PDA

View Full Version : :( ...Just made my Shijin....

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 10:02 AM
38% ground...reallllllllly wanted a dark / fire / or ice....im sad.

ZER0 DX
Aug 5, 2011, 10:14 AM
Still need 3 more scales to get mine.

But at least if mine comes out crappy I can still use the Upgrade Device to fix it.

I really hate to spend GC on that though. I've only used it once before to make my electric Twin Lavis Cannon's dark. Only other thing I would use it on are stuff like Eternal Dimension or other extremely hard to obtain rare weapons.

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 10:47 AM
Still need 3 more scales to get mine.

But at least if mine comes out crappy I can still use the Upgrade Device to fix it.

I really hate to spend GC on that though. I've only used it once before to make my electric Twin Lavis Cannon's dark. Only other thing I would use it on are stuff like Eternal Dimension or other extremely hard to obtain rare weapons.

lol you lost me at upgrade device...haha i dont play or keep up with the JP servers.

im gonna keep playing subspace and gather more scales. i usually get 2 a day.

oG Epik
Aug 5, 2011, 10:52 AM
Lol my first an only shijin came out 33% dark :)

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 10:58 AM
Lol my first an only shijin came out 33% dark :)

well im sure i can find a use for this one anyhow. ill wear it until i get another. i really need to find some ppl to run the /r missions with me so i can get the 1000amp for the head slot unit to get the bonus.

oG Epik
Aug 5, 2011, 11:49 AM
well im sure i can find a use for this one anyhow. ill wear it until i get another. i really need to find some ppl to run the /r missions with me so i can get the 1000amp for the head slot unit to get the bonus.

Make sure you get 1500 before you spend your AMP so you can start doing SS/r again after you get your ouryu

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 12:23 PM
Make sure you get 1500 before you spend your AMP so you can start doing SS/r again after you get your ouryu

well im having a hell of a time getting anyone to play any /r missions with me period. everytime i join a random party everyone dies constantly so i just leave the party...not worth doing if u dont get S rank...

so i am still in search of a good or at least decent /r mission team.

oG Epik
Aug 5, 2011, 12:34 PM
well im having a hell of a time getting anyone to play any /r missions with me period. everytime i join a random party everyone dies constantly so i just leave the party...not worth doing if u dont get S rank...

so i am still in search of a good or at least decent /r mission team.

add me on xbox xPVCx Epik i just canceled my PSU but it is how i think it is i should have a week or so left i will help you do DT/r

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 12:49 PM
add me on xbox xPVCx Epik i just canceled my PSU but it is how i think it is i should have a week or so left i will help you do DT/r

will add you tonight, thanks bud

oG Epik
Aug 5, 2011, 12:52 PM
will add you tonight, thanks bud

Np what class are you? cause i will be running as FG you should be fighting or gunning
\

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 01:24 PM
Np what class are you? cause i will be running as FG you should be fighting or gunning
\

Protranser, i can fight and gun...:D

everyone says it's a poor class for this but i have to disagree with them. im very versatile.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 5, 2011, 03:20 PM
lol you lost me at upgrade device...haha i dont play or keep up with the JP servers.

im gonna keep playing subspace and gather more scales. i usually get 2 a day.

Having the choice to pay cash to upgrade something doesn't ean everyone will do it.

And I've been through 3 lightning and 3 ground shijin before I even got another element.

oG Epik
Aug 5, 2011, 07:58 PM
Having the choice to pay cash to upgrade something doesn't ean everyone will do it.

And I've been through 3 lightning and 3 ground shijin before I even got another element.

Ya but im guessing your JP and amp is so easy to come by on your severs

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 5, 2011, 10:20 PM
No, I'm 360 and it doesn't matter either way.