PDA

View Full Version : Help me

Mcpoison
Aug 15, 2011, 01:09 AM
Okay well i used to play a long time ago, and now i set up and paid a new subscription on xbox for psu and its telling me cant connect to sever, maybe undergoing maintenance. is anyone else having this issue? do i have to wait or am i the only one who cant get online? :-?:-?:-?:-?:-?

Orochinagi
Aug 15, 2011, 03:57 AM
No maintence is occurring right now. You may have to redownload the free expansion before playing

Mcpoison
Aug 15, 2011, 07:02 AM
No maintence is occurring right now. You may have to redownload the free expansion before playing thanks, but that did not work... my payment was made and saved i have the add on i dont know why its telling me this, and it says to visit the side but the site is down to. anyone know anything else/??:-x

"Attention, GUARDIANS!

Maintenance for XB360 has begun. While the official website is still offline we will post information here and on the forums. Thank you!"
The PSU fb page said this on friday would a update take this long?

Orochinagi
Aug 15, 2011, 09:24 AM
No, it should have been back up around 3am or so the next day

You may have to delete the expansion before redownloading. It is a common problem for those who don't and it normally fixes the issue. You are being prompted to load the expansion at the main menu right?

Mcpoison
Aug 15, 2011, 08:50 PM
I dont think i cacn delete it, yea it ask me it i want to run ambition of the illuminus. i hit yes, press start, xbox live, the it trys to connect and fails. i go to download history it tells me play now download again and cancel, no delete.

I found out how to Delete it, Im trying that now, ill let you know if iy works thanks

Orochinagi
Aug 15, 2011, 10:22 PM
Yea, you had to go to memory to delete it. Glad you figured it out.

If that doesn't work, go to memory, hit the Y button and clear cache.

Mcpoison
Aug 15, 2011, 10:36 PM
yea its 73% right now, thanks for taking your time to help, this is really frustrating. i could be lvling right now :p

Wow it didnt work

Mcpoison
Aug 16, 2011, 12:40 AM
Well, i just got off the phone with microsoft and we tried everything and they said said there is nothing more they can do, i was on the line for more then an hour. now are there employes on this site, bucause microsoft confirmed my guild payment, and im being jipped here.. its been 3 days and still cant connect. tell me to visit site for maintenance issues yet the sit is undergoing maintenance? this is bull.

pikachief
Aug 16, 2011, 12:54 AM
the main page is down but the forums are still up

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?237-Phantasy-Star-Universe

hopefully you can find some help on there :)

try to message Edward@Sega about it.

Mcpoison
Aug 16, 2011, 01:23 AM
So this is not the main forum, thats weird because the site linked me here.... and i got a error messge that the email is invalid, i actually sent a email to some other saga guy. we'll see what happens...
I guess ill sign up there and see if they can help thanks.,...';d,c;lsdmvf

Mcpoison
Aug 16, 2011, 08:37 AM
The problem was the DNS number, i had to manually imput 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 thanks for the help. :)