PDA

View Full Version : DFO: Fear the Terrans!

ShinMaruku
Aug 10, 2011, 01:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXjh76rjb4
WAT

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2011, 01:26 PM
O LORDE

ShinMaruku
Aug 10, 2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yur1bC1uu0w&feature=related
Damn Terrans

Sord
Aug 10, 2011, 02:56 PM
that game ever leave grind hell?

Nitro Vordex
Aug 10, 2011, 03:12 PM
I think they reduced the EXP curve. Don't remember. Haven't played it in a while, though I have recently thought about it.

Randomness
Aug 10, 2011, 03:52 PM
I think they reduced the EXP curve. Don't remember. Haven't played it in a while, though I have recently thought about it.

They did. Went to try it again the other day. Problem: Good luck ever finding a party. Hope you can solo everything :disapprove:

ShinMaruku
Aug 10, 2011, 05:03 PM
I was just in 4 parties make your own.
Soloing is fine too.

Sord
Aug 10, 2011, 11:07 PM
Probably wouldn't be to hard for me to find some people I already know to join me in the game, but lately most of my video game time has been dedicated to League of Legends, and it'll probably stay that way for awhile.

StriderTuna
Aug 10, 2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah in a community I'm in there's some DFO players and if not for my lacking laptop, I'd get in on the fun. If I had a better laptop I think I could have taken part in the beta (not sure).

ShinMaruku
Aug 11, 2011, 01:59 PM
your laptop is that shitty? The game ain't too hard on most systems.

StriderTuna
Aug 11, 2011, 03:52 PM
Long story short: I was ignorant of the nature of PC games (and how deceptive they can be), and got something ultimately underpowered. By the time it fully sank in, I couldn't afford a better one. If I could get a laptop, I'd try to get something extra beef with a good video card.

Sord
Aug 11, 2011, 04:28 PM
If you're gonna build for gaming I'd honestly suggest foregoing the laptop and getting a desktop, then save up a bit of money down the road and get a netbook for your portable needs. You'll get more power for a cheaper price (and a lot less heating issues) with a desktop, especially if you're willing to learn how to do it yourself.

Outrider
Aug 11, 2011, 04:37 PM
I still don't get why anybody would want to spend the money on a gaming laptop.

Just get a desktop, already!

StriderTuna
Aug 11, 2011, 04:38 PM
If you're gonna build for gaming I'd honestly suggest foregoing the laptop and getting a desktop, then save up a bit of money down the road and get a netbook for your portable needs. You'll get more power for a cheaper price (and a lot less heating issues) with a desktop, especially if you're willing to learn how to do it yourself.

True, though I'd have to make space for a destop. I originally got a laptop for the portability.

ShinMaruku
Aug 11, 2011, 06:48 PM
They can get really small. Mine ain't but mine is a freak.

Randomness
Aug 11, 2011, 06:52 PM
I still don't get why anybody would want to spend the money on a gaming laptop.

Just get a desktop, already!

College, home on some weekends.

TalHex
Aug 11, 2011, 07:41 PM
My desktop is that shitty : D

Open up firefox and it sounds like it is attempting liftoff to rejoin the mothership

Outrider
Aug 12, 2011, 12:03 AM
College, home on some weekends.

A real man packs up half his dorm room to go home on the weekends.