PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about returning to PSU, what's changed?

maximo1987
Aug 7, 2011, 11:48 AM
I stopped playing PSU about 4 years ago because content was limited and hacking was rampant. I will be on the 360. I am thinking about coming back to the game I once loved. What has changed/been updated in the past few years? Is there plenty of game content? Importantly, are there still plenty of people playing the game, or only a handful? Thanks !

pikachief
Aug 7, 2011, 01:58 PM
there is a good amount of people playing still so there is no need to worry about that. There are Acro Classes (specialize in 1 handed weapons and have a speed boost) and Master Classes (S rank only weapons and armor, speed boost, and lvl 50 PAs. small weapon selection)

There's been an expansion pack which is now free to download, and although there are lots and lots of new missions, people usually only play White Beast (for the past 2 years now lol) or occasionally to other missions like Distant Memory or SEED Express, but as a whole 98% of the missions seemed to be ignored :/ But im sure you can gather up some people to show you a bunch of missions and such :)

But yea lots of new stuff and plenty of players :)

HappyPenguin
Aug 11, 2011, 08:20 PM
Dude theres a lot of new stuff AND today we get a update S2 Rank rares! and some more event items

Dealer
Aug 12, 2011, 03:31 AM
Hacking is still rampant, but fun can be had with legit players.

HienkyakuX
Aug 12, 2011, 03:36 AM
if you haven't play in 4 years...don't start again...