PDA

View Full Version : Quick question. (360)

Nyurin
Aug 6, 2011, 03:57 PM
I used to play the demo a while ago, and I just recently purchased PSU through the Xbox Marketplace. Not going to buy a GUARDIANs license yet, because I've seen some stuff going around about PSU shutting down its Xbox server? Is this true or not? :P I might seem like an idiot, but I'm just making sure, seeing how the demo doesn't let me connect anymore. Thanks.

-Nyu

Carrighan
Aug 6, 2011, 04:04 PM
There is no server shutdown planned for the forseeable future, ppl just love to start rumors. In the last 16 months there have been 25000 new accounts created in PSU. Although many older players (meaning account age) have either quit or gone to the JP servers, there are still plenty of personable ppl to do missions with. Just choose your run mates carefully and you can look forward to many months of enjoyment.

Nyurin
Aug 6, 2011, 04:12 PM
Awesome, thanks. :) I'm gonna guess it's just the PSU demo server that's kind of screwy with my 360 lately...eh, guess that won't matter since I'm almost done downloading the game. xD Thanks.

pikachief
Aug 6, 2011, 04:50 PM
yup the demo was shut down some time ago due to it having constant problems SEGA just decided to shut it down and have people buy the full game (which is waaayyy better).

Full game is up and doesn't seem to be ending soon.

Psu5675
Aug 8, 2011, 02:48 PM
we all know the demo is funner

Midori Oku
Aug 8, 2011, 04:10 PM
lol "funner"

Anyways, I am sure the 360 server has a decent amount of life left in it.