PDA

View Full Version : psu wedding

-Swt-Exile
Aug 11, 2011, 08:56 PM
is there anyone who could marry me and my GF on psu im willing to pay

str898mustang
Aug 11, 2011, 09:07 PM
You're better off going to the officials and asking Edward to do it. He's done a couple weddings

-Swt-Exile
Aug 11, 2011, 09:09 PM
thanks where would i be able to contact these people?

str898mustang
Aug 11, 2011, 09:14 PM
the official forums like a said in my previous post

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?237-Phantasy-Star-Universe

BIG OLAF
Aug 11, 2011, 09:30 PM
I've done quite a few weddings. If you would like my help, let me know.

Nel
Aug 11, 2011, 09:51 PM
can't you both just have a nice dinner? :\

Midori Oku
Aug 11, 2011, 09:59 PM
How much meseta are you talking?

-Swt-Exile
Aug 11, 2011, 10:09 PM
the price is negotiable

pikachief
Aug 11, 2011, 10:11 PM
Midori is not a priest, pastor, captain, nor a GM. (s)he has no authority to Marry you D:

she just wants to take your money to give u an illegitimate marriage! *gasp*

BIG OLAF
Aug 11, 2011, 11:09 PM
I'll do the wedding for free, as it should be. I never charge.

Majarra
Aug 12, 2011, 01:32 AM
But marriage is the worst choice a man could ever make.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 12, 2011, 01:41 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...HA..hahaha..HAHAHAH.

oh wait, you're serious?

Majarra
Aug 12, 2011, 01:49 AM
Don't be a bully, Snowfox. Let him declare his true feelings for his internet girlfriend!

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 12, 2011, 01:58 AM
http://forums.sega.com/member.php?88177-Edward-Sega
There you go, and if edward is feeling nice he'll give you something special i think. I can't really remember what he did for the last PSU wedding.

Nel
Aug 12, 2011, 07:43 AM
Don't be a bully, Snowfox. Let him declare his true feelings for his internet girlfriend!

internet girlfriend? don't they are like a couple in rl? only in psu?

i don't know what to say :\
And i thought i was a nerd... hallelujah

DeathDragon2332
Aug 12, 2011, 07:19 PM
Lol. I didn't think people married there PSU GF but whatever.

-Swt-Exile
Aug 12, 2011, 10:30 PM
wedding on sunday at 12:00 pm PST anyone is welcome just i beg u be respectful its at the paracabara coast in uni 3 so come join us and please be respectful

DesignZ
Aug 12, 2011, 10:32 PM
There is plenty douches that will want to ruin this, I wouldn't have posted it publicly.(then again I wouldn't do it at all)

str898mustang
Aug 12, 2011, 10:36 PM
lol you just crashed your own wedding

dias_flac_0g
Aug 12, 2011, 11:00 PM
Lmao

PSU wedding...

I dont know is I should just cry or laugh at this patheticness...

Veoh
Aug 12, 2011, 11:22 PM
im coming to crash ur party with my mob of teabagging rappys

:)

WiZ1988
Aug 12, 2011, 11:47 PM
Weddings on PSU?? wtf. What's the world coming to? lol

SnowfoxZero
Aug 13, 2011, 12:39 AM
So hows the divorce work? she takes half of your items?

Anna_Wren
Aug 13, 2011, 01:37 AM
Why are you guys always so negative?
It's just something for fun so lighten up ^^

As a matter of fact, its happend a lot on the game.

DesignZ
Aug 13, 2011, 01:51 AM
Some people just need to get out a little more...

So hows the divorce work? she takes half of your items?
And takes the PSU children they adopted, he keeps the pet rappy.

Crysteon
Aug 13, 2011, 02:09 AM
im coming to crash ur party with my mob of teabagging rappys

:)

Omg...mental image is priceless, rofl.

Anna_Wren
Aug 13, 2011, 02:14 AM
Why do you care?

dias_flac_0g
Aug 13, 2011, 02:44 AM
It's most likely a dude...lmao.

Vintasticvin
Aug 13, 2011, 05:56 AM
Yeah, whats up with all these "weddings" popping up all of a sudden =/ Someone call in the trolls theres parties that in need of crashing.

XbikXBd
Aug 13, 2011, 06:08 AM
It's most likely a dude...lmao.

this!^

NiceOnes
Aug 13, 2011, 08:12 AM
This thread is fantastic! What a great laugh I've had!

Vintasticvin
Aug 13, 2011, 12:01 PM
This thread is fantastic! What a great laugh I've had!

We should like soooo trash this weding xD It'll be AWESOME!

Keilyn
Aug 13, 2011, 04:54 PM
Love is something that should never be broadcast in this manner. Sounds more like a "high" from an "in-game" wedding. The better approach would have been to simply invite those you actually care about.

I've never heard of a public-wedding taking place among anyone serious..

Of course this is the internet....

Aleph_0
Aug 13, 2011, 04:57 PM
Roleplayers get married all the time. I don't participate on that level but congratulations all the same. If i wasn't out of town i'd come (and not troll), but i can't. Good luck.

bloodflowers
Aug 13, 2011, 06:21 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you people? They're hurting no-one, leave them be.

Tyreek
Aug 13, 2011, 07:29 PM
Y'all are turning this into a bigger issue than it needs to be. Seriously.

BIG OLAF
Aug 13, 2011, 07:40 PM
I don't even know why this is still going on (or why it turned into a hate-fest in the first place). I did the ceremony already; about five hours ago. I think this thread can simmer down now.

