PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Agnostic... has come BACK... to PSU...

Anarchy187
Aug 4, 2011, 11:45 PM
Ok so I haven't played in probably almost a year. I have no idea what level I was. 140 i think. I have no weapons.. I quit before GAS was introduced and a month or two before Jabrogra nerf where it wasn't always a hit.

What all I have I missed... how long until I can get back in the swing of things... I needed something to take the time off the wait of school to start back up.

But yeah... time to come back. Paradi Cataract still good? No? Probably not.

Dus Majarra and Jabroga still the best for Fighmaster? Any tips or new info would be appreciated.

Rejoice, the first maker of the first S Rank weapon on the 360 server has returned. Neutral Crea Doubles, you will live on for eternity.

Midori Oku
Aug 5, 2011, 12:18 AM
Paradi is ok for a starting S rank SUV, but it blown out of the water by Ares Espada/Grom Burst.

If by "get back in the swing of things" you mean, getting fully GAS'ed, it will take a bit. Basically it is like leveling your character up from 1-180 for each class you want to fully GAS out. Give or take a bit for some classes depending on your character race.

Fighmaster needs: Dus Robado, Dus Majarra, Anga Jabroga, Tornado Dance, Spiral Dance, and will need Tornado Break soon.

Anarchy187
Aug 5, 2011, 01:37 AM
What happened to the kaos knights etc? I checked shops and theres none. They became rare or something?

I have... 42 million.

And only 1 Dedda and 2 double sabers.

What should I start with?

A set of 42% Zagzas, Mungruks and Agitos, armor and a vijerina until I can get more money and get going?

Anarchy187
Aug 5, 2011, 02:10 AM
Well I managed to get 6 of each at least.

38%-46% and 2 50%.

Some are broken but whatever, should be enough to get my feet off the ground.

Whats a high priced item to hunt right now? I need to do a good money run somewhere.

Midori Oku
Aug 5, 2011, 02:26 AM
Lumirus/Kaos Knights are 1.4mil in shops. That's far from rare. lol

Anarchy187
Aug 5, 2011, 02:37 AM
Oh I couldn't find any. I'm having a hard time on the restart >_< Wheres a good place to level 164>180. I tried to start GAS but I guess you can't be fighmaster and I only have 6 mil left IDK what to buy for GAS equipment wise.

Anarchy187
Aug 5, 2011, 02:38 AM
I attempted buying one spear and i could use it but only 1 spear... and only ground.. Wasn't doing so hot. -_-

padiwac
Aug 5, 2011, 02:44 AM
Distant Memory for xp. Its part of a GBR that finishes next week.

Anarchy187
Aug 5, 2011, 02:50 AM
Where is it at?

RagolianHunter
Aug 5, 2011, 06:58 AM
I have a bunch of s rank fighmaster gear in my shops for like 100k...so go, grab some.
If there is not an element there that you need message my bb, i have made like hundreds of burgas and quite a few buti's so I just restock when something sells.

Not trying to pitch myself here, just saying.

shops: spAwn, SLATE

But whatever good luck, welcome back.