
Aug 3, 2011, 01:11 PM
It appears to be back up now...so I entered my email to reset my password along with the random question, but it keeps saying my answer to the random question is wrong...what the heck?

WiZ1988
Aug 3, 2011, 01:50 PM
Forum maintenance again?

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2011, 02:01 PM
The forums have been going down off and on since last night. They're probably just trying to fix all the issues people are having with buggy profile pages, signatures, etc.

Lock
Aug 3, 2011, 02:10 PM
The forums have been going down off and on since last night. They're probably just trying to fix all the issues people are having with buggy profile pages, signatures, etc.

yeah, its been like that sins last night...

long maintenance, wouldn't you say?:-?

milranduil
Aug 3, 2011, 02:13 PM
It appears to be back up now...so I entered my email to reset my password along with the random question, but it keeps saying my answer to the random question is wrong...what the heck?

You have to actually refresh the page when you go back. I got this a number of times because when you hit back the question doesn't regenerate. It's dumb lol.

HoneyBadger
Aug 3, 2011, 03:22 PM

If only you knew :-)

Lock
Aug 3, 2011, 05:07 PM
The forms are buggy now. I was just there, looking at some threads and boom. Down for maintenance message pops up.

what the hell....

RemiusTA
Aug 3, 2011, 08:08 PM
PSOW has more or less become the like the official forums anyway.

boomadatigger
Aug 3, 2011, 09:09 PM
PSOW has more or less become the like the official forums anyway.

Yeah, there's a lot more freedom here anywayz.

RemiusTA
Aug 3, 2011, 09:12 PM
and less crazy people.

Vintasticvin
Aug 4, 2011, 12:08 AM
:o What does the offical PSU website and an elevator have in common? They BOTH go UP and DOWN! xD (Horrible joke though ironicly true but still, dont shoot me!)

Keilyn
Aug 4, 2011, 12:58 AM
I dont care much about either place.

Both have biased moderation and administration which cater to certain people. The same can be said about the real world, but the difference is if you are smart in the real world and are mistreated just for being who you are, its a lawsuit waiting to happen. Of course if that goes south, then lets just say a more biblical approach to punishment tends to be handled by public opinion.

When PSO-2 comes out it will be the very same old BS since the days of PSO...I personally can't wait until Guild Wars 2 comes out...At least I know it will be full MMORPG action without a monthly fee. Watch how PSO-2 also gets into the cash-shop BS and sinks itself down the drain.

If there is anything I've learned from PSO and PSU is that they started out with a lot of potential, and then SEGA ruined it....simple as that. It doesn't mean I don't like the games themselves..

But if SEGA once again makes a game going from the cheapest game on the planet to the most expensive P2W game of our time, I will pass on something much more involving.

I really feel my IQ dropping by 100 points when I read most of the posts that I come across in both forums.

Crysteon
Aug 4, 2011, 01:38 AM
I really feel my IQ dropping by 100 points when I read most of the posts that I come across in both forums.

Are you sure you didnt put an extra zero? Talking about an intellectual nuke, lol.

RemiusTA
Aug 4, 2011, 02:12 AM
all this just gets depressing once you realize...this is how PSO2 is going to end up should we get it.

PSU main forums need to just go ahead and run a support for players who run over to JP. The second most people find out there is a drastically improved version of the game they're paying for (and for FREE at that), they usually hop on it mighty quick.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 4, 2011, 02:47 AM
:o What does the offical PSU website and an elevator have in common? They BOTH go UP and DOWN! xD (Horrible joke though ironicly true but still, dont shoot me!)

Haha thats a good one. I like to press the down button.

Wait wut?

Vintasticvin
Aug 4, 2011, 02:55 AM
Haha thats a good one. I like to press the down button.

Wait wut?

Im pretty sure you know that all day yesterday the site has been going up then taken down and up again and so forth. Hence my crack at sega comparing the website to an elevator :3

Keilyn
Aug 4, 2011, 02:57 AM
Are you sure you didnt put an extra zero? Talking about an intellectual nuke, lol.

Nah, 100 is just about right. I have a list I like to keep track of and usually forumboards are where my IQ is nuked into oblivion. I seriously wonder if I should hammer myself before posting here at times....thats how bad it is. ^_^

SnowfoxZero
Aug 4, 2011, 02:57 AM
Im pretty sure you know that all day yesterday the site has been going up then taken down and up again and so forth. Hence my crack at sega comparing the website to an elevator :3

Oh I get it, it's very clever.