PDA

View Full Version : Where are people doing runs now?

ZanMato
Aug 13, 2011, 09:33 AM
Not been on since the GBR just gone that has been released. Looked at white beast, seed express and distant memory but hardly any parties open on what was a full server last night.

Recon Tactical
Aug 13, 2011, 10:05 AM
White Beast, and I want to god damned know why. SEED Express and Distant Memory give out more MP than White Beast, don't they? I do hate the average portion of the 360 community.

oG Epik
Aug 13, 2011, 01:05 PM
White Beast, and I want to god damned know why. SEED Express and Distant Memory give out more MP than White Beast, don't they? I do hate the average portion of the 360 community.

Well because are more people there since that happens they accumulate even more people and there is no such thing as megid there and sleep resist are cheap the boss is mega easy and i feel rares drop there much more often :) thats why

Yusaku_Kudou
Aug 14, 2011, 01:22 AM
A lot of people are doing GAM.

Rogue Doll
Aug 15, 2011, 01:59 PM
I will be mainly running SS/R or Demons Above S3's. Shame about the white beast groupies.

Gypsy72
Aug 15, 2011, 02:30 PM
currently if i'm gonna run something it's Distant Memory, SS/R, or Door to Subspace...

NiceOnes
Aug 15, 2011, 02:45 PM
SS/R & Door to Subspace is all I feel is worth running ATM. ..

The Why White Beast Question will always keep coming up. Let them grind themselves into a pulp if they want to.