PDA

View Full Version : New to PSU.

protowhirled
Aug 12, 2011, 08:56 PM
:-? I will be purchasing a XBox 360 on Monday, and I am interested in playing Phantasy Star Universe. I am familiar with MMOs, and I really like playing them.

Will it be a satisfying experience?

Do a lot of people play this game?

Nel
Aug 12, 2011, 09:25 PM
Do NOT start playing this game!!! DO NOT!!

protowhirled
Aug 12, 2011, 09:29 PM
Why? If you don't mind me asking?

dias_flac_0g
Aug 12, 2011, 09:32 PM
Just dont play man....

The game is on it's final days anyways. I dont see this game going over a year and a hlaf at this point.

Just wait for PSo2 assuming it comes out in the US :)

But ya stay away from this game.

Koric
Aug 15, 2011, 07:05 PM
Well.. It's only 4.99 at gamestop. I think its worth it.... wait..

you still have to pay for the english servers. Nevermind then.

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 15, 2011, 07:09 PM
Must be bad by these comments.

Koric
Aug 15, 2011, 07:16 PM
Well... it lacks a lot of things. There's no friendship there. Its more of a "Die and I boot you" thing where people walk off once their done with their thing. That and theres A LOT of spammers and sexual harassers in that lobby... -_- It's not good anymore... least in the beginning, you could just hang out with the ones that played to enjoy it... but theyre mostly gone.

Orochinagi
Aug 15, 2011, 11:27 PM
Thata' way to turn em away. Nice going guys!

black savage
Aug 16, 2011, 01:31 AM
this game rocks every game ive played ive been on 4 3 years i love every min this game got til pso2 comes out

pikachief
Aug 16, 2011, 01:44 AM
lol yea nice going indeed. i dont think its that bad really >.> I mean i havent actually palyed US servers in almost a year, but I'm sure it hasn't gotten THAT bad. You can still get lots of fun out of it im sure but if u have a decent computer and are willing to wait, then you can wait for PSO2 to come out :)

Koric
Aug 16, 2011, 02:37 AM
it was that bad for me a few months ago when I tried joining again..

none of my friends were there and no one was willing to help me at all. and everyone did the same runs over and over again. they were very much elitists. so I plan to join the jp servers on thursday when I get a new adapter for my laptop. :3 I can't wait. hopefully ttress agood guide for that. xD. and hopefully il run into some english speakers lmao.

dias_flac_0g
Aug 16, 2011, 05:14 AM
Like I said earlier. The game is going downhill from now on.

It's far too late to join now. I been playing since it came out over 4 years ago so I got my experience.

At this point in time it's not even worth it.

This game doesnt have much life left in it.

If you really want to play it just join the JP servers. The US servers will NEVER get what the JP servers have.

Or just wait for PSO2. I think this is teh best course of action.

Orochinagi
Aug 16, 2011, 06:28 AM
I think we should leave that up to the OP whether they think its worth it or not. We all have different opinions and experiences with this game. Try it and see if you like it. If you join, I'll help you out and show you around.