PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some PSZ friends....

ZeroxGT
Aug 10, 2011, 11:59 AM
hello im pretty much new to PSZ though ive played psp/psp2 so im kinda well rounded. Well... ive had the game a few days now and lovig it but im looking to get some FCs i play almost all day(if not im playing pokemon black lol).
i currently at lvl38 with a HUnewmarl(think thats how its spelled) and in the middle of going up the Enternal Tower.... so i cant get to my FC right now hehe... but after i make it through(or die) id like to play with you guys out there hopefull there are some new players close to my level right now so we can at least get ourselves getting somewhere before we dive into bigger challenges.

Anywho.. if there is anyone out there PM your FC and ill be sure to give out mine as so as i can... im usually away from the comp when i play though so im sorry if i dont use a chatroom or anything... ill just use the in game chat thingy i guess...

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 10, 2011, 03:21 PM
hello im pretty much new to PSZ though ive played psp/psp2 so im kinda well rounded. Well... ive had the game a few days now and lovig it but im looking to get some FCs i play almost all day(if not im playing pokemon black lol).
i currently at lvl38 with a HUnewmarl(think thats how its spelled) and in the middle of going up the Enternal Tower.... so i cant get to my FC right now hehe... but after i make it through(or die) id like to play with you guys out there hopefull there are some new players close to my level right now so we can at least get ourselves getting somewhere before we dive into bigger challenges.

Anywho.. if there is anyone out there PM your FC and ill be sure to give out mine as so as i can... im usually away from the comp when i play though so im sorry if i dont use a chatroom or anything... ill just use the in game chat thingy i guess...

I can help you. I'm a level 77 HUnewm.

Also, we have craploads of people who still play day n night

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=340

Zettaizero
Aug 11, 2011, 05:59 AM

<---- My FC
I can be of assistance. I'm still active everyday. I've added your FC.

ZeroxGT
Aug 11, 2011, 07:08 AM
<---- My FC
I can be of assistance. I'm still active everyday. I've added your FC.

gotcha registered and ill be online later today be warned that im at lvl 44 and my attack sucks....( need to find a good set of double sabers cant stand claws)

LightCaliber
Aug 11, 2011, 07:32 AM
id like to join in the psz shenanigans lol :D
however im around lvl 20 so i think i have a bit of catch up to play :P

Caliber (LC)
0905 4643 7999
lvl 22 FOmar

ZeroxGT
Aug 11, 2011, 10:34 AM
id like to join in the psz shenanigans lol :D
however im around lvl 20 so i think i have a bit of catch up to play :P

Caliber (LC)
0905 4643 7999
lvl 22 FOmar

Dont worry about levels buddy i managed to gain some levels with the help of some friends here and i thank them for that, and im only at 44. ill add you just make sure you add me and maybe we can play sometime. Ill let the vets fill you in on the rest as i am still new here too:-D

StriderTuna
Aug 11, 2011, 04:20 PM
Did you say lv 44 and want a double saber? I'll try to see if I can dig one around that level up. Though HUnewearls are never known for their attack power among the hunters.

Edit: I found a heart (lv1) Avenlote ( 21% machine, 25% dark) tornado dance and a Celeb(lv1) double spear (37& machine) Cyclone run. or are you looking for something better than those?

LightCaliber
Aug 11, 2011, 09:09 PM
Dont worry about levels buddy i managed to gain some levels with the help of some friends here and i thank them for that, and im only at 44. ill add you just make sure you add me and maybe we can play sometime. Ill let the vets fill you in on the rest as i am still new here too:-D

added and looking forward to playing with you guys :D