PDA

View Full Version : Returning to PSU Tomorrow

Tokio Hikari
Aug 4, 2011, 04:00 AM
Its been more then a year since i last played PSU, and with my luck, they performed a huge update a couple of weeks after i left, so there's alot i dont know about. there's also the fact that the xbox i used was sold, but i recovered my old gamertag and everything i purchased when i had my old xbox, i wonder as long as I use my old gamertag that i used while playing psu, would my character still be there? i dont remember having any saved data from the online version? i assumed that the network itself saved your data. im not sure if i can return like nothings happened, in the worse case, i"ll just create anew, anyway back to my topic, Tomorrow I"ll be back on, considering everything goes according to plan, I'll use my Gamertag Tokio Hikari as my character name, I'm most likely be a beast with Azure hair, if anybody reads this and still logs on, i would be most pleased if we could go adventuring. its been such along time, i don't know if the people i used to hang out with still logs on, then there's this whole talk about a phantasy star online 2, then all of a sudden people can just quit playing the game and wait until this one comes to other countries, but i wouldn't wait on anything, I waited for more then four years for .Hack//Link to release here in America and there's a huge possibility it wont. so im not going to stop playing a game just because of word that a new one is releasing and then you got the screenshots, it looks too good to be on the 360, if anything to play a game like that you'll have to invest in a pc like alienware, anyway im rabbling nonsense, so if anybody see me around give a shout. just mention this forum.

ashley50
Aug 4, 2011, 04:31 AM
wall of text...its hard to read.

blace
Aug 4, 2011, 04:34 AM
First post, wall of text. You need to break it into several paragraphs for anyone to read without a headache. You could also do away with some of the unrelated stuff.

tl;dr look for gamer tag Tokio Hikari and mention PSOW for party. Did I get that right?

Midori Oku
Aug 4, 2011, 04:43 AM
Your characters and items will still be there. If you want to join me sometime just msg my Gamertag: Nightwolf114