PDA

View Full Version : Game Mabinogi

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 04:58 PM
I'm pretty sure you've heard that name Tosses around the forums here and there but was there anyone to actually bother making a thread for it? *Shrugs* Anyhow, that might be tossed around in here. But i was thinking more along the lines of who here plays it besides me? Well, Do you?

Oh and BTW mods if you think this thread is in the wrong spot, please feel free to move it.

yoshiblue
Aug 7, 2011, 05:02 PM
o 3o?

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2011, 05:13 PM
I PLAYED it and enjoyed it...

But it felt too hard to move on, and now it just seems that theres way too much stuff going on in that game in general for me to keep up and it confuses and scares me.

And because nexon LOVES region block I could never really play with any of my friends.

And building a character confused the nuts out of me as well.

Also nexon.

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 05:20 PM
I PLAYED it and enjoyed it...

But it felt too hard to move on, and now it just seems that theres way too much stuff going on in that game in general for me to keep up and it confuses and scares me.

And because nexon LOVES region block I could never really play with any of my friends.

And building a character confused the nuts out of me as well.

Also nexon.

Eh, Every persons different.

o 3o?

Ooops. x3 Mari Server?

yoshiblue
Aug 7, 2011, 05:31 PM
Lol. Alexina because that whole New tag. Though the green bar ment how much room it had left. Turns out it was how many people were in it. I play it but not as often anymore. Tired of overplayers and people accusing me of lying when I make my own music. Let alone all the elitists I tend to run in to. If had NX I might buy a character for Mari though. Surveys here I come.

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 05:34 PM
Lol. Alexina because that whole New tag. Though the green bar ment how much room it had left. Turns out it was how many people were in it. I play it but not as often anymore. Tired of overplayers and people accusing me of lying when I make my own music. Let alone all the elitists I tend to run in to. If had NX I might buy a character for Mari though. Surveys here I come.

X3 Wish you luck bro. Mari/Nao (OMG SPOLIERZ) isnt as bad as it looks. Its nice, Calm and it has its drama. But not on a Alexina lv. It doesnt beat the Dupes on Ruari though.

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2011, 06:04 PM
Eh, Every persons different.

Ooops. x3 Mari Server?

Man I just wanted to get shiny armor and hunt down monsters for titles... ]:

yoshiblue
Aug 7, 2011, 06:17 PM
I was always stingy and just wore melka mail armor.

SLAPED ON WITH MY SIGNATURE LUCARD MUFFLER ROBES!

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 06:24 PM
@Yoshi: Whats wrong with a Cruces Robe?

@Mich: Boi, That sounds alot like PSO.

yoshiblue
Aug 7, 2011, 06:48 PM
Don't know. I just saw it and it spoke to me. Soon after it became the best thing (IMO) I ever bought with gold. Only problem is that I have to keep bugging Fleta for the right colors.

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 06:49 PM
XD LUL

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2011, 06:58 PM
I thought robes looked funky, everyone looked like elementary school kids standing in the rain (colorful hoodies looking like raincoats...)

Which is why I wanted shiny armors. :[

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 07:02 PM
Cash makes the world go round bro. In this case Gold does.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2011, 07:53 PM
Needs more Vindictus. Not enough testosterone.

FOkyasuta
Aug 7, 2011, 08:15 PM
And it was those same testosterone that caused this game. *Cough*Prequel*Cough*