PDA

View Full Version : New to JP PSU (sorta)

shiink
Aug 9, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hello all, I am relatively new to the forums and the PSU JP servers. As you can all tell I haven't done much (any) posting on the forums. I have been lucky enough to meet some of you English speaking players from the forums, but my list of active PSO-Worlders is pretty empty. Anyways I have been on since before the current event and have gotten to a decent level in that amount of time. I was wondering if there was anyone that I could meet up with to enjoy the game and regular runs. I did play PSU on the US servers before they got shut down with a character named Seiki, a female cast just like the one I am currently playing now. (except her name is in kanji n_n). Regardless I'm glad to have joined this community and have been fairing decently playing around random parties with the Japanese natives. (I know enough Japanese to speak and understand enough to play without a terrible amount of trouble) But it would be nice to become more familiar with other importers to have fun and play with.