PDA

View Full Version : Some kind of glitch.

MUDGRIP
Aug 3, 2011, 11:33 PM
Latley when im playing in Ultimate Caves and I get into Caves 2 I will encounter this weird glitch. Ill be shooting some ob lily's and then all of sudden a nano dragon will come out of the sky and drop a grenade on my character's skull and blow off my RAcasts legs clean off.... I am then forced to play the rest of Caves2 crawling on my legs at half health. It wont let me use a telepipe to correct the situation until I get to Caves3 or retreat back to Caves1. Anybody else getting this weird glitch?

LynxSarnage
Aug 4, 2011, 10:30 AM
...That has got to be simply the most hilarious glitch I've ever heard of. XD Unfortunetely I've never coem across that myself so I can't help.

EvilMag
Aug 4, 2011, 04:32 PM
Best Post Ever.

Aug 7, 2011, 01:52 PM
Latley when im playing in Ultimate Caves and I get into Caves 2 I will encounter this weird glitch. Ill be shooting some ob lily's and then all of sudden a nano dragon will come out of the sky and drop a grenade on my character's skull and blow off my RAcasts legs clean off.... I am then forced to play the rest of Caves2 crawling on my legs at half health. It wont let me use a telepipe to correct the situation until I get to Caves3 or retreat back to Caves1. Anybody else getting this weird glitch?

ive had tis but i cantr move pls help

Sayara
Aug 7, 2011, 07:28 PM
Gotta lay off of that monomates man. They be gettin to ya.