PDA

View Full Version : Don't get Windows 7 NEW Updated

Omega-z
Aug 10, 2011, 10:07 PM
Hi, every one there a new updated for windows 7 that's causing the Blue screen of death. It's caused by having the new update installed on your PC and Windows throws a tessy fit over it shuts down unexpectedly on you tell you that the new hardware / software you install (sucks) and you need to remove it lol that's MS for you. So everyone forget to up date until they fix this. and the Best of luck:)

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2011, 11:21 PM
Can someone list the update code (or whatever those leters and numbers in parentheses are) for this update, if this is true?

Keilyn
Aug 11, 2011, 12:27 AM
I usually charge $25 for consultation, which according to the CEx that is worth 9 - 18 Gold Bars with 15 at its base. So this one is free.

"Windows 7 primary updates deal with patching Internet Explorer as IE unlike Firefox and Opera are part of the Windows Core. if Iexplorer.exe takes a hit, you also lose explorer.exe and can lose windows. However, Microsoft has been patching the Validation/Authentication system. If your version of windows is illegal some of the updates kill your system by displaying a black screen and disabling most of your OS.

KB971033 is definitely one of those updates to avoid. It was released in Feb/March and will undo the work most pirates did to activate and authenticate win7. As for the August updates, I have yet to find enough pages online warning people not to install the latest updates.

I do know that due to win7 being installed on computers spanning three generations of processors, that each OS update since March 2011 has caused problems in specific hardware categories. I do know if you use automatic updater that windows installs updates in order, so if you have not updated in a long time it might have installed the bad March - June updates.

Of course I can talk about pirate tools, loaders and all that junk out there...but to get straight to the point. Once you have your OS the way you want it, use a different browser than IE. Let games do auto update to your .net framework and direct X as needed and only install cumulative updates when a Service Pack is released and tested to not crash a system"

Note: CEx is the Currency Exchange System used to charge for services by converting real money into in-game money through using the top game with the greatest exchange activity to ensure a 1 : 1 exchange to all games within the genre. Usually there is a markup. $25 is enough to buy 15000 gold in WoW which is the same as 150,000,000 copper, 1 : 1 with meseta is 150 million which is 15 Gold Bars. If Gold Bars are devalued by 20% then it becomes 18. If Gold Bars have their highest value, then the two tiers are 20% and 40% reductions due to the strength of a gold bar during an event. This results in 9 - 18 Gold Bars (depending on worth)...which if I were to get the equivalent in GC...I could also get 9 - 18 Gold Bars towards grinding something to 10/10 and selling it (or even more) on $25, so it pans out even though GC is a risky venture.