PDA

View Full Version : Money Glitch

DADDYREAPER
Aug 7, 2011, 02:26 PM
Money Glitch There is someone on uni 1, 4th floor spamming that they will teach this glitch for free. can anyone provide additional info on what this glitch is about?

str898mustang
Aug 7, 2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah to do it, u have to turn in a black beast with two axes and u instanly have 99mil on you

pikachief
Aug 7, 2011, 02:48 PM
I remember when people would sell the money glitch like... 4 years ago... 4 years later and they're still trying to scam people like this?

Keilyn
Aug 7, 2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah to do it, u have to turn in a black beast with two axes and u instanly have 99mil on you

we alzreadi gotta namez for them....berserkersa....hail bluuuutoooth.

Crysteon
Aug 7, 2011, 03:34 PM

I'd rather pick turning into Ganon. Pig beast ftw, lol.

pikachief
Aug 7, 2011, 04:24 PM
I'd rather pick turning into Ganon. Pig beast ftw, lol.

Link to the Past style tho. Teleporting, summoning bats, invisibility.

On a more topic related note: there is no money glitch it is a scam people have been doing since the game came out :/

DesignZ
Aug 7, 2011, 05:01 PM
To the OP: Are you dumb?

Tawon
Aug 7, 2011, 09:41 PM
Yes yes scam scam but he says he will teach for free?? I just don't get it if there is no money involved how can he scam ooooo the dilemma

Christmas
Aug 8, 2011, 01:33 PM
To the OP: Are you dumb?

Be nice. He obviously didn't fall for it, came here and asked about it. Seems smarter than a bunch of folks already.Plus not everyone is attached to the forum culture, and the game has had it's share of glitches before. Some people work for a living, and casually play.

I'm also aware of the worst case scenario if the guy wanted to find out for himself how to do it, but I feel that isn't the case.

Psu5675
Aug 8, 2011, 03:02 PM
the only Money Glitch i know a friend told me the other day
is to buy mesta of people on the net
sega do not like it so do not do it be a good little boy now

*removed*

i do not have a problem with people that DO this some people hey its your money
and no i do not buy mesta i have not the money

Ninjafoo
Aug 12, 2011, 04:00 AM
lol tell him to gtfo