PDA

View Full Version : PSU JP PC Screenshot Taking Question

Scheherazade
Aug 3, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hi,

I'm really sorry for this. I've searched up and down the forums and guides trying to find the answer to this question without creating a topic for it, and if I missed it I apologize.

I just started playing PSU JP on PC and I can't figure out how to take screenshots. I've seen the numerous screenshot threads on here so I know there must be a way. Is there a button you press in-game or are you guys using a 3rd party program to take screenshots? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Ryna
Aug 3, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hi,

I'm really sorry for this. I've searched up and down the forums and guides trying to find the answer to this question without creating a topic for it, and if I missed it I apologize.

I just started playing PSU JP on PC and I can't figure out how to take screenshots. I've seen the numerous screenshot threads on here so I know there must be a way. Is there a button you press in-game or are you guys using a 3rd party program to take screenshots? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

You press the "Print Screen" key to take screenshots. The screenshots should be saved automatically under My Documents -> SEGA -> PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus -> SCREENSHOT.

At least that is how it used to work on the English PC version.

HienkyakuX
Aug 3, 2011, 02:41 PM
You can remove the Gui by pressing "left shift + print screen" before taking the picture.

Scheherazade
Aug 3, 2011, 02:45 PM
Thank you guys so much!!

Keilyn
Aug 3, 2011, 08:39 PM
If you want to take screenshots that are not always .bmp and eliminate the blasted SEGA copyright logo, you can download a screenshot taking program and set it to jpg or png and take shots.

Japanese Games are the only games I've ever played where every single screenshot draws a copyright logo on it.

cristfc
Aug 4, 2011, 09:38 AM
If you want to take screenshots that are not always .bmp and eliminate the blasted SEGA copyright logo, you can download a screenshot taking program and set it to jpg or png and take shots.

Japanese Games are the only games I've ever played where every single screenshot draws a copyright logo on it.
yeah, I use dxtory and fraps to take screens, my main reason is the small format compared with bmp :-)