PDA

View Full Version : Guide Laser PAs

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 9, 2011, 09:37 PM
Hi, Do anyone have any suggestions on where to go to level up a laser cannon PA, or should I just keep doing white beast and lining up kakwanes all day?

DeltaViolet+
Aug 9, 2011, 09:45 PM
Unsafe Passage/r

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 10, 2011, 12:08 AM
kk thanx

milranduil
Aug 10, 2011, 12:49 AM
I prefer SEED Express.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 10, 2011, 12:54 AM
Doesn't SEED Express got the big guys that are going to body slam my life?

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 10, 2011, 12:58 AM
Doesn't SEED Express got the big guys that are going to body slam my life?
yup.......................

milranduil
Aug 10, 2011, 01:16 AM
SUV on them, use a shotgun for them, or restart when you run into them.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 10, 2011, 01:27 AM
Human Protranser, Got everything but a shotgun, I like that third idea.

pikachief
Aug 10, 2011, 02:49 AM
Human Protranser, Got everything but a shotgun, I like that third idea.

you don't have a shotgun but u have everything else?? :/ You should go get yourself a shotgun! They level up fast so thats nothing to worry about, and a shotgun's atp isnt really anything to worry about either. a pakuda would do just fine.

Nel
Aug 10, 2011, 05:23 AM
do seed express
you need to abandon til you have the right map but you schould be fine til the end of block 2 then except for 3 orctillans or 2 big seedies (suv or shotgun) it's the best way

thunder-ray
Aug 10, 2011, 05:38 AM
I lvled my laser pa's at sleeping warriors.

TheAstarion
Aug 10, 2011, 09:30 AM
For a human PT, you could always Falcon Punch the ardites. Works a treat!

If all else fails, go on a lower rank, abandon when enemies aren't lined up properly. Sakura Blast is good for this too; boomas have more health than pannons, move slowly and predictably, and don't use magic as soon as you hit lv50 like every other damn enemy. Also, safe spots aplenty.

SEED express is more enemy-intensive in the first two blocks though, if you don't have the 500 AMP entry (or usable weapons at lv20) to Unsafe Passage/R.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 10, 2011, 10:50 AM
For a human PT, you could always Falcon Punch the ardites. Works a treat!

If all else fails, go on a lower rank, abandon when enemies aren't lined up properly. Sakura Blast is good for this too; boomas have more health than pannons, move slowly and predictably, and don't use magic as soon as you hit lv50 like every other damn enemy. Also, safe spots aplenty.

SEED express is more enemy-intensive in the first two blocks though, if you don't have the 500 AMP entry (or usable weapons at lv20) to Unsafe Passage/R.

Sakura Blast S2 here i come!

Tawon
Aug 10, 2011, 12:26 PM
S3 creatures are level 170 a lot more shots.. Leveling rest of rifles to 41 ATM zzzzzzz

Tawon
Aug 10, 2011, 12:30 PM
Any know a good place to level up killer shot or would it be Sakura blast as well??

oG Epik
Aug 10, 2011, 12:42 PM
Unsafe/r Passage if you wanna just relax and safe shot everything maybe watch a movie on the laptop to(How i go all spells to 31+) and seed express for i would say faster Xp p/h

Tawon
Aug 10, 2011, 01:22 PM
Grrrrrrrrrr all of this unsafe passage, ionly have 33amp and never really did amp missions because I quit and now I'm playing again, sorta sucks because I don't see people running stage 1 gams

Vintasticvin
Aug 10, 2011, 11:55 PM
Dont forget your freeze traps along with the others :3 they will cost you but will be usefull.

thunder-ray
Aug 11, 2011, 12:45 AM
Any know a good place to level up killer shot or would it be Sakura blast as well??The only other place I would go to lvl my rifle pa's besides sakura blast is plains overlord. Plains overlord also has hiding spots so you can kill mobs without worrying about getting hit, the only mob that can hit you in the hiding spots are those damn birds >_<.

Tawon
Aug 11, 2011, 01:09 AM
Killer shot leveling is like ripping out my teeth.......

thunder-ray
Aug 11, 2011, 05:35 AM
Lvling killer shot is worth it though aleast when it comes down to killing robots.

Barker5227
Aug 11, 2011, 07:20 PM
Well, some advice a good friend once gave me which isn't even related to where to do it really would be how to do it. Now for maximum XP p/h you are going to want to hit as many enemies in a row as possible. Well doing that is the hard part. The key i've been told and experienced is Mayalee Prism all the enemies into a tight bunch and go to town. And of course make sure to use a very weak Laser cannon to maximize number of hits. I've honestly done both and it seems Unsafe/R is faster up to 21, but 21-41 is Seed express.

Hope this helps :)

Ilikelamp7
Aug 11, 2011, 07:24 PM
Why anyone would want to level up Mayalee Prism is beyond me.

oG Epik
Aug 11, 2011, 07:56 PM

I dont think he levels it he uses it to get them bunched then uses to bullet he wants to level

desturel
Aug 12, 2011, 08:41 AM

Some of us try to level everything to 50.