Oh, but guess what? I'm doing another wedding for some other people tomorrow. How stupid and ridiculous, right?!

Vashyron
Aug 13, 2011, 08:02 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you people? They're hurting no-one, leave them be.

Yep, they're only hurting themselves.

'Rude' as it may be to some, people will point and laugh at that.

Gibdozer
Aug 14, 2011, 10:43 AM
All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them much sooner. Where will you honeymoon? I hear Kugo is lovely this time of year.

Vintasticvin
Aug 14, 2011, 01:54 PM
Love is something that should never be broadcast in this manner. Sounds more like a "high" from an "in-game" wedding. The better approach would have been to simply invite those you actually care about.

I've never heard of a public-wedding taking place among anyone serious..

Of course this is the internet....

Most logical and smart thing to have done.... Announcing this in a forum would only attract those like myself to come on by and hurricane the parade into an ugly and horrific mess of epic proportions. So remember PSU daters who have yet to met in person) NEVER and I meeeean NEVER brodcast somthing like this or expect trouble.

bloodflowers
Aug 14, 2011, 08:16 PM
Most logical and smart thing to have done.... Announcing this in a forum would only attract those like myself to come on by and hurricane the parade into an ugly and horrific mess of epic proportions. So remember PSU daters who have yet to met in person) NEVER and I meeeean NEVER brodcast somthing like this or expect trouble.

Are you really so wretched that there's nothing better you could find to do with your time? Screwing around with peoples social occasions or events when they have done nothing wrong to deserve it, is just plain douchebaggery. It makes you look like nothing but a bully.

Anna_Wren
Aug 14, 2011, 08:39 PM
Are you really so wretched that there's nothing better you could find to do with your time? Screwing around with peoples social occasions or events when they have done nothing wrong to deserve it, is just plain douchebaggery. It makes you look like nothing but a bully.

Well, you and I know that most people on here and the internet in general are douchbags ^^; Also its a good way to spot dicks and B/list them later.

Vintasticvin
Aug 14, 2011, 10:05 PM
Well if it makes you feel better Bloodflowers I shrugged off the wedding thing because I have far more important matters than to crash two guys game wedding and Anna dear Im not a douche but Im a dick when needed to be and normaly I wouldnt do things like this... But what the hey just once won't hurt right? Right!

Sinue_v2
Aug 14, 2011, 11:10 PM
Before anybody bashes this idea too harshly (too late, I know), this has a long history in the PS online series. Remember that PSO Ep I & II even had a special event quest in which players could marry each other with a ceremony overlooking Gal De Val Beach.

Largest gay marriage event in Internet history, as I recall.

Crysteon
Aug 15, 2011, 12:00 AM
Before anybody bashes this idea too harshly (too late, I know), this has a long history in the PS online series. Remember that PSO Ep I & II even had a special event quest in which players could marry each other with a ceremony overlooking Gal De Val Beach.

Largest gay marriage event in Internet history, as I recall.

And I bet more than 40% of them cant get out of the closet irl yet :0

WiZ1988
Aug 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
I just can't understand it. But I guess it's not for me to understand or question, it's not my life and like it was said these people and weddings are causing no harm. The reason I'm not too fond of the idea is because that's not real life, it's only fantasy. Yet some people get the 2 mixed up. And that's what I fear with this situation. But who am I to say what's right and wrong.

What it comes down to is it's not my business. I don't agree with it, but everyone has to figure it out on their own. I think we should just let all this be.

Also, everyone pays the fee to play the game, how they enjoy it is up to them. Just had to throw my 2 cents in.

Anime_Angel
Aug 17, 2011, 02:12 PM
back in 2007, on the PS2, I was a level 130 human fighgunner (130 was the level cap back then) and I knew everything about the game.

I just started playing the game again and got back on my two feet on the xbox 360 and I never knew attall that marriages is possible on the game lol.

Gh409Dylan
Aug 17, 2011, 04:17 PM
Why marry? :/

RedRaz0r
Aug 17, 2011, 04:41 PM
I don't even know why this is still going on (or why it turned into a hate-fest in the first place). I did the ceremony already; about five hours ago. I think this thread can simmer down now.

Oh, but guess what? I'm doing another wedding for some other people tomorrow. How stupid and ridiculous, right?!

My respect for you has grown immensely from this thread.

Not that I didnt respect you before, but that's awesome that you do that.

RedRaz0r
Aug 17, 2011, 04:43 PM
Well if it makes you feel better Bloodflowers I shrugged off the wedding thing because I have far more important matters than to crash two guys game wedding and Anna dear Im not a douche but Im a dick when needed to be and normaly I wouldnt do things like this... But what the hey just once won't hurt right? Right!

There's a difference between a dick and a douche, especially being a "dick when needed", and sir, you are balls deep in the douche side.

Keilyn
Aug 17, 2011, 06:00 PM
I think that people devalue the idea of a wedding when they publicly emphasize everything. Weddings are extremely intimate and ceremonial. They aren't something to publicly push everywhere...nor something to respond trivial about.

It has always been my own belief and idea that if two people truly care about one another and are serious, then go to the next step...Exchange numbers, go to messengers, use phones. Go out there and make it happen. Make the Wedding a Beginning and not an end.

EvilMag
Aug 17, 2011, 06:04 PM
will smoeone here marry me?

I'm kidding of course. :P

But I'll throw my 2 cents in though, I really see no problem with in-game marriage.