PDA

View Full Version : Banned from forum...

Ellrick C-63
Aug 5, 2011, 12:21 PM
Ummm somehow I got banned from the SEGA forums. There is no reason to why I was banned and I dont think I posted anything ban-worthy...Did anyone else get banned this morning? And could someone ask why I am banned because I honestly have no idea? My account on the PSU forums was Sayko.

Edit: nevermind just found out its an occuring problem. Ignore this...

Lock
Aug 5, 2011, 12:25 PM
got it too. WTH is going on over there?

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 5, 2011, 12:26 PM
SEGA's going nuts. As if that never happened.

DPShiro
Aug 5, 2011, 12:32 PM
Seems a lot of account were affected;

Hello Everyone,

Presently there is a bug that shows users a message that they are banned on the forums. This is an unintended result following a change made in the back end to our usergroups. We apologize for this and can assure you this is not the intended result!

We are looking into the issue and appreciate your patience while we resolve the problem.

Feel free to feedback below with your stories on what went through your head when the message started showing up.

I wasn't surprised when i saw the message though. But i figured some power crazy GM that have some personal problems with me was on the loose again.
I actually sent adminhelp a mail wondering what the reason was, as my last posts only have been about trading.

Funny thing, fitting.

cheapgunner
Aug 5, 2011, 12:43 PM
Got the same message as well. Thought a GM or Edward saw my bost in the DLC thread and went Hulk on it. :0

XL Bologna Pony
Aug 5, 2011, 12:48 PM
SEGA blows...how hard is it to run a low volumn website? seriously...

Ellrick C-63
Aug 5, 2011, 12:51 PM
Hopefully its not another 2 months to solve the issue ;p

SnowfoxZero
Aug 5, 2011, 08:54 PM
If you want to see how fast you can get banned for no reason, make a user name with "snowfox" in it